2»

Comments

• Ggballday414
    625 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    Nah he's a packers fan
    wrghjkv wrote: »
    do you abuse drug?

Are you capable of staying on topic or is there cognitive displacement present?

Do you know how to make a legitimate thread?

Yes, look at my index, ITS BIGGER THAN YOURS BY 30. I've got more information than you need.

Nobody forced you to comment on my thread so, you can take your chit elsewhere boo boo. Need I use any more words your daddy forgot to teach you?
    Post edited by Ggballday414 on
  • TEKNOCODE
    10836 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Aggressive scout > hill humper.

The point of a scout is to have control over 300 meters of map. Next in line please.

I've had a hundred or so matches where I've locked down entire fields and open areas ( areas with multiple flags ) , denying the enemy access, causing a massive stalemate where I'm not cooking burgers. Usually , when I've got a full team and someone has rubbed the matchmaking genie's lamp, I find myself winning.

80% of my losses come from lop sided teams. I play well with every class, and to the T. Scout is mostly required though, as there are other scouts who are far worse than me... They need to be reminded. I am not the best, but I want other scouts to understand if they are good, they are needed.

This logic of, oh I've got scouts on my team, #ragequit , is why the game has issues. Let players choose what they want to play as. We can't even customize our minimal inventory of weapons and people want to limit classes per match ?

Did you know people can see your stats? I assuming not with the lies you are spouting out right now...lol

I'm in the top 1 % of multiple categories (including ace squad) what were you crying about? Or do you not see the hyperlink titled "The Stats"

I've also got 830 squad wipes. So what were you saying about hill humpers?

I mean, I'm in the top 1% for Squad Wipes/Ace Squad, but my numbers are well below yours within said categories.
  • Loqtrall
    12020 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Way to create a thread to haphazardly stroke your own ego.

But, as an aggro Scout myself, I can confirm that most Scouts get hate because they do camp 300m away, but usually have an average like 25% accuracy and drop MAYBE a max of 10 kills per match, if that.

Implying they're "doing their job" is just sad, because they're essentially sitting there solely AIMING (not killing or even wounding) at least 75% of the match, and another 10% of it is running to different sniping (camping) positions.

The majority of Scouts out there (and mind you, I don't care how people play) are NOT doing their jobs, and are pretty much ineffective when it comes to actually dropping bodies from long-range.
  • B0ng0_Banger
    1159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    it's the 50 meter body shots I can't stand. just a massive crutch, that feels so cheap.
  • SynechPLOP
    103 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I just checked your stat. You just suck.

lol rip.
  • kbj1972
    259 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Way to create a thread to haphazardly stroke your own ego.

But, as an aggro Scout myself, I can confirm that most Scouts get hate because they do camp 300m away, but usually have an average like 25% accuracy and drop MAYBE a max of 10 kills per match, if that.

Implying they're "doing their job" is just sad, because they're essentially sitting there solely AIMING (not killing or even wounding) at least 75% of the match, and another 10% of it is running to different sniping (camping) positions.

The majority of Scouts out there (and mind you, I don't care how people play) are NOT doing their jobs, and are pretty much ineffective when it comes to actually dropping bodies from long-range.

Amen.
  • boutneus
    2463 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    High, attention seeker, troll, dropped on head as a kid, or genuinely misguided.

Have your pick
  • James-MII
    894 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Aggressive scout > hill humper.

The point of a scout is to have control over 300 meters of map. Next in line please.

I've had a hundred or so matches where I've locked down entire fields and open areas ( areas with multiple flags ) , denying the enemy access, causing a massive stalemate where I'm not cooking burgers. Usually , when I've got a full team and someone has rubbed the matchmaking genie's lamp, I find myself winning.

80% of my losses come from lop sided teams. I play well with every class, and to the T. Scout is mostly required though, as there are other scouts who are far worse than me... They need to be reminded. I am not the best, but I want other scouts to understand if they are good, they are needed.

This logic of, oh I've got scouts on my team, #ragequit , is why the game has issues. Let players choose what they want to play as. We can't even customize our minimal inventory of weapons and people want to limit classes per match ?

Did you know people can see your stats? I assuming not with the lies you are spouting out right now...lol

I'm in the top 1 % of multiple categories (including ace squad) what were you crying about? Or do you not see the hyperlink titled "The Stats"

I've also got 830 squad wipes. So what were you saying about hill humpers?

Mate your stats are ****...
  • GLORYFREE
    209 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You aren't as good as you think you are .....stop justifying camping
  • VindictiV_V
    1347 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017
    This is me (an average scout player): https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/pc/VindictiVagabond

This is my verdict about your stats: you're decent in terms of KD (but increasing your KD is the easiest with scout class if you remain far from most of the engagements) but your score per min (which gives a good idea of how much you are helping your team) is really really bad.

I'm an average scout player yet I have exactly 25% more score per min than you and a bit more Kills per min (7% more).

Sorry to break it to you but you're really only average.

P.S. It's thanks to snipers like you that I'm able to so easily increase my "DogTags Taken" rank (currently 150th worldwide on PC).
  • crabman169
    12841 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Nah he's a packers fan
    do you abuse drug?

Are you capable of staying on topic or is there cognitive displacement present?

Do you know how to make a legitimate thread?

Thavage
  • scorpionshahan
    344 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    This is what happens when you prone on a mountain too long, and your brain starts to freeze.

lol
  • FF_smart27
    1969 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    80% of my losses come from lop sided teams.

100% of your wins come because someone carried your lazy a$$ :trollface:
  • fedexjohn
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    lol your funny maybe in tdm in conquest it means a whole lot of nothing . I'll hop in a light tank and do 20:1 in 3 minutes and take objectives and out score you by 10k