Torpedo boat

ThoriumPower
332 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
The guns on these things are useless, you can barely see past the shielding and when you do fire the muzzle flash is overpowering. Yet you can easily be killed a mile away from a sniper or an assault 2 meters away...pointless.

Comments

• crabman169
    12848 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's the same gun as the airship gondolas. It's a beast. Try against other boats as well as shoreline infantry
  • CarjaMartell
    531 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    You substitute visibility for raw power. Maybe you need to take your big fat finger off the trigger for a second and start pacing your shots.
  • CH1R0N83
    709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You're kidding, right? Other then the tanks, the torpedo boat has some of the best firepower of any vehicle. The auto cannon on the front is a beast and the heavy machineguns on either side aren't to be sniffed at.
    Last night on fao fortress I parked it on the waterway between A,B and C and, by constantly switching positions, was able to support my team in capturing and holding 3 flags at the same time.
  • ThoriumPower
    332 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    TH3BE4VER wrote: »
    You substitute visibility for raw power. Maybe you need to take your big fat finger off the trigger for a second and start pacing your shots.
    crabman169 wrote: »
    It's the same gun as the airship gondolas. It's a beast. Try against other boats as well as shoreline infantry

Yeah against boats isnt really the problem cos its a massive target in front of you but when you're near the shore trying to locate enemy infantry by time you kill one.....pop ya dead its totally rubbish
  • ThoriumPower

Makes perfect sense.. you can't see infantry on the shore but if u pop pop pop away you could kill somone because of the raw power. Great.
  • DingoKillr
    4349 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    From what DICE have said HMGs shield is being looked at to get an adjusted.
  • MAADDEE
    165 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You substitute visibility for raw power.
    The problem is that those things aren't here to "substitute visibility for raw power", but to give protection to the operator, which ain't happens.

• ThoriumPower
    CH1R0N83 wrote: »
    You're kidding, right? Other then the tanks, the torpedo boat has some of the best firepower of any vehicle. The auto cannon on the front is a beast and the heavy machineguns on either side aren't to be sniffed at.
    Last night on fao fortress I parked it on the waterway between A,B and C and, by constantly switching positions, was able to support my team in capturing and holding 3 flags at the same time.

Im not talking so much about the power of the guns now am i. And sat in a boat between those points for any length of time proves the other team were totally useless.
  • ThoriumPower
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    From what DICE have said HMGs shield is being looked at to get an adjusted.

Well thats good to know.
    Shame I'll probably have my 100 kill dogtag by then so I'll never touch these boats again