*profane title*

KYUSS_QOTSA
43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited February 2017
*removed due to Profanity ( Swearing )*
Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on

Comments

• GerocK-
    674 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    They chose for a different Medal system than in their previous titles; so Ribbons probably weren't meant to be in the game. They get added now because they are being requested a lot.
    You shouldn't buy a game and just assume that certain features will be in it. If you had watched one gameplay video or stream on the day the game released, you would have known that everything you just complained about isn't in the game.
  • ProAssassin2003
    3783 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017
    *removed due to quoting Profanity ( Swearing )*
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • KYUSS_QOTSA
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    you dont understand the problem. we are talking about features that was already included in the past BF games. do you see the problem?
  • ProAssassin2003
    3783 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    you dont understand the problem. we are talking about features that was already included in the past BF games. do you see the problem?

Apparently you don't. Developers and Publishers are selling you 50% of a game and gamers are Eating them up and taking it in the poop shoot with a smile. Thats the problem. Consumers are Consuming without a BRAIN.
  • crabman169
    12848 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah because ribbons make or break a game...
  • shikari2007
    187 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    i think that given the disaster that was BF4 launch, we have been given enough to make the game genuinely enjoyable for 99% of the community.

Yes, this may essentially a bare bones game on release to some, but it does gives Dice the time to correctly implement the features we want while still hitting the deadline for the launch date deadline given to them by EA, and that's something a lot of gamers across all platforms seem to forget. They are given a deadline because the publishers want our hard earned cash faster.

Think about how polished a game would be if the developers were given free reign on when the games release is, unfortunately in the ever growing demand by us, the gamers asking for the next addition/game in a series sooner, the publishers put ever increasing pressure on the devs to "get er done". FAST. And this is the problem imo, but hey ho, supply and demand and all that.

In the meantime if you cant get your progression/customization/rewards fix on BF1 may i suggest another AAA title that is full of it, COD.

• GerocK-
    674 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

I don't think features should be in a game just because a previous title had them. Personally I am glad that I don't have to choose between 60 weapons and unlock the same 24 gadgets for all of them. I also couldn't care less what my uniform looks like or what color my weapon is.
    If customization is a game breaker for you, then you shouldn't have bought BF1. There are dozens of other shooters out there with more unlocks and higher customization. Why did you pay for BF1 and then blame the developers it doesn't include what you look for in a game? You could have easily found out before purchasing it.
  • GRIZZ11283
    4839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Just lol, buys a ww1 shooter, expects the world to be in it, cries when it isnt.

On you op for not doing your homework, don't blame dice for your incompetence.
  • vVMr-GoodCatVv
    921 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Said it a million times but I'm going to say it again. The game is lacking in content and is lacking a good progression system BUT its gameplay is excellent and the bugs are very few and far between compared to previous games. For me getting those 2 bits right is far more important than the progression and content so I believe they did the right thing. Now though they need to add that progression system at no cost to us. Regarding the content, that will come with the dlc but I cant say I'm happy with that.
  • bulletsearl
    1110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited February 2017
    More is not always better. Look at the crapton of ridiculous attachmentfest called BF4.
    But hey it's a modern shooter so it works and fits even if I always disliked it.
    They concentrated on creating a completely new atmosphere and gameplay, and they succeeded.
    You get thrown in the maelstrom that was WW1 with pretty much either ye old rifle or prototype weapons.
    It's probably simply not a game for you if you need a constant flow of content to keep you playing.
    However I must say I'm honestly quite infuriated how little effort is going into bugfixing.
    That's the number one thing which is responsible for the vast drop of server population despite christmas.
  • bapman63
    935 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Apparently you don't. Developers and Publishers are selling you 50% of a game and gamers are Eating them up and taking it in the poop shoot with a smile. Thats the problem. Consumers are Consuming without a BRAIN.

And yet here you are, posting and playing.
  • Mike_V1987
    597 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited February 2017
    Agreed the lack of content is worrying, BF4 had two packs release within 2 months of the games release and it was cheaper. Not to mention it released with way more customizable weapons. $79.99 for the base game seems like a rip off for what this game has, but the $64.99 premium price is just ridiculous.

Paying over $150 for a half hearted shooter? Ouch. Although I will probably cave and buy premium due to my friends buying it :|
    Post edited by Mike_V1987 on
  • GRIZZ11283
    4839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Mike_V1987 wrote: »
    Agreed the lack of content is worrying, BF4 had two packs release within 2 months of the games release and it was cheaper. Not to mention it released with way more customizable weapons. $79.99 for the base game seems like a rip off for what this game has, but the $64.99 premium price is just ridiculous.

Paying over $150 for a half hearted shooter? Ouch. Although I will probably cave and buy it due to my friends buying it :|

What content is lacking in your opinion?
  • Mike_V1987
    597 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited February 2017
    Maps and weapons that's for sure. The gameplay isn't all that great either, I'm sure there are other little things but those are the two main ones for me.
    Post edited by Mike_V1987 on
  • DarkestHour138
    995 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Maps and weapons that's for sure.

This game launched with the same amount of maps as previous titles. And there are only so many weapons that they can include since it's WW1 and the selection of guns is limited.
  • M0istGamer
    794 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Inb4 gotyertags closes the thread.

- Moistrodamus
  • Mike_V1987
    edited February 2017
    BF4 had second assault and china rising release before the new year when BF4 was released, I think even Naval strike was released in March so that's 3 map packs compared to 1 being released in BF1. I also don't find any of the vanilla maps in BF1 that great, so im not expecting much from the DLC packs if (BF4) history is anything to go by.

It's almost like they got rid of gun customization and replaced them with presets to give people the illusion that theirs plenty of weapons in the game.
  • GRIZZ11283
    Maps and weapons that's for sure.

This game launched with the same amount of maps as previous titles. And there are only so many weapons that they can include since it's WW1 and the selection of guns is limited.

This is what I don't get about people and the lack of guns they say it lacks.
    It's ww1, what was people expecting?
    That's a question I'd love to know.
    There's plenty of guns for all situations, do they want 100s of guns for each situation?
This discussion has been closed.