This Week in Battlefield V

Best use of double xp

Fraggot456
5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited February 2017
What do you think is the best way to fully utilize your double xp boosts?

Personally, I have been just going assault on conquest and capping like mad, always scoring around 10,000+ without the multiplayer and boost. Anyone else have a better idea?

Comments

• Ggballday414
    625 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Scrap them.

yup. Unless you've got a group of buddies that are cool. scraps
  • superteds
    1182 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    scrap for the scrap throne
  • cameldung
    130 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Play Operations on the attacker side. With some luck you steamroll the other team. Once I had 6200 score/min for Kaiserschlacht+Amien in 17min with boost. That was really lucky because I only got 3 xpboost in over 200 hours.
  • Fraggot456
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Scrap them.

yup. Unless you've got a group of buddies that are cool. scraps

Just trying to make the final push from 93 to 100, then as
    superteds wrote: »
    scrap for the scrap throne

says, for the scrapthrone they will be scraped
  • bulletsearl
    1110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited February 2017
    lol, the boosts may very well be the rarest thing to drop (seen 3 in over 400 games ended)
    still worthless AF. You can level faster, who cares about that? Just scrap them.
  • disposalist
    8594 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    They can be used to pretty much guarantee a full squad when you need to do squad-based medals, maybe?

You can even kick people not being good squad members and you soon get another.
  • defcon_hostile
    489 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    cameldung wrote: »
    Play Operations on the attacker side. With some luck you steamroll the other team. Once I had 6200 score/min for Kaiserschlacht+Amien in 17min with boost.

This ^... with a good squad. Only played a couple of Ops games so far, but got 25k in one game with about 20kills + loads of squad stuff.

If you got guns close to service star, use them (don't know if these get boosted, but makes a bigger number!), throw support & medic crates at people, etc etc kerchung loadsa points.

• SCOTTISH21
    621 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Find a server with hardly any players on conquest. Run/drive around capping flags alot easier.
  • Private_UMPalot
    4234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Not when this is the only squad that is available to join.

C37W5ytWMAAx69Y.jpg:large
  • smokeyjedi
    216 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Not when this is the only squad that is available to join.

C37W5ytWMAAx69Y.jpg:large

How many of those dude would you like to wager use the spot mechanic? ROFL

1 guy of 4 is my bet*
  • Private_UMPalot
    4234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Two of them did play the objective. The other two, not so much. :D
  • TickTak77
    4695 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Attacking operations as assault or support, or trench fighter.

The XP