Weekly BF

refusal to join the meatgrinder

Ggballday414
625 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited February 2017
Everytime I see this stalemate, out comes the scout class. Spotting everyone I see, from 300 m away, is the life for me.

Does anyone else use the periscope? I swear I'm the only one that knows of its existence.

Comments

• Getier
    228 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If you do that, you are already more useful than at least 80% of the scouts out there;).
    Tried the periscope once but if I play scout, I play him aggressively.
  • Ggballday414
    edited February 2017
    Getier wrote: »
    If you do that, you are already more useful than at least 80% of the scouts out there;).
    Tried the periscope once but if I play scout, I play him aggressively.

kudos , that gave me strength to join another round.

The periscope is amazing, it's the easiest way to get xp if you're not playing the objective.
  • captinsmooth
    1969 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Everytime I see this stalemate, out comes the scout class. Spotting everyone I see, from 300 m away, is the life for me.

Does anyone else use the periscope? I swear I'm the only one that knows of its existence.

I like to beak it out on monte grappa and ruin the enemies match by keeping them spotted the whole game. Especially if they are coming from Flag A in conquest. I've scored in the top five with less than 3 kills just from spotting on that map for the whole match.
  • Ggballday414

I like to beak it out on monte grappa and ruin the enemies match by keeping them spotted the whole game. Especially if they are coming from Flag A in conquest. I've scored in the top five with less than 3 kills just from spotting on that map for the whole match.

That's something amazing right there. What do you guesstimate ? 500 spots that match ? Highly underrated component within the game.
  • captinsmooth
    1969 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

That's something amazing right there. What do you guesstimate ? 500 spots that match ? Highly underrated component within the game.

I'm not sure how many it was. I did get on the board for squad contributor. It really was game changing.
  • TickTak77
    4695 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    This sounds like a trolly thread.

And if it isn't - well done, OP. You are useless.

By choosing to back out of the action in favor of sitting hundreds of meters away from the action, you've become a burden on your team. GG
  • GewinntNiXX
    121 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Spotting is broken af ......lol but as a front gunner in the bomber you can spot every enemy all over the map with one click....lol what a joke²
  • Ggballday414
    TickTak77 wrote: »
    This sounds like a trolly thread.

And if it isn't - well done, OP. You are useless.

By choosing to back out of the action in favor of sitting hundreds of meters away from the action, you've become a burden on your team. GG

LOL , what do you know about war.
  • 53MT3X-11
    436 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

I've said this quite often that spotting is underrated and underused. This is / was one of my favorite tactics. Just spotting while covering the immediate objectives.
    Getting that map to light up then seeing the enemies you've just spotted getting mowed down is so satisfying :D :D
  • Jedi76
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Trench Periscope seems pretty handy.

But I am not sure if it is broken a bit? It just seems to spot when it feels like it.

Do you just hover it over the enemy to spot them? because if you do, it seems pretty slow to pick them out and does not work half the time.
  • ProAssassin2003
    3454 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I like being spotted as the Noobs flock to me hoping for a easy kill only to find thereselves watching the Spawn screen.
  • BruceWillii
    706 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Than you are the kind of player i kick from my squad if i recognize you won't get near the flags we are conquering or defending. Why should I let you share the points the rest of the squad members earn by doing the hard work?
  • bulletsearl
    1110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

Next time you feel like the meatgrinder is too heavy, ask for mortar&ammo support while spotting.
  • Vic_R0cks
    362 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Don't you get like only 25 points per spot?
  • defcon_hostile
    489 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Than you are the kind of player i kick from my squad if i recognize you won't get near the flags we are conquering or defending. Why should I let you share the points the rest of the squad members earn by doing the hard work?

It's ok Gg you are welcome on my squad, I am as blind as a bat; you wanna kick back & make our team's life easier, be my guest.
  • von_Campenstein
    6571 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

I'd rather park next to a mortar guy and fill my flares from his supply crate and spam that frontline, keeping people lit and well keeping them lit.
This discussion has been closed.