Loadouts reset much?

Comments

• Prep768
    3440 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    All the time. PS4
  • James-MII
    894 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    dcs500 wrote: »
    Seems to happen to me every couple of days.
    James-MII wrote: »
    It seems to happen to me after opening a battle pack, very strange

Interesting, you may be on to something there...

It's weird though it never affects my scout class, periodically it'll reset my assault but support and medic always change.
  • TG_JAZZY
    1096 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Seems to happen to me every couple of days.
    It seems to happen to me after opening a battle pack, very strange

Interesting, you may be on to something there...

It's weird though it never affects my scout class, periodically it'll reset my assault but support and medic always change.

For me it doesnt change mechanic, I think at that moment it resets it changes the classes that you are not playing.
  • Ggballday414
    625 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It's bad because when you have to beat the noobs to the tanks sometimes your class isn't the right one.
  • TG_JAZZY
    1096 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I did my presets on the companion app and had no issues tonight (no class loadouts resetting)
  • SilkWildey
    1032 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TG_JAZZY wrote: »
    I did my presets on the companion app and had no issues tonight (no class loadouts resetting)

I will give it a shot cheers.
  • DeaDmiddle
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Happens all the time to me also. PS4. When I first turn the game on all my classes are rank 0 also.
  • dcs500
    1455 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017
    James MII wrote:

I think it is a Battlepack issue, happened to me again yesterday, just after I had opened a Battlepack. Would be interesting to hear if this a regular thing from other members.

• TG_JAZZY
    edited February 2017
    James MII wrote:

I think it is a Battlepack issue, happened to me again yesterday, just after I had opened a Battlepack. Would be interesting to hear if this a regular thing from other members.

Strange next time I have a battlepack I will take notice. Maybe during the loading the battlepack information the loadout info isnt loading or something and its going to default.
    Edit* confirmed it happens when you open battlepacks between rounds
    Post edited by TG_JAZZY on
  • SilkWildey
    1032 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Any idea what is causing this yet? Didn't happen to me at all yesterday
  • TG_JAZZY
    SilkWildey wrote: »

I checked my loadouts after opening a battlepack and all the 1st loadouts reset,my presets were untouched.
    I think in between matches opening battlepacks is causing the issue,i have alwsys noticed im one of the last to enter a match aswell
    The game is memory/data intensive and the best thing all round is just to disregard anything between matches (scoreboard,battlepacks etc) this way you even enter the game earlier,im going to apply this theory tonight and see how it goes
  • SilkWildey

I checked my loadouts after opening a battlepack and all the 1st loadouts reset,my presets were untouched.
    I think in between matches opening battlepacks is causing the issue,i have alwsys noticed im one of the last to enter a match aswell
    The game is memory/data intensive and the best thing all round is just to disregard anything between matches (scoreboard,battlepacks etc) this way you even enter the game earlier,im going to apply this theory tonight and see how it goes

Mine didn't reset after battlepacks checked yesterday after read your post, also tried going on app that didn't reset them either but when I did set all my classes up on the app it didn't stop it from happening either.

Seems to be very random for me like yesterday only did it twice in 5 hours or so but the day before it did it every new match.
  • kampkaos_420_
    2675 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The vehicle skins never seem to stay fixed match to match either.
    I am going to start using companion see if that sorts it but im doubtful.

My loadouts stay but the vehicles skins never do.
  • TG_JAZZY

RE:loadouts
    Just worked out its the battlepacks that are the issue or should I say the using the memory etc between rounds and not letting the game load properly.
  • SilkWildey

Just worked out its the battlepacks that are the issue or should I say the using the memory etc between rounds and not letting the game load properly.

I had battlepacks all yesterday and it didn't reset them?
  • LordVader666
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I get this quite a lot ATM though so far it seems to be limited to vehicle load outs
  • TG_JAZZY

Only thing I can think for me personally is I **** about alot and as im dealing with the battlepacks or scraps or whatever regarding battlepacks I get the message about joining the game then I look at loadouts they are different.
    I will record it tonight the best I can.
    What game mode are you playing and do you quickly go through the battlepack to get to the waiting screen?
  • kampkaos_420_
    2675 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Odd it hasn't done it on my end. I open them between rounds and seen match ready screen. I usually hit no and finish opening my packs.
  • SilkWildey

Only thing I can think for me personally is I **** about alot and as im dealing with the battlepacks or scraps or whatever regarding battlepacks I get the message about joining the game then I look at loadouts they are different.
    I will record it tonight the best I can.
    What game mode are you playing and do you quickly go through the battlepack to get to the waiting screen?

I very rarely get to the game mode ready screen, usually just open it then back to loading screen (definitely did this yesterday) and conquest I was playing yesterday.

I mean some kind of word off DICE would be helpful, bit of a joke when it comes to communication.

They have fixed the blackscreen thing but didn't communicate atall with us on that problem either.

It's just really annoying now, already last into games then have to spend another 5mins redoing all my classes again.
  • TG_JAZZY
    Odd it hasn't done it on my end. I open them between rounds and seen match ready screen. I usually hit no and finish opening my packs.

Thats probably a correct way of doing it. It is a strange carry on though, im going to check what system memory I actually have later because when I used the interwebs on ps4 I got a message saying I didnt have enough system memory (i had watched some videos though)