So uh? You can kill someome with a Gasmask

Comments

• kaliyl777
    1958 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Not anything I'm really interested in trying.
  • sparky2172
    251 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well I managed to get one. Failed a couple of times lol

That's great lol, I had a laugh watching you try to climb up there as well, because I know the pain.

• HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    sparky2172 wrote: »
    Well I managed to get one. Failed a couple of times lol

That's great lol, I had a laugh watching you try to climb up there as well, because I know the pain.

Dude the struggle was real trying to climb up it lol. I wanted to get some bag action in before I gas masked that guy but I was so annoyed when I got to him that I just killed him lol
  • Zombified_Medic
    101 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    From earlier tonight. This is much more invigorating than using my syringe on hill humpers.

• Sindari
    2664 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I love that this is a thing.
    I don't care what has happened in the past in the BF franchise or what is to come in the future, this makes BF1 the best BF ever :D
  • xSha3nx
    288 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Last night, I tried it for first time and unable to kill him... Oh, I realized that he is on my team after few tries....

facepalm
  • MAADDEE
    165 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Who got 100star on he's gas mask?
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TickTak77 wrote: »
    kontradikt wrote: »
    Im pretty sure this is glitch lol. If you notice, hes always inside the body model of the other person.

Ha it's definitely a glitch.

I also noticed that his weapon fires a round when he does it too, even though he doesn't appear to be shooting.

dunno about a glitch, maybe a hidden thing. wouldnt they have to code the actual mechanic of equipping in a damage model? either way i cant wait to crawl into someone lol

Don't think it is a glitch myself. The game registers it as a gas mask kill and it's damage is specific. I tried in some full health guys and think it was 40 or so damage
  • HardAimedKid
    Im pretty sure this is glitch lol. If you notice, hes always inside the body model of the other person.

I also noticed that his weapon fires a round when he does it too, even though he doesn't appear to be shooting.

dunno about a glitch, maybe a hidden thing. wouldnt they have to code the actual mechanic of equipping in a damage model? either way i cant wait to crawl into someone lol

Don't think it is a glitch myself. The game registers it as a gas mask kill and it's damage is specific. I tried in some full health guys and think it was 40 or so damage

we are going to try this tonight with 4 other players, love having a dance party on unknowing enemy snipers lol.
    another fun one is driving the motorbike while a buddy us in the sidecar with limpets lol.

Oh man that sounds amazing
  • HardAimedKid

we are going to try this tonight with 4 other players, love having a dance party on unknowing enemy snipers lol.
    another fun one is driving the motorbike while a buddy us in the sidecar with limpets lol.

going to play with spectator some, I want to see a snipers reaction when a motorbike does a drive by and then boom lol. funny with tanks too, or if a horse or another motorbike chase you. at mines and dynamite should work too depending on what youre trying to kill

Lmao well it sounds like some of us will be very busy until the dlc drops. With very important business of course
  • HANSGRUBER30
    3089 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think I've found my new purpose in life
  • HardAimedKid

going to play with spectator some, I want to see a snipers reaction when a motorbike does a drive by and then boom lol. funny with tanks too, or if a horse or another motorbike chase you. at mines and dynamite should work too depending on what youre trying to kill

Lmao well it sounds like some of us will be very busy until the dlc drops. With very important business of course

i'm always searching lol, ever taken a plane out with AT nades?

Took a bomber down by parachute before but clip storage was full lol. got spammed with hackers messages

LMFAO. Man seeing all this is gonna just make me stop playing in any proper manner at all.
  • HardAimedKid

i'm always searching lol, ever taken a plane out with AT nades?

Took a bomber down by parachute before but clip storage was full lol. got spammed with hackers messages

LMFAO. Man seeing all this is gonna just make me stop playing in any proper manner at all.

you can do both, once we pretty much get a good point gap its a free for all lol. we've had a jeep, 3 in it, 4 all on top kneeling while driving around lol.

protip - if you can land a plane safely, you can have friends get on the wings and fly around lol. makes for some fun grenade kills if you can get one.

Yeah I have a bad feeling that there will be a lot of screwing around tonight when I play lol
  • HANSGRUBER30
    3089 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Came across a squad of camping snipers tonight and I sawtoothed knifed killed them all. Only afterwards did I remembered about the gas mask kill. :'( To make myself feel better I got a kill with the repair tool on a camping artillery truck instead :)
  • DANNYonPC
    263 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

In the code it has the projectile for the ''club'' however it has like a 1 cm range so you basically have to me in someone