BF1? Worst and most broken BF ever made?

nomad23_6
98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
In my opinion so far BF1 is the worst and most broken BF game made so far!

Comments

• SecondAmendmnt
    308 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    OP most likely just runs around like a lone wolf. Squad up man and enjoy the game!
  • nomad23_6
    98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The hit detection is a joke and spawns are horrible. The game is broken with no fix in sight. Guess it's back to BF4. Good thing I waited to buy premium
  • Teh_Next
    1863 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    nomad23_6 wrote: »
    The hit detection is a joke and spawns are horrible. The game is broken with no fix in sight. Guess it's back to BF4. Good thing I waited to buy premium

Pretty well conclusive then.
  • nomad23_6
    Teh_Next wrote: »
    That's nice dear, care to elaborate?

Hit detection is a joke and spawns are terrible. 2 of the most important parts of a fps
  • nomad23_6
    OP most likely just runs around like a lone wolf. Squad up man and enjoy the game!
    There is no difference in hit detection weather your squared up or lone wolf. I do both.
  • fortress66
    344 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i like the game but i agree about the hit detection, need improvement
    [/list]
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You played BF4 right? It was broken for the first year it was out. I got rid of it and didn't come back until I read that all of the big issues were fixed
  • nomad23_6
    BigF33t_13 wrote: »

The hit detection is the best of any battlefield since 1942. True the spawns stink, and the balance is terrible. But this is the most stable battleifield in many years. Someone has a short memory. Bye bye.

Don't know what game your playing but it isn't BF1 because hit detection is horrendous. "Best it's ever been" LMFAO
  • crabman169
    12841 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Zer0Cod3x wrote: »
    > Says hit detection is bad
    > Goes back to BF4

mfw

• RustyFrags
    211 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited January 2017
    Oh boy... you have zero clue what you're talking about do you? I take it you didn't play Battlefield 4 at launch? You didn't get to experience the crashes, lag, hitreg problems, framerate issues, abysmal weapon/vehicle balance, and array of other glitches that made the game nearly unplayable.

Those bugs took MONTHS to get sorted out. Almost every patch for the first year added nothing but more bugs to the game. DICE would fix one and add two.
  • PaintedFanatic
    702 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The game is fine. Spawns suck, agreed, content lacking agreed. FAR from the best battlefield game so far, but I've had a LOT of fun with it, as I think most have. What exactly is "broken" about it? Idk wtf you're talking about with hit detection. I've heard a lot of complaints about the game, that's a new one. Aim better perhaps?
  • nomad23_6
    The game is fine. Spawns suck, agreed, content lacking agreed. FAR from the best battlefield game so far, but I've had a LOT of fun with it, as I think most have. What exactly is "broken" about it? Idk wtf you're talking about with hit detection. I've heard a lot of complaints about the game, that's a new one. Aim better perhaps?

It's not aim better. They are clearly shot but no damage.
  • nomad23_6

In my opinion you're the worst poster and this is the most broken thread on the forums. By far.

It's a good thing your opinion means nothing!
  • Boats_Of_Somalia
    73 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited January 2017
    *removed - inappropriate post*
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • ProAssassin2003
    3213 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

OP you are either playing on PC and have no idea how to optimize your system using PC or you're playing a entire different game then what I'm playing. The game has some minor issues but in no way is it broken or has it ever been broken. Well the Server browser is Broken.

This discussion has been closed.