Female voice...

13»

Comments

• CH1R0N83
    707 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Honestly, what bothers me more is that every country has British operators. The budget wouldn't stretch to different accents?

• Cryphisss
    3110 postsMember, Developer DICE, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V
    You do realise that you can change it to a male voice?
  • Beakerb43
    167 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I remember in BF2 "The Commander Voice" did depend on what faction you were on.
  • plain_ole_pain
    276 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    How about a South Park voice to do call outs or even better a good annoying East coast accent that can make your skin crawl.
  • TEKNOCODE
    10761 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    CH1R0N83 wrote: »
    Honestly, what bothers me more is that every country has British operators. The budget wouldn't stretch to different accents?

I like the British accents and I am from the U.S.
  • x187Methodz-
    265 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Me and my buddies make fun of a guy for using the male voice. We are no longer friends.
  • Halcyon_Creed_N7
    1303 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I just turned off the voice entirely. It's completely unnecessary in the first place and makes me pay a little more attention to my flags when I'm not being told about losing them. Makes me less complacent, I guess.
  • John_Milano-182-
    51 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    She's got a lovely voice, definitely makes for a more pleasurable experience than having some guy shout "recapture the flag, lads!".
  • CH1R0N83
    707 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    CH1R0N83 wrote: »

I like the British accents and I am from the U.S.

Oh I like it well enough, I'm British myself. I just think it would be nice to hear a German accent when playing as the Germans or a Turkish accent when playing as the ottomans.
  • Puckerbucket
    694 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    girl stays on my tip, and she's into all kindsa crazy craps.
    \
  • VictorLima141
    450 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I like the voice. Very smooth and nice-sounding. Also basically all radio operators in WW1 were female, so you're wrong on the historical accuracy part. There's already tonnes of guys screaming during combat.
  • CHAOTIC_PIEMAN
    216 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Take the male voice...or turn it off
  • AlotOfThunder
    1545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I don't mind her but I turned her off lol

It would be cool of each team had an announcer in their languages like a NCO shouting stuff. like how the old BF games were like
  • AlotOfThunder
    1545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017
    radio operators in WW1

Radios were still in their infancy in WW1. The armies more commonly used telephone comms way more as well as telegraphs. and yeah women were used a lot on the phones. Radios were sometimes mounted on balloons and planes though but these were very hit or miss as to if they worked properly.

At the frontlines, telephone comms were kept back at the main command posts/staging areas, the troops at the very very front were lucky of they had a phone and more commonly used runners, horseman, messenger pigeons, even messenger dogs to get info back to command.