Starting a new game with 1 death already on the scoreboard..

2»

Comments

• DeadKidsCry
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This has occurred to me several times. It seems to be a death at the end of the last round that didn't register in the scoreboard due to the game ending.
  • Wacko9999
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I saw this happen three times in the last hour. I was playing team deathmatch. A brand new map loaded and it was waiting for everybody to ready up. I looked to see who was playing and it said I had one death. Two subsequent rounds and the same thing except it was other people that had one death before starting.
  • DarkTWR99
    188 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I have not only noticed that but sometimes the game doesn't track any of the kills you get. I've been like 16-4 gone on a 5 kill streak and when I look at the scoreboard I am now 16-5
  • LukeBolbot
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This happened to me at the weekend. I've no idea what caused it or why it happened but my theory is that its related to choosing a vehicle as your initial spawn and then changing it to infantry. I selected a tank, then got assigned back to regular spawn as someone beat me to the tank. Then I spawn in with 1 death.
  • bowmatron86
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It's from your previous round if you die while the game is ending it carries over and only haven't made to respawn screen, this happens me all time as well.
  • Darrenbattlelog
    452 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's from your previous round if you die while the game is ending it carries over and only haven't made to respawn screen, this happens me all time as well.

This. If you die right at the end of a previous round, and it didnt record to the kill feed, then is carries over to next game.
  • BeeRnBewbZ
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This is a new bug since the last update came out.
  • jamesjet
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This has been happening to me every other math too!! it sucks despite what anyone on here says. its happening in every match even TDM where it actually matters.
  • banger162nd
    315 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    we get this on pc's too. I have added to there bug reports but like everything else it got no replys.
  • Club-Pleasure
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This actually happened to me last night and ruined a otherwise flawless round..
  • MogwaiWarrior
    706 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    THAGURT wrote: »
    There have been a few posts about this. Maybe you died in your last match and weren't revived so the death didn't count until your next spawn-next match? Just guessing now.

Some people think it has to do with vehicle health where if your vehicle should have already died or you get out and it blows up you still get a death...doesn't sound like that could be the case here unless again it Carried over from a previous game

I saw this last night and I think that is what happened to me. I caught the very end of a match and should have went 3-2 but the scoreboard showed I went 3-1. Next match I was 0-1.
  • plain_ole_pain
    276 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Happen to me last night and another guy on the other team it was conquest so it really didn't matter. But I could see this being a problem on domination mode.
  • Halmrasten
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    its really not a problem. It happens when you die at the end of the round before. The death wont count until you get to the respawn menu, so if youre 3-1 and die at the end, you will still be 3-1 and then start the next round as 0-1.
  • CR15CGS
    145 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This was a common fault on Battlefront. So I'm guessing DICE have copy n pasted their coding.
  • Club-Pleasure
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Halmrasten wrote: »
    its really not a problem. It happens when you die at the end of the round before. The death wont count until you get to the respawn menu, so if youre 3-1 and die at the end, you will still be 3-1 and then start the next round as 0-1.

Not necessarily, I have gone a few flawless rounds only to see 1 death on the end of round scoreboard.

Side note; EoR scoreboard should be the same as the in game scoreboard.
  • Noobphail
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I've found this only happens when I died at the end of the previous round - happened several times in the last 24 hours, all following end of round deaths.
  • Zombie8892
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Few times my 1 death has counted as 2. Has happened 3 times