Skip Operations Cutscenes

cammoses003
649 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited January 2017
Title says it all. I can't be the only person wanting this..? it should be after you see each cutscene 10 or so times you have the option to skip it - even if its the same loading time to get in, I'd seriously rather stare at a black screen. I have seen every cutscene minimum probably 30 times, and now they are just gimmicky and annoying (I legit take off my headphones when they're playing).

If this never gets changed, I swear I'll be speaking fluent German by the time the next Battlefield comes out.

EDIT: if I only had to watch these the first 5-10 times, I would probably still have an appreciation for them, but like I said, at this point they're gimmicky and annoying.

Comments

• AlotOfThunder
    1545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    im actually starting to be be able to recite some of the german lol
  • crabman169
    12848 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I love watching them. Starting to pick up on Italian, German and Turkish.

You'd rather stare at a black screen? Close your eyes. Simple fix there.

You do realise you dont have to watch them; I usually go grab something to eat or pop on the forums during these cutscenes and loading times
  • cammoses003
    649 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    crabman169 wrote: »
    I love watching them. Starting to pick up on Italian, German and Turkish.

You'd rather stare at a black screen? Close your eyes. Simple fix there.

You do realise you dont have to watch them; I usually go grab something to eat or pop on the forums during these cutscenes and loading times

i do, thats what i mean by taking off my headphones, check the forums or ill go to the XMB menu browse around etc.. i liked them at first, but some of the lines are just sooooo bad after a while like "...getting into the champagne already - but then what would i have to look forward to in victory? tea?" .. maybe its just me but some of em are just overly cheesy i can't hear them anymore without cringing lol. I'm often in party chat with friends (playing different games) its just annoying to me at this point. even the casuals on my friends list who play every now and then have the same reaction when joining operations for the first time - "wait you have to watch this every time???"
  • cammoses003
    im actually starting to be be able to recite some of the german lol

same here man :#
  • KYUSS_QOTSA
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    at least you learn some history and language which otherwise your buttstupid for it. so dont worry if a knowledge goes in your head. its good
  • mr_ako74
    126 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    this should be no1 in DICE's priorities to fix the game