GTX770 owners DONT buy this game... It will not work for you

Jaggedreng
4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Since DICE is not calling it out I will. I have now waited patiently for 3 months for a fix, and I can see this has been a issue for many many monts. This game does not run on many many GTX770 systems. It crashes. Search this site and the web. Very little help has been offered, so money will be wasted on this game.

Comments

• KYUSS_QOTSA
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ are you talking about? why wouldnt it work?
  • MAADDEE
    165 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have gt750ti (which is weaker isn't it?) and it runs perfectly fine.
  • BigF33t_13
    6838 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited January 2017
    MAADDEE wrote: »
    I have gt750ti (which is weaker isn't it?) and it runs perfectly fine.

A few people are still having dx crashes with the gtx770. The last nvidia update fixed it for most. The 750ti didn't seem to be affected by the crash.
  • Jaggedreng
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    **** are you talking about? why wouldnt it work?

wow you must have your head pretty deep in the sand. Hint google gtx770 and bf1
  • StarscreamUK
    7532 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I see you spammed this all over.

There is already a thread for gtx770 owners.

You will find nvidia asking for you to fill in a feedback form so they can resolve THEIR driver problem.

this thread is locked, if you post the same again you will be actioned for spamming.
This discussion has been closed.