Have Small Clan, Will Scrimmage (PS4)

AgBandit
33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
We are a motley crew of 5-8 active family men spread across the U.S. who are always eager to play against any other small willing clans, regardless of server availability. We are usually active 3-4 nights each week. The only stipulations we seek are:
  • Must be available between the hours of 9pm - 1am CST.
  • Must NOT be a clan that has competed in professional tournaments.
  • Battlefield 1 or Battlefield 4
  • Any Game Mode (Domination, War Pigeons, TDM) in *Normal Mode and Dice Settings Please.

Please send a PSN Message or Friend Request to AGBandit. My PS Messenger App is always on and active.
Thanks guys!

* The reason we seek Non-Pro Clans and Normal Dice Settings is because we are NOT THAT good. For example, we got our @$$ handed to us the other night by a clan in Domination with a score of 100-44 and we outnumbered them 7 vs. 6.! Just looking for other clans who don't take themselves that serious.

Comments

• Pogtastic
    291 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Add me for a friendly scrimmage. Shot_caller0621
  • WarCriminal_954
    636 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    would like to set up skrim with both of you gents above
  • Pogtastic
    291 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
  • WarCriminal_954
    636 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Pogtastic wrote: »

add me on psn
  • AgBandit
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    We are still open to accepting clan scrimmages. We are currently 0-4 in all of our scrimmage nights. So trust me. If you don't think you're clan is any good, I beg to differ! Give us a try!
  • Drifterhawk
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    AgBandit wrote: »
    We are still open to accepting clan scrimmages. We are currently 0-4 in all of our scrimmage nights. So trust me. If you don't think you're clan is any good, I beg to differ! Give us a try!

Hey,

Spirit of the Elders will be willing to play against you in a 5v5 squad if Dice has got the servers fixed! Also a small community and we haven't played anything outside of quick matches for BF1. Hit me up on PSN or check out our site http://www.sote-gaming.org.

PSN: Drifterhawk

Thanks and good luck in your future battles! Was told by a semi-pro awhile back.... You will get your @$$ handed to in Comp you more than you can count before you start returning the favor... So don't give up.
  • Pogtastic
    edited January 2017
    @Drifterhawk want to have a friendly 5v5? We have our own server and have figured out a way to do this.

@AgBandit thanks for the match
  • noman740
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Unforgiving army is interested as well on bf1 and me on the psn noman92787 and we can set it up
  • sembatocus
    146 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Vendetta is always looking for teams to scrim 5v5. We have our own server and everyone sets their status to offline. Psn request me sembatocus. We are always down for friendly clan scrims.....see you tonight BANDIT,good luck.
  • AgBandit
    Just update to all,.... after playing sembatocus' Vendetta clan last night, we are currently 0-5 in online play. I'll be the first to tell you, you might as well be playing against a bunch of 8 year olds whenever you play us. We are THAT bad! We can't even come close to competing.

If you struggle online with enemies always getting headshots first, getting the drops on enemies who still kill you, bringing a gun to a knife fight and still losing, or enemies miraculously finding your campsite... then play against us and we'll make YOU look that good instead!

Bad, awful clans need only apply, I really have no interest in stroking a good clan's ego.
  • noman740
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Look we have all started that way you guys just need to find your grov if yo would like i have a c squad if you would like to run with them?Let me know
  • AgBandit
    noman740 wrote: »
    Look we have all started that way you guys just need to find your grov if yo would like i have a c squad if you would like to run with them?Let me know

Sure, ask your C Squad leader to contact me. OR msg me his ID and I'll reach out to him.