Weekly Debrief

make behemoth an option for top (x) players first

2»

Comments

• Tansho
    176 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    In all honesty, what difference does it make? I've yet to really see the behemoth turn a game around. People paid their $60 to play like the rest of the scoreboard, let them have a chance at driving.
  • Ggballday414
    625 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    Tansho wrote: »
    In all honesty, what difference does it make? I've yet to really see the behemoth turn a game around. People paid their $60 to play like the rest of the scoreboard, let them have a chance at driving.

People also pay $60 to play a M rated game, with like minded players, who have a capacity for intellect.
  • corona747
    208 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Taking the best players on the team off the battlefield and putting them in a useless hunk of metal? They should put all the noob snipers in there. The best players should go for the flags while the useless behemoths draw attention from the other team
  • Ggballday414
    edited February 2017
    corona747 wrote: »
    Taking the best players on the team off the battlefield and putting them in a useless hunk of metal? They should put all the noob snipers in there. The best players should go for the flags while the useless behemoths draw attention from the other team

Hey if you read the previous english , you would understand that we already talked about this. Please refrain from making obsolete comments.
  • Tansho
    176 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

People also pay $60 to play a M rated game, with like minded players, who have a capacity for intellect.

Battlefield is not a cerebral pursuit. Sorry to tell you that. A good KDR, SPM, whatever is the last thing that indicates intellect. It indicates experience with the game, reflexes, ping, and probably a regular squad to help shore up those stats. Intellect is indicated by things like being able to see through the reasoning behind a selfish mechanic being called for to benefit a few players. Those players at the bottom half of the list are needed by the top half if for nothing else than to pony up a good part of the money used to pay for the servers and development costs of the game. Go ahead and shoo them away from the game with garbage ideas like this one.
  • Ggballday414
    edited February 2017

Battlefield is not a cerebral pursuit. Sorry to tell you that. A good KDR, SPM, whatever is the last thing that indicates intellect. It indicates experience with the game, reflexes, ping, and probably a regular squad to help shore up those stats. Intellect is indicated by things like being able to see through the reasoning behind a selfish mechanic being called for to benefit a few players. Those players at the bottom half of the list are needed by the top half if for nothing else than to pony up a good part of the money used to pay for the servers and development costs of the game. Go ahead and shoo them away from the game with garbage ideas like this one.

If you want trolls playing your game for money, instead of letting your premium users enjoy a good experience... Should I explain the gravity of daftness in that last sentence? To benefit the players that are playing the game, making a difference. NOT bottom of the barrel crustaceans.

I'm a top scoring player. I don't play inebriated. I don't try to sabotage my team. I earn points. Not implementing ideas similar to mine will push top players away.
  • von_Campenstein
    6568 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    IPutatoI wrote: »
    i thought the behemoth was just a gimmick so losers can feel good about themselves for few moments.

It is but it doing nothing doesn't do the job.
  • BruceWillii
    706 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    Ggballday414, why can't we find your stats via battlefieldtracker?
    Are console players able to change their forum names?
  • Tansho
    edited February 2017

If you want trolls playing your game for money, instead of letting your premium users enjoy a good experience... Should I explain the gravity of daftness in that last sentence? To benefit the players that are playing the game, making a difference. NOT bottom of the barrel crustaceans.

I'm a top scoring player. I don't play inebriated. I don't try to sabotage my team. I earn points. Not implementing ideas similar to mine will push top players away.

So the bottom 1/2 of the scoreboard all changed from just being stupid to being also trolls, drunks, and saboteurs to support your argument. Tell me again, where is the toxicity in the game and community coming from?
  • MonkishOnion
    354 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ggballday414, why can't we find your stats via battlefieldtracker?
    Are console players able to change their forum names?

Yeah, you can have a separate name. He is TacTicTacos