Weekly BF

Why is team balancing on operations so poor....

John_Matrix_5697
29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Most games seem to be a walkover. Either for or against my team. Not many balanced games.

Comments

• sharkeyfinn
    105 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i have to agree,and it also makes a mockery of the lose win stat as i will jump ship to the side thats trying as often as i can, however that is when im playing with randoms and not friends :-)
  • blindsniper63
    2453 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This is only my thoughts , when attacking i think players are more aggressive because of the word Attacking.Players who are defending seem to play sniper because they think defending is just a word to keep the attackers as far away as possible.Now then wouldn't it be great if the defenders started playing aggressive and keep the enemy in the defensive if you know what i mean.
  • blindsniper63
    2453 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @sharkeyfinn check out cod vs bf player for a laugh.
  • sharkeyfinn
    105 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    @sharkeyfinn check out cod vs bf player for a laugh.

i did mate, absolutely brilliant :-) ive nabbed it for the facebook lol
  • XXX_M1CK_XXX
    153 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This is only my thoughts , when attacking i think players are more aggressive because of the word Attacking.Players who are defending seem to play sniper because they think defending is just a word to keep the attackers as far away as possible.Now then wouldn't it be great if the defenders started playing aggressive and keep the enemy in the defensive if you know what i mean.

I agree with your statement. I have noticed that the defending team do tend to have a majority sniping which is why I prefer to be on the attacking team.
    There is no chance of holding if the defending team are running mainly snipers.
    To be effective you need a team with a balance even on CQ.
    Even though I like to run aggressive with sniper or playing support (mainly), I will change class depending what the squad/team have chosen to balance things out.
    1 person can't alter the outcome but at least it's a help.
  • sharkeyfinn
    lost count of the times ive been windy miller ,running around the windmill ON MY OWN! lolol ;-)
  • XXX_M1CK_XXX
    153 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    lost count of the times ive been windy miller ,running around the windmill ON MY OWN! lolol ;-)

LMAO.. Yeah I know the feeling.
  • Ggballday414
    625 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    I find that the attacking team does not revive enough, or coordinate an all out flag charge. Resulting in a loss

I find that the defending team does not play the sector, and sits off the control zone. Resulting in a loss

Behemoths are also broken. Sometimes they spawn, sometimes they don't? Correct me if I'm wrong there...

Players also clog up Argonne with the train, resulting in worse bottlenecked choke points.
  • blindsniper63

I'll drop some Wheat off and you could grind it into flour for the field kitchen!
  • sharkeyfinn

I'll drop some Wheat off and you could grind it into flour for the field kitchen!

no, send pew pew and barney mcgrew,cuthbert dibble and grub :-) ........suddenly realising this will only be funny to a certain british age group lolol ;-) sorry
  • W8_4U2
    221 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    W8_4U2 wrote: »
    3 days without balanced round of operations... oO

I attempted 2 play those like 40 times over last 3 days and none of those rounds was balanced!!!
    ALWAYS a total stomp!!!
    Only thing keeps my calm-long kill streaks with vehicles on loosing team.

• Vindbryte-LKPG
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It's a blast getting thrown in at the last flags as defender with the enemy still having three batallions. And really, how hard can it be for a defending team to move into the capture area? It's like the majority of the players are unaware of the game mechanics in Operations.

Well, you can't patch stupidness, but something for team balance and how late you can get thrown in the game would be nice.
  • KingTolapsium
    5491 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It's not just operations.

Balancing is bad ingeneral.
  • Ggballday414
    625 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Balancing has made the game unplayable. You have to join a lobby with a waiting list to even expect a fair result.
  • Skill4Reel
    351 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It is because there is nothing DICE can do about all of the "I don't care about winning" players that are making all of the servers terrible. There is no stat that tracks a player having no desire to win in order for the team balancing to weed them out. This series has needed a ranked server environment forever.
  • W8_4U2
    221 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Jst suffered thru this one

11 70+ lvls on their team against 3 one my team
    +6 of those had clan tag :DD

Game was balanced so perfectly - my team wasn't able 2 capture first sector with all 3 battalions :D
    Whole my team was constantly dead :D all round long
    even thou half of their team was busy chasing down my tank :DDD
    Yet rest of my team was unable 2 cap a single flag!!
    +My gunners were totally incapable with mg
    2vd4j84.png
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Problem is so many people rage quit constantly, it's hard to keep the balance when people can't even stay the whole game. I say bring back the quit % and have a service star on a persons name: platinum over 50% quit, gold 35%-49%, silver 20%-34%, bronze 8%-19%
  • W8_4U2
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    Problem is so many people rage quit constantly, it's hard to keep the balance when people can't even stay the whole game. I say bring back the quit % and have a service star on a persons name: platinum over 50% quit, gold 35%-49%, silver 20%-34%, bronze 8%-19%

They rage quit case there is no hope wining the game :D
  • Vindbryte-LKPG
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Habitual quitters and team switchers should have to wear a really bright uniform, making them stand out on every map, until their quit percentage is down to an acceptable level. Maybe below 10% or something like that. I feel 0% is the number to strive for but some teams are just that bad that you have to leave to stay sane.
  • PackersDK
    775 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    Well give me that quitter star and smack me in a glowing uniform! :-D

Though I'd rather have a solid, good reason for staying in a 40+ min Operations game where I'm not having fun. For whatever reason. Lag, team balance, 60% snipers, camping team tanks, you name it.

Tell me why, on a Sunday with 2 hours available to me, I HAVE to sit through a frustrating 40 min experience??