Battlefield 1 Longest headshot

SgtThroatpoker
15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
What is your longest headshot?

Comments

• II-Katyusha-II
    1159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    355 metres with the Gewehr 98 Infantry.
  • kekcroc
    786 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    355 metres with the Gewehr 98 Infantry.
    358 with the Gewehr 98 infantry as well, oddly

must be the best long range rifle. sounds awesome to shoot and reload too.
  • basickfam
    312 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    351 mg15 suppressive
  • YOS123
    879 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    342 meter with the martini.
  • N_FURY_21
    331 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    334.8 with the gewehr m.95 carbine.

Tbh i think that shows some skill.
  • Draven2711
    109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    434.52 with the springfield m1903 from the ramparts of fao fortress right back to the enemy spawn
  • crabman169
    12082 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    420 with the m1903 Springfield sniper. It bothers me as I don't even snipe and I was just trying to get the codex
  • liefjealphen15
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    358.45 with the russian 1895
  • TronaldDump45
    167 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
  • Phthinein
    3643 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    16m.
    I don't pretend to be a shrubbery since there has to be at least one person PTFOing so the snipers can pretend to be doing something.
  • TickTak77
    4694 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    FYI - the "whats your longest headshot crowd" sounds just as ridiculous & foolish as the "Whats your KD bro?" Crowd back from the CoD days.

Who cares? PTFO.

Thanks
  • JonathanOatman
    35 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    361.5 m with Smle Carbine. I love counter- sniping xD
  • crabman169
    12082 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    TickTak77 wrote: »
    FYI - the "whats your longest headshot crowd" sounds just as ridiculous & foolish as the "Whats your KD bro?" Crowd back from the CoD days.

Who cares? PTFO.

Thanks

Someone's ruffled ;)
  • kristyjam79
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    480 with the gewehr 98 sniper
  • LOLGotYerTags
    8913 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Moderator
    Do not swear @SgtThroatpoker
  • Shiny73
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    211.3 with the Huot :)
  • hawcer
    3289 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    There is already a massive thread on here on longest headshot.

Anyway, far enough away a snail could have side stepped it.
  • Aircool_212
    343 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited February 2017
    380 something with the Henry-Martini...or is it Martini-Henry. I forget.
  • Lifexecution
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    501.64m with a 1903 springfield 10x scope
  • WetFishDB
    1497 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    173m and embarrassed it was that far. I prefer to be closer to the action and the objective.