This Week in Battlefield V

Some sniping shots while I was camping in the Artillery Truck

13»

Comments

• PsychoRat66
    133 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Overwatch? Damn son I'm sorry. Didn't even occur to me there are kids in this forum.

• o___RAKU___o
    227 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    XD. Have fun with your rage control kid. Enjoy your vehicle sniper camping.

I'm waiting for you to add me. talk the talk but doubt you can walk the walk.

I woud never add a player like yourself as a friend.

Hahaha. you are delusional, dude. who said something about becoming friends ? hahahahaha.
    add me so you can get the chance to play against me and put those 10 damage k bullets in my camping arty. but you're a chicken, aren't you?
  • wrghjkv
    700 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Overwatch? Damn son I'm sorry. Didn't even occur to me there are kids in this forum.

It was an example grandpa.
  • Ggballday414
    625 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I prefer the tank hunter. Most of the time , when I have two competent gunners death never disturbs our tranquil metal beast.
  • XXxx_ABH_xxXX
    573 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Hahaha. you are delusional, dude. who said something about becoming friends ? hahahahaha.
    add me so you can get the chance to play against me and put those 10 damage k bullets in my camping arty. but you're a chicken, aren't you?

You don't understand irony right?! You didn't get it in the first message neither you are getting it along the conversation. Treat your tunnel vision.

Bye...
  • o___RAKU___o
    227 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

You don't understand irony right?! You didn't get it in the first message neither you are getting it along the conversation. Treat your tunnel vision.

Bye...

bye chicken.
  • MarkFury67
    748 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This ABH dude got worked like a jamoke.