Weekly BF

Time to limit Snipers

Comments

• Ace-Cardd
    238 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    They don't understand. Some people play once every few days to relax and will never be pro. Every day I see people shooting at tanks with their primary guns. Play your favorite class instead of crying and leave others players who want to play scout .

Edit. How to change avatar :D ?
  • 187Bear
    578 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's so funny when you control all flags on FAO and you look at the G side spawn and it looks like the Milky Way on a clear night. Not so much when it's your team camping there.
  • xXWTFXxTHATGUY
    1171 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I like going into spectator mode and watching people play, you will see some real noobs in that. I saw one guy playing support and he couldn't shoot the broad side of a barn even if it was 5 feet in front of him, one match he went 1 and 14 k/d the next match he went 0 and 10 and he kept putting a mortar down in the worst open spot only to get shot instantly. You guys should watch it sometime then you will understand what most of your teammates are doing. :wink:

This actually sounds kind of interesting

Believe you will probably be surprised sometimes. I'll sometimes think man what is this person thinking and then they will surprise you with how they go about stuff.
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I like going into spectator mode and watching people play, you will see some real noobs in that. I saw one guy playing support and he couldn't shoot the broad side of a barn even if it was 5 feet in front of him, one match he went 1 and 14 k/d the next match he went 0 and 10 and he kept putting a mortar down in the worst open spot only to get shot instantly. You guys should watch it sometime then you will understand what most of your teammates are doing. :wink:

Believe you will probably be surprised sometimes. I'll sometimes think man what is this person thinking and then they will surprise you with how they go about stuff.

Man if none of my friends are on tonight I could see myself getting into this. Can I record people failing while spectating? Lol
  • xXWTFXxTHATGUY
    1171 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Man if none of my friends are on tonight I could see myself getting into this. Can I record people failing while spectating? Lol

I can record with ps4 while spectating.
  • kbj1972
    259 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The problem isn't the scouts on you team. Its the scouts on my team. So 11 players decide to play as scouts. That's no problem exept when it's only two of them that in the top 5 or top 10 at the end and the rest is in the bottom. When ever I see a scout with a k/d of 5-18 and 2600 points or so I think to myself, maybe he should have picked a different class.
  • aseveredfoot
    2446 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Doing spectator mode is pretty interesting, you get to see a lot of mistakes even good players make too.

It's surprising how many times you'll see groups of enemies intermingled and not even aware of each other.
  • OldGreyGhost54
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    This is what I was talking about, happened again today. Of course, We lost.
    xboxdvr.com/gamer/OldGreyGhost54/screenshot/5684634
  • Ace-Cardd
    238 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This is proof of anything? Screen from the map?
  • xXWTFXxTHATGUY

That screenshot doesn't show squat it only shows half your team by the spawn it doesn't show snipers or what class they are playing.
  • OldGreyGhost54
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017

That screenshot doesn't show squat it only shows half your team by the spawn it doesn't show snipers or what class they are playing.

Oh Good grief, you guys wouldn't accept proof no matter what. Geez. Do you see we have not even taken the 1st sector and there are only 12 tickets left. And this was our 2nd attack at it. I wonder why that is.
  • xXWTFXxTHATGUY

Oh Good grief, you guys wouldn't accept proof no matter what. Geez. Do you see we have not even taken the 1st sector and there are only 12 tickets left. And this was our 2nd attack at it. I wonder why that is.

Sometimes you get on bad teams welcome to battlefield and playing online games with randoms. Pick your self up and try again.
  • Ggballday414
    625 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    NEVER LIMIT ANY CLASS
  • Major_Pungspark
    1481 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Lol, seriously dude, it screams "we are the sniper line"
  • A_Cool_Gorilla
    1374 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Yes, because players never sit back with Support or Medic...
  • Major_Pungspark
    1481 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Seriously, I dont give a **** if this case was the sniper line or not. I do know that the last couple of rounds I played today, with the exception of Amiens, had around 20-25 snipers (In total, not per side.).
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    875 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    They should make the rifles explode, if the user has not moved more than 100 meters in 3 minutes, and tries to fire it.
    And if you have not taken a flag all round, you will not be able to fire it.
  • aseveredfoot
    2446 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    They should make the rifles explode, if the user has not moved more than 100 meters in 3 minutes, and tries to fire it.
    And if you have not taken a flag all round, you will not be able to fire it.

Although this begs the question; if your weapon won't fire, why would you attack a flag?
  • xXWTFXxTHATGUY

Well other people can see that your team is sh*te and they respawned and are running back to their death, now maybe it was snipers but the picture doesn't show anything except a snapshot of people grouped together.
  • Major_Pungspark

Well other people can see that your team is sh*te and they respawned and are running back to their death, now maybe it was snipers but the picture doesn't show anything except a snapshot of people grouped together.

Okay, I don´t give a **** if that particular screenshot is the sniper elite brigade or not.