Dog tags

jungleboy911
0 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
So I'm having trouble with the Phantom dog tags. I completed the dlc assignments for them but I never got the camo. Also what's going on with the app. It's says you can use it but when I go to the new one it's "coming soon" that's some false advertising man.

Comments

• masterRider2000
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    How do you get the premium dog tags?
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3913 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    So I'm having trouble with the Phantom dog tags. I completed the dlc assignments for them but I never got the camo. Also what's going on with the app. It's says you can use it but when I go to the new one it's "coming soon" that's some false advertising man.

You should have the camo since it's showing that you completed that particular assignment.

Where are you seeing the message regarding the app?
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3913 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    How do you get the premium dog tags?

This has nothing to do with the OP's issue however you need to be a Premium member in order to get the Premium Dog Tags.
  • Sgt_kkn_
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

You should have the camo since it's showing that you completed that particular assignment.

Where are you seeing the message regarding the app?

to get the camo you need to do the code to unlock it.
    as you can see here witch jackfrags shows how to do it.
    each player have a unike code witch have to be decoded and plot in.

dont like me post the vid? delete it.