Why people are quitting bf1 pc already..

Comments

• orbzdamu
    51 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    MHbluey wrote: »

even Levelcap is bored

That PC nose dive at the end. damn shame.
  • b00ch
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It crashes constantly. They broke it. Crap port. No custom servers.

All they had to do was reskin BF4. But no they got real stupid and decided to not use what clearly worked great. Terrible optimization. Sli near non existent. What a waste. I did like the game a lot. Back to BF4.

SO many bugs and crashes. just terrible....
  • WackyJacky101
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Masqerader wrote: »
    Horrible maps
    They want you to pay for battlepacks
    No customization options in game
    Horrible weapon balance
    Broken melee
    Hackers
    Boring Vehicles
    Losing ur kit when you're in a vehicle as pilot
    AA truck that can sit out of bounds that can't be touched by other team
    Calvary that sword can't reach u prone or through walls

I'd rather play BF3/4 then this unfinished game.

I dont work for dice or EA but I simply disagree with many of your points.

1. You are not forced to buy battlepacks - the only incentive you have is your own vanity. I've gotten so many battlepacks for just playing the game. We even got scraps to buy packs for.
    2. Agree that customization options are lacking.
    3. Weapon balance is on par with any other bf game at the moment, there will always be "a better weapon" thats how it is.
    4. Melee is fine imo. I like how it works. Theres actually a variety of melee weapons which work differently - great job there imo.
    5. The hacker problem is not different from other games i think. I'm level 98 and I agree hackers are a problem - but not a big one.
    6. I like the vehicles. Would be fun if there were more + if infantry focused on actually killing them.
    7. I totally disagree with you there. I love that people don't take airplanes just to jump out of it right away at the first flag they fly over. Planes are used by pilots and not just as a throwaway quicktransport to a flag.
    8. I have never seen this. I have hunted down aa-trucks with tanks and my assault kit that were on the edge of the map. But never encountered any that could not be reached. The problem is less severe than in BF4 imo.
    9. A simple bug with little game impact that i personally havent seen. But im sure it will be fixed eventually.

Theres no need to complain just to complain.
  • Naberius-Gage
    180 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Because of cheaters people will start quitting
  • barbaresh81
    106 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Because it's so boring and full with cheaters.
  • banger162nd
    315 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i'm sorry Horrible maps they are part of WW1 what you want metro from b3,or maybe a few crysis maps.... this is a history lesson not a fantasy lesson.it was where people fought.not in new york city underground.

Duh
  • TheNoobPolice
    1670 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i'm sorry Horrible maps they are part of WW1 what you want metro from b3,or maybe a few crysis maps.... this is a history lesson not a fantasy lesson.it was where people fought.not in new york city underground.

Duh

It's a history lesson? Here's me thinking it was a video game.
  • Riannonl
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    needs at least 3x more guns
  • xXGooseyXx
    I am fed up with 64 people in a game all the time, cannot fart without someone seeing you and 1 shot killing from behind a building or sand dune etc. The battlefield developers are just pandering to the COD run around like headless chicken brigade with these maps. Give us our own servers or this game is finished.
  • ITS_BOB_GNARLY
    2190 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    xXGooseyXx wrote: »
    I am fed up with 64 people in a game all the time, cannot fart without someone seeing you and 1 shot killing from behind a building or sand dune etc. The battlefield developers are just pandering to the COD run around like headless chicken brigade with these maps. Give us our own servers or this game is finished.

People see your farts? I would probably get that checked out.
  • Kajjal
    822 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Once you get to grips with it bf1 is a good game which rewards team play and various playing styles. The maps are varied unlike other similar games which are just a big flat area with a few buildings. Maybe due to my pc never crashing playing bf1 i have a different view of it.

