Weekly Debrief

Game Broken - Major Flaw

Ggballday414
625 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited February 2017
Team switching has plagued the lobbies of every match I join. If I don't join the team with the most switching players I am sure to lose. For the past 3 days I've experienced this issue, you can check my match tracker under (The Stats) . I don't switch teams, but now I must. For my win loss ratio as a solo player is 60% and dropping since this exploitation has become more advertised.

IF YOU DENY TEAM SWITCHING CAUSES IMBALANCE IN ALMOST EVERY minorly full lobby YOU ARE DELUSIONAL TO THE FACTS.

Comments

• mihai2011rom
    792 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I switch teams since the game tends to put me with low level useless players. I'm lvl 95. There is no team balance.
  • Ggballday414
    625 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    superteds wrote: »
    can you stop making bad threads tia

can you stay on topic and post using a combination of letters from the english alphabet formulating words so we can discuss something other than your dimly lit opinion?
  • ProAssassin2003
    3356 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I never switch teams but if the team I'm on are being useless I usually just sit back and Snipe.
  • ProAssassin2003
    3356 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I switch teams since the game tends to put me with low level useless players. I'm lvl 95. There is no team balance.

Level has nothing to do with it. I've seen some high level pond scum in matches all the time.
  • badhooverdog
    293 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I never switch teams but if the team I'm on are being useless I usually just sit back and Snipe.
    This^

Or do something i don't usually do like tank or gunner for a pilot.
  • Ace-Cardd
    238 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Players who change the losing Team is the worst type of players. No honor at all. Honesta mors turpi vita potior.
  • disposalist
    8591 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I too have felt the pressure to switch or be doomed to a badly one-sided pounding :/

The balancing algorithms plainly leave much to be desired, but combined with the ridiculous ability to switch to the winning/larger team, games are often a little imbalanced and then get utterly ruined by switchers.

DICE really should stop the switching to larger/winning teams. Also we could do with an autobalancer when one side starts losing players and an incentive (XP bonus?) for those switching to smaller/losing teams.
  • defcon_hostile
    489 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I got balanced the other day... Shot my buddy who was on the other team (laughed heartily, t-bagged, etc) then respawned in his squad !
  • crabman169
    12841 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Uhm.. the game tries to balance it by putting high levels with lower levels.. So when you teamswitch because of this, you are making it worse.. Don't you see that?

That balance but "pros" don't like it
  • Loqtrall
    12020 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    In my experience, people switch because their team is getting **** in the *** BECAUSE their team isn't playing very well - not because the game is unbalanced in any terms pertaining to mostly high level players being put up against mostly low level players.

Like said above - if you're the few high level players mixed in with mid and low level players and you decide to team switch because your team is being beat - you're only contributing to the other team being against an unbalanced system.

Team switching, for the most part, is a valid mechanic and really helps out when you join a game in progress and the person you want to play with is on the enemy team and teams aren't full. Hell, a lot of the time I've EVER tried to team switch to get on my friend's team, all teams are full and I have to wait for the match to end, or just incessantly sit there and press the switch team button over and over again, which is dumb.
  • von_Campenstein
    6568 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

When my team all sniper up that's when I switch.
  • WarCriminal_954
    636 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Team switching has plagued the lobbies of every match I join. If I don't join the team with the most switching players I am sure to lose. For the past 3 days I've experienced this issue, you can check my match tracker under (The Stats) . I don't switch teams, but now I must. For my win loss ratio as a solo player is 60% and dropping since this exploitation has become more advertised.

IF YOU DENY TEAM SWITCHING CAUSES IMBALANCE IN ALMOST EVERY minorly full lobby YOU ARE DELUSIONAL TO THE FACTS.

team switching is an issue. the bigger issue and what contributes to this is the AUTO BALANCE system introduced mid-life BF4. it's crap and needs to be removed asap.