Weekly BF

Blatant Hackers. Does Dice Even Care?

FourSevenActual
135 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
edited February 2017
I caught & recorded evidence of a player on xbox one's battlefield 1 using a mod to make him invisible at will. Link:
Video removed*
This is not the first ive come across in the past month, by far. Just one I managed to capture on DVR. The amount of BF1 hackers has definitely increased and so far I havent seen any action even mentioned about these modders. The past 2 days Ive literally been playing just to hunt them down and get evidence. Here's one. The most common seems to be a mod which allows the hacker to 1-shot-kill any target with ANY weapon or vehicle. Again, they arent exactly trying to hide it either. This clip here was on a standard DICE conquest server! I mean does DICE not care about this bs? Because its unenjoyable enough with the tsunami of CoD players now playing battlefield 1 (thats another topic though...)

Pls do something. Its one thing to find a small glitch but this is really out of control.
Post edited by Cryphisss on

Comments

• zodemere
    447 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    nice camping!
  • Vrruumm
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I am pretty sure this is just a glitch in the game. It has happened to Ravic as well were he was invisible to many people on both his and the enemy team
  • FourSevenActual
    135 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It is no glitch. This player's end K/D proved it and his profile seems hardly used which wouldnt account for the ratio skill. Clearly a dummy account for hacking.
  • skippylarue
    1004 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017
    It's a glitch. I've run across similar situations a number of times. He's logged nearly 5 days on his profile so it's not a dummy account. If he was running around invisible the whole time, I'd hope his K/D would average higher than 1.4.

As a side note, I've yet to come across anyone I thought was hacking on console.
  • Vicb0u
    155 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It's a glitch, not a "hack"... you're playing on Xbox, stop making excuses. Also, nice name and shame. Thread locked in 3, 2, 1...
  • wrghjkv
    700 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    This is a bug. Well I've never seen this bug on PC.
  • Phoenux289
    260 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    zodemere wrote: »
    nice camping!

That's what I was going to say!
    Vrruumm wrote: »
    I am pretty sure this is just a glitch in the game. It has happened to Ravic as well were he was invisible to many people on both his and the enemy team

I think it can happen the same way you can have the gun glitch while being revived.
  • crabman169
    12845 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Example #173 of "he was better than me therefore he was hacking"

Also glitch
  • FourSevenActual
    U guys dont play on the same console then (even "wrghjkv" said hes never seen this on PC if its a glitch) or not durong the time they play. This was recorded LATE late night when most players are off. Probably why you havent seen any. Also the worst ones play on other players rented servers. I rented one the other day and my friend kept getting one-shot in air-to-air combat vs a bomber's front gunner and even moreso by the squad support attack plane. The **** **** exists. Look up Levelcap's recent news video "BF1 smaller player base" in the final scene he talks about the issue with a massive increase in Overwatch hackers from south korea so bad that theyre trying to pass a law in the country making modding a crime, its that bad (im surprised too but ive seen what hes talking about). And another youtuber (might have been LC, stonemountain, or maybe jackfrags? - cant recall whos but it was one of their recent uploads where he recorded a full match of a plane one shotting him out the sky. The **** exists and they need to look into it. If im wrong then great fine idc but if im right then they need to deal with it before it gets even worse or maybe you doubters are some of them?
  • DeathByFeathers
    1665 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    47Cerberus wrote: »
    Look up Levelcap's recent news video

Stopped reading right here
  • FourSevenActual
    Btw yeah i camp in battlefield because it isnt **** CoD's run n gun small map gameplay. Its a **** sandbox war multiplayer. I got up here to defend the backside of the allyway which was being rushed before this guy came up (btw how does one defend an objective without technically "camping"?). In real war, i would love to see all u who are mentioning me camping; i wonder if youd be stupid enough to keep that frame of mind. LMG and snipers irl would be sitting back providing defense or ranged support/suppressive fire so your dumbasses dont get lit up while u run in like ur playing CoD. Get good and learn tactics.
  • skippylarue
    1004 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    47Cerberus wrote: »
    U guys dont play on the same console then (even "wrghjkv" said hes never seen this on PC if its a glitch) or not durong the time they play. This was recorded LATE late night when most players are off. Probably why you havent seen any. Also the worst ones play on other players rented servers. I rented one the other day and my friend kept getting one-shot in air-to-air combat vs a bomber's front gunner and even moreso by the squad support attack plane. The **** **** exists. Look up Levelcap's recent news video "BF1 smaller player base" in the final scene he talks about the issue with a massive increase in Overwatch hackers from south korea so bad that theyre trying to pass a law in the country making modding a crime, its that bad (im surprised too but ive seen what hes talking about). And another youtuber (might have been LC, stonemountain, or maybe jackfrags? - cant recall whos but it was one of their recent uploads where he recorded a full match of a plane one shotting him out the sky. The **** exists and they need to look into it. If im wrong then great fine idc but if im right then they need to deal with it before it gets even worse or maybe you doubters are some of them?

I play on the same console as you. Levelcap is a PC player and so is Jackfrags. Hacking certainly happens on PC, but I've never seen anything like the bomber clip on console.
  • FourSevenActual
    Play between 3am-6am PST on custom rented servers.
  • skippylarue
    edited February 2017
    Here you go. The same glitch recorded during normal hours on a standard DICE server. I've also seen cases where the guy doesn't appear right away as well.

It's clear that you have your mind made up though, so I'm not going to try and dissuade you any more.
  • Ggballday414
    625 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    I headshotted a guy riding a horse, with a rifle at about 50m. Didnt die... what
  • MonkishOnion
    354 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It happens quite frequently to me on PS4 as well. It's not a hack. My friend has been invisible and he didn't even know.
  • GRIZZ11283
    4839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It's not a hack, end of.
  • Cryphisss
    3110 postsMember, Developer DICE, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V
    It appears to be a glitch.
  • bulletsearl
    1110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    That being said, it would be easy to exploit this glitch.
    As we know there is no server-sided consistency check in BF1 (at least in the release version, dunno bout CTE)
    So your cheat software could simply act like your running around somewhere, but you're actually somewhere else.
  • cameldung
    130 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I made someone invisible the other day. He was trying to skip revive, but I revived him anyway. The moment I put the needle in him he disappeared. I thought he respawned but I got the points for revive. Only his playername was visible before he got up and ran away invisible. Magic syringe.