It could do with some optimisation to improve performance and the cheating problems seems to be getting dealt with now.
  • phazent
    edited January 2017
    The weapons might be harder to use but they just take some adjustment. I like bf1 bc it feels like bf3. bf4 is easy to learn/play but I just don't find the gameplay as meaty. Map flow is really good in bf1 too.
    Post edited by phazent on
  • Sunderbrass
    163 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    They've basically removed Hardcore mode from the game. HC was the main reason I was playing. So I'm not playing any longer.
  • GealArach
    122 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 2017
    "The Game is dying"

Except this is demonstrably false and you know it is, you're either very ignorant of the facts or you're being dishonest because of your own dissatisfaction. Battlefield 4 had roughly the same playercounts as as Battlefield 1 does now in about the same length of time. Battlefield 4 is a game that's still going fairly strong and it's only substantial drop in players came from the release of BF1, I myself fully expect to see BF1/BF4 to have a shared playerbase that evens out. Battlefield 1 is not 'dead' or 'dying' not by any stretch.

Again, just because you are dissatisfied with certain elements of the game doesn't mean people are leaving en masse, because they're not. Stop being dishonest in an effort to spite the game and those who enjoy it.
  • NOVA-GOA
    281 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    GealArach wrote: »
    "The Game is dying"

Except this is demonstrably false and you know it is, you're either very ignorant of the facts or you're being dishonest because of your own dissatisfaction. Battlefield 4 had roughly the same playercounts as as Battlefield 1 does now in about the same length of time. Battlefield 4 is a game that's still going fairly strong and it's only substantial drop in players came from the release of BF1, I myself fully expect to see BF1/BF4 to have a shared playerbase that evens out. Battlefield 1 is not 'dead' or 'dying' not by any stretch.

Again, just because you are dissatisfied with certain elements of the game doesn't mean people are leaving en masse, because they're not. Stop being dishonest in an effort to spite the game and those who enjoy it.

there is like 40,000 people playing at one time. lows are to like 18,000 game is not doing as well as BF4 did at its time after release.
  • H0WDidThatHappen
    193 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    NOVA-GOA wrote: »
    "The Game is dying"

there is like 40,000 people playing at one time. lows are to like 18,000 game is not doing as well as BF4 did at its time after release.

You do know the player base of BF1 is dropping, right?

Meanwhile at Blizzard's Overwatch -

Yes, you read that right, 10 MILLION! That's a huge amount wouldn't you think?

But what if I tell you it has now doubled to 20 MILLION? https://twitter.com/i/moments/786209486897868800?lang=en

And what's the difference between DICE and Blizzard? They care about their community and actualy do everything they can to keep the cheaters out!
  • TrumpIsNo1
    25 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    the reason why ppl are quitting pc is not because of bugs but hackers/cheaters.
    it is so rampant recently that almost every game I played in had 1.

the cheats are so advanced that only did the cheat engine make mistakes that you know they are cheating..
  • Cpt_Bean
    65 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    "The Game is dying"

But what if I tell you it has now doubled to 20 MILLION? https://twitter.com/i/moments/786209486897868800?lang=en

And what's the difference between DICE and Blizzard? They care about their community and actualy do everything they can to keep the cheaters out!

whats the difference between registered and active players?
  • STOPchris
    592 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    They let people cheat, that is ALWAYS the reason that I leave BF games.
  • H0WDidThatHappen
    193 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Cpt_Bean wrote: »
    "The Game is dying"

whats the difference between registered and active players?

Are you serious?

You do really not see the difference between a growing community and one that's in decline?

Do you really think Battlefield 1 sold even close to that amount?

1 million at most, else they would release the number of sales all over the place!

No, there is a real difference between the 2 developers, 1 is spending a hell lot of time optimizing their game, communicate with their community and take the cheater issue very serious.

The other is pretty much the total opposite, releases the game with bugs and even gamebreaking crashes for a lot of people, doesn't communicate and ignores it's player base and think client-side anti-cheat isn't important..

But by all means keep being a fanboy and bury your head in the sand :wink: