Ps4 or X1?

TarmacOak
152 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Any one played on both? Which looks and plays better? Which system has less bs going on?

Comments

• FF_smart27
    1965 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Why would you even try Xbone?
    PS nation for life.
  • ugdpy
    225 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    PC.
    8charlimit
  • twonkydo0
    167 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ps4, its jus nicer. Dont get a pc.
  • GeneralREIGN
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    twonkydo0 wrote: »

Lol don't get a pc unless you like better graphics and better frames for not much more, and will be good long into the future. Oh and everything else a pc can do a console can't.
  • Afistnu
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I wonder why nobody mentions hackers on PC. They're pretty cheap to buy and work with that pathetic punkbuster anti cheat. Just don't rage out or fairfaight will ban you. Too many hackers on PC, PS4 is good. Unless you like graphics. Gameplay>Graphics.
  • ugdpy
    225 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I forgot to talk about teamplay, they're much more players with a mic ready to help you. And there is not that much cheaters.
  • Thieves1988
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    PS4 has more people playing than PC or Xbone, so I'll choose PS4 any day.
  • GeneralREIGN
    Afistnu wrote: »
    I wonder why nobody mentions hackers on PC. They're pretty cheap to buy and work with that pathetic punkbuster anti cheat. Just don't rage out or fairfaight will ban you. Too many hackers on PC, PS4 is good. Unless you like graphics. Gameplay>Graphics.

Play literally almost every day recently, I frequent the same servers and haven't seen one in the past couple months. Maybe pc players just seem like gods compared to console players.

• BLOCKSPACEPUNISH
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    X-Bone......
  • NorthpawX
    117 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    PS4. End of conversation
  • Lordmang4
    2063 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    Definitely PS4. It's a more robust console gaming platform. I say this owning both a PS4 (first) and XB1 (second).
  • TarmacOak
    152 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ugdpy wrote: »
    PC.
    8charlimit
    Sorry m8, did not see pc in the question.
  • twonkydo0
    167 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Lol don't get a pc unless you like better graphics and better frames for not much more, and will be good long into the future. Oh and everything else a pc can do a console can't.

Lol don't get a pc unless you like "this program had stopped working" messages randomly, or having to upgrade every week because of social pressure and technical disadvantages.
    Also if you want to do the things a console cant, then you are the reason why games console have turned into multimedia bullsh machines.
  • TickTak77
    4695 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I've played on both.

Can't tell the difference.

Get the one that your friends play on.

Especially if you are getting it for Battlefield - communication changes the experience immensely.
  • GeneralREIGN

Lol don't get a pc unless you like "this program had stopped working" messages randomly, or having to upgrade every week because of social pressure and technical disadvantages.
    Also if you want to do the things a console cant, then you are the reason why games console have turned into multimedia bullsh machines.

You mean the radeon 7970 I bought over 3 years ago that still can play any game and any new games at over 60fps on medium to high settings? I have hardly ever crashed and I have been playing since beta. If you're too stupid to understand updating your drivers every now and again, yeah sure get a console that is already behind pc tech a year before it release. And have far more restrictions on what you can do. And be stuck to a controller. And pay to use the internet you already pay for. Only pressure of upgrading a pc you built is from yourself, because opening it up and installing new hardware is fun and addicting. And yeah, sometimes I do things that aren't video games, is that really a fault?
  • Ameeba37
    1753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2016
    PS4 all day everyday
  • 68Keif
    4628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ameeba37 wrote: »
    PS4 all day everyday

Lies!! :p
  • Ameeba37
    1753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Keif68 wrote: »
    PS4 all day everyday

Lies again! :p

Xbox, one more reason to buy a PS4
  • 68Keif
    4628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Keif68 wrote: »
    PS4 all day everyday

Lies again! :p

Xbox, one more reason to buy a PS4

I have both. I prefer my Xbox though. My PC just sits idle now :/
  • SatanicMutant
    507 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Having a large desktop on which is featured a PC, Xbox1 and a PS4 I have to say that all three serve their purpose well: i.e. streaming HD pnropgrahpy