Standard Issue Rifle server up!

Comments

• plain_ole_pain
    276 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Same here. Found 6 NA servers, but no one on them. I would really like to try the SIR only mode. I wish DICE would just make this a standard custom game mode.

I agree.

Hello, can we get this mode on Xbox custom list Dice? anyone out there....
  • plain_ole_pain
    276 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hello? Dice anyone anyone.......
  • Nojo1003108
    5 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ho do u get to this server you are talking about?
  • Snazzy_Snafu_OG
    166 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I think this should be a permanent feature in the game, not a custom game, just an option. Can you imagine 64 player St. Quentin Scar first sector on Operations with the majority of people using Lee-Enfield SMLEs and Mauser Gewehr 98s (where is the Karabiner 98Az, DICE????)?

Unlikely though, very, very unlikely. This game's support so far is unbelievably bad. This is similar to Modern Warfare 2 back in the day in terms of DICE's community interaction. Just look at the garbage they did with the gold tank skin and the backlash the community has very loudly complained about. What did DICE do? They "increased the probability" of getting it in the packs. What a poor lie, someone would have gotten it if it was even in the packs before their little tweet following the disappearance of every tweet prior on that topic.
  • plain_ole_pain

I have been asking this question since they released the game mode and announced it was out. Maybe it''s all made up and Dice is just dinosaur trolling us with this mode existing.
  • plain_ole_pain
    Still nothing I can find on Xbone about this mode. Anyone out there? Dice? help? Please?
  • plain_ole_pain
    Dice? anyone? any species? anything?
  • the_rebelscum916
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Still nothing I can find on Xbone about this mode. Anyone out there? Dice? help? Please?

My server dropped but I'll start a new one once I get back online.
  • Mydoglitters
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

I have been asking this question since they released the game mode and announced it was out. Maybe it''s all made up and Dice is just dinosaur trolling us with this mode existing.

Do exactly like this to find the servers:
    - Go to server browser
    - Make sure all regions are enabled (North, South america, Europe etc.
    - Go to change search filter or what its called. Go to where you can change weapons allowed in server, and make sure you change so Standard issue rifles is switched to "on".
    - It will say there are 0 servers found. Now go to where you type in server name and type "standard issue" and press confirm/enter. Now press b-button. Standard issue servers will now be shown.

There has actually been a server up for a while now with players in it, about 10+ players :)

• plain_ole_pain

Do exactly like this to find the servers:
    - Go to server browser
    - Make sure all regions are enabled (North, South america, Europe etc.
    - Go to change search filter or what its called. Go to where you can change weapons allowed in server, and make sure you change so Standard issue rifles is switched to "on".
    - It will say there are 0 servers found. Now go to where you type in server name and type "standard issue" and press confirm/enter. Now press b-button. Standard issue servers will now be shown.

There has actually been a server up for a while now with players in it, about 10+ players :)

Thanks, that worked Dice sure doesn't make it easy to find.
  • COGSx86
    150 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Can't find a single server...........dice :( :(
  • picardwebber
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    In one of the future updates I'd love to see SIR become either an official server or at least a custom game. I thought that SIR would be a great addition but I can never find a populated server.
  • plain_ole_pain
    Battlefield ‏@Battlefield The people have spoken. Presenting new Custom Game 'Back to Basics' aka Standard Issue Rifles. Try it under Multiplayer > Custom Games.

Thank you!!!
  • Lure108
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Whenever I check for "standard issue rifles" I can't find any games going on whatsoever. Sucks, cause I'd really love to play.
  • Lure108
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Oh sheet! I realize now you have to type in "standard issue"
  • plain_ole_pain
    Lure108 wrote: »
    Whenever I check for "standard issue rifles" I can't find any games going on whatsoever. Sucks, cause I'd really love to play.

Go to custom games and it's under "Back to Basics" I have had no problem finding full servers this way.
  • MrCrazyAz
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If you all want this server to be populated, populate it yourselves. You can't expect everyone else to just jump in and populate it for you.
  • TwistedMindv1
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Whenever I go to the custom games menu and look at the servers NO ONE is on them and I mean on any DICE custom servers on Xbox.....am I missing something? Really want to play back to basics but no one is playing.
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'd like to see this as a permanent game mode. Would also like to see line of sight as a standard game mode on all maps, not just suez.
  • plain_ole_pain
    Whenever I go to the custom games menu and look at the servers NO ONE is on them and I mean on any DICE custom servers on Xbox.....am I missing something? Really want to play back to basics but no one is playing.

I never have problem finding a quick match game under "custom games" under "back to basics."
    I'd like to see this as a permanent game mode. Would also like to see line of sight as a standard game mode on all maps, not just suez.

It is a permanent game mode.