Weekly BF

Snipers : You may be a victim

Ggballday414
625 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited February 2017
There is a lot of hate here for the scout. I believe that is because we are doing our job. 300 meter headshots and all.

Sitting on the objective, covering the next. Attacking , Defending, sometimes both.

Occasionally you find that other players have so graciously accepted you into their squad, who happen to be carrying the team.

You presume to pick off 50 opponents with a 20:1 K/D

Keeping multiple counter attacks away, and those pesky "a-s-exual" (sp, aparently this : reproduction is a type of reproduction by which offspring arise from a single organism, and inherit the genes of that parent only; it does not involve the fusion of gametes, and almost never changes the number of chromosomes. offends people) squads off your flank.

Cheers to you.

Comments

• superteds
    1185 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    what.
  • Ggballday414
    edited February 2017
    superteds wrote: »
    what.

bye. adios. caio. sayonara.

Had god reached out and denied you from across the map? lol funny.
  • Ggballday414
    edited February 2017
    Can I have a puff of whatever you're smoking?

They say this is the land of the "good air"
  • wrghjkv
    700 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    do you abuse drug?
  • Ggballday414
    wrghjkv wrote: »
    do you abuse drug?

Do you abuse your spouse?
  • captinsmooth
    1969 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Aggressive scout > hill humper.
  • Ggballday414
    edited February 2017

The point of a scout is to have control over 300 meters of map. Next in line please.

I've had a hundred or so matches where I've locked down entire fields and open areas ( areas with multiple flags ) , denying the enemy access, causing a massive stalemate where I'm not cooking burgers. Usually , when I've got a full team and someone has rubbed the matchmaking genie's lamp, I find myself winning.

80% of my losses come from lop sided teams. I play well with every class, and to the T. Scout is mostly required though, as there are other scouts who are far worse than me... They need to be reminded. I am not the best, but I want other scouts to understand if they are good, they are needed.

This logic of, oh I've got scouts on my team, #ragequit , is why the game has issues. Let players choose what they want to play as. We can't even customize our minimal inventory of weapons and people want to limit classes per match ?
  • captinsmooth
    1969 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

The point of a scout is to have control over 300 meters of map. Next in line please.

I've had a hundred or so matches where I've locked down entire fields and open areas ( areas with multiple flags ) , denying the enemy access, causing a massive stalemate where I'm not cooking burgers. Usually , when I've got a full team and someone has rubbed the matchmaking genie's lamp, I find myself winning.

80% of my losses come from lop sided teams. I play well with every class, and to the T. Scout is mostly required though, as there are other scouts who are far worse than me... They need to be reminded. I am not the best, but I want other scouts to understand if they are good, they are needed.

This logic of, oh I've got scouts on my team, #ragequit , is why the game has issues. Let players choose what they want to play as. We can't even customize our minimal inventory of weapons and people want to limit classes per match ?

Did you know people can see your stats? I assuming not with the lies you are spouting out right now...lol
  • Ggballday414
    edited February 2017

Did you know people can see your stats? I assuming not with the lies you are spouting out right now...lol

I'm in the top 1 % of multiple categories (including ace squad) what were you crying about? Or do you not see the hyperlink titled "The Stats"

I've also got 830 squad wipes. So what were you saying about hill humpers?
  • captinsmooth

I'm in the top 1 % of multiple categories (including ace squad) what were you crying about? Or do you not see the hyperlink titled "The Stats"

Those stats aren't the ones connected to your EA battlelog account. I would post the name and link but you get in trouble for posting others stats. Either way I don't really care. If you are enjoying the game then all more power to you.
  • Ggballday414
    edited February 2017

Those stats aren't the ones connected to your EA battlelog account. I would post the name and link but you get in trouble for posting others stats. Either way I don't really care. If you are enjoying the game then all more power to you.

I don't lie, about a video game. Really? lol. Let's lie about digital software that will be outdated in 2 years. Sorry, I don't like being called a liar. I've been on these forums helping out since Beta. I see that many people do not care about the game like myself. I don't cheat either. Karma can save the dishonor for some other sapling.
  • skippylarue
    1004 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017

I don't lie, about a video game. Really? lol. Let's lie about digital software that will be outdated in 2 years. Sorry, I don't like being called a liar. I've been on these forums helping out since Beta. I see that many people do not care about the game like myself. I don't cheat either. Karma can save the dishonor for some other sapling.

He's not calling you a liar. Everyone can see your stats. You've posted them right in your signature. There are a lot of good players here, so it doesn't really do you any good to pretend you're gods gift to Battlefield.
    Post edited by skippylarue on
  • wrghjkv
    700 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I just checked your stat. You just suck.
  • Jedi76
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017
    Scouts are absolutely needed, it just has to be played properly to be effective.

When I get in a squad who has a good Support that actually resupplies we walk all over the opposition, simply because I can spot flare the heck out of them and get resupplied each time, two classes just doing their job can make a heck of a difference, even tip the scales of a game from a loss to a win.

The other night on Amiens 3 of us held E from the buildings next to it, against what was literally the entire enemy team, it was carnage. But we could do it simpy because I could do the above mentioned limitless spot flares. because we had a good support that resupplied, and a good Assault who understood what I was doing. I don't think the enemy even realised what we were doing, they just kept charging in. By the time we were done the alley looked like a fireworks parade!

I even got about three spot-flare kills out of it from lighting them on fire with not much life left.
  • Ggballday414
    edited February 2017

He's not calling you a liar. Everyone can see your stats. You've posted them right in your signature. There are a lot of good players here, so it doesn't really do you any good to pretend you're gods gift to Battlefield.

Hey if you want to call me gods gift I see my standing, but I never said I was the best. I simply know how to play, as my signature suggests.
  • Ggballday414
    I just checked your stat. You just suck.

Do you have a life outside of harassing me or do your genetic functionings prohibit such advanced civilized interactions?
  • wsupchris1222444
    911 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Nah he's a packers fan
    do you abuse drug?

• Ggballday414
    Nah he's a packers fan
    do you abuse drug?

Are you capable of staying on topic or is there cognitive displacement present?