Weekly BF

Throwing smoke grenades at useless sniper teammates

BujangPidada
2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I just wanted to talk about how sweet it feels to ruin the k/d ratios of these useless kill farmers. I can't tell you how many times I've joined a round in the Suez Canal and there are like 20 snipers just camped in the desert as our team is losing all flags. So, how do I let out my frustration? I become support class and drop limitless smoke grenades in front of their scopes. You ruin my fun, I ruin yours.

Comments

• olavafar
    1982 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    There is no point trying to attack when half the team is sniping together with some running around in the back dishing out smoke. Smoke guys are the worst because they do not even take out the enemy snipers (or serve as targets for them). A tip to guys doing this is to get the smoke closer to the enemies. Snipers will still not be able to shoot then but your attacking team mates will be able to cross those open surfaces without being shot by the other team. The mortar is a quite good complement in laying out smoke screens. In general smoke is very underused for providing cover in many of the open maps.
  • Broliszibaila
    302 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Haha, nice idea :) I was only using limpet charges on friendly snipers, because i wanted to attract enemy attention :D And few times i did that...Snipers campers got countersniped, while enemy snipers ignored me as target :D
  • Ggballday414
    625 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Gas works better. TBH a flock of scouts is awful. Usually there's one failure who gets everyone else mercd'
  • Jedi76
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017
    I just wanted to talk about how sweet it feels to ruin the k/d ratios of these useless kill farmers. I can't tell you how many times I've joined a round in the Suez Canal and there are like 20 snipers just camped in the desert as our team is losing all flags. So, how do I let out my frustration? I become support class and drop limitless smoke grenades in front of their scopes. You ruin my fun, I ruin yours.

Your fun being "ruined" is based on nothing but losing flags?, go capture some then. If you still don't like how the game is playing out leave the server.

In fact, you should be banned from the game. Anyone who "intentionally" spoils someone else's game should be banned. These 20+ snipers are not "intentionally" runining your fun, they are just playing the game they paid their money to play, Just like you did.
  • Thunderbolt19996
    603 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I never understood...how others people far away,playng the game in their own way,ruined your fun?Do you want to take the objective?Go and cap it.You are no one to judge how people should play their game.I hate to see this in ow,league....people cryng about what others play.But even on bf,where there's no competitive,people prefer to tryhard to win rather than letting people having fun.I hope to be in one of your matches,just to snipe you and the other Assault chickens down.Maybe you'll learn the difference of skill required between an smg and a bolt action.
  • GerocK-
    628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    I know it is annoying to have many teammates doing next to nothing, but don't let them ruin your fun. People also tend to forget that the enemy team usually has the same amount of "useless" players. Throw your smoke at their snipers instead of your own, it makes winning a tad easier.
  • captinsmooth
    1969 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    This is becoming common place on conquest with tank campers. I will see multiple friendly spamming one of our camping tankers with smoke and teabagging the tank until they move.
  • Private_UMPalot
    4234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    If you are that pissed switch teams and go kill them.
  • kbj1972
    259 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    People just don't get it. Bf1 is about teamwork. The team will fail in a big way if 20 or so decide to play the game as they want to by sniping from far away leaving the 12 remaining teammembers to do all the capping. All you can do is skip the server and find another one with players who play the game as it is intended to be played instead of starting to troll the useless idiots in your team.
  • DaMutha1
    1266 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I find smoke to be one of the most annoying things in this game, even more so than gas. At least there is a counter to the gas.
  • M0istGamer
    794 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017
    The person hillhumping and sniping, while annoying, contributes far more than : The person throwing smoke grenades at said hillhumpers.

You are contributing absolutely nothing. Detracting in fact. You are taking a precious slot out of the 32 to do absolutely nothing constructive.

Uninstall. You are not a good human being.

- Moist
  • boutneus
    2474 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    While you are popping smoke nades like an idiot, I'm dropping ammoboxes 4 the hillhumpers racking up the points. If they not helping me cap flags I guess I can at least contribute some other way
  • foff667
    575 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    usually, as long as I'm the squad leader, and I find you camping on a rock at B flag when we are trying to cap C and I spawn on you I will drop a gas grenade on you and then kick you from the squad. Get in the action or get out of my squad.
  • TIG_blane
    420 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Too many hill humpers makes trying to win a lost cause, I don't blame him. Force them to move and do something constructive, the match is lost anyways. BTW 20 players are not providing "overwatch" for the ptfo players, 2 or 3 snipers at most, with others using bipod lmgs is far more effective. Having a variety of classes and weapons and gadgets is far better than a team that resembles a Xmas tree of lense flares. Game is lost, ruin their precious K/d please. 20 snipers is more toxic that the one guy trying to get them to push up and be useful. Removing ohk body shots from snipers is a must to remove the over population of snipers.
  • kekcroc
    786 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I just wanted to talk about how sweet it feels to ruin the k/d ratios of these useless kill farmers.
    but OP, those hill jockeys are already ruining their K/D. most of them can hardly hit anything at all and get counter sniped more than they snipe.
  • lh20122012
    1830 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017

I believe people should be able to play the way they want. And I hate all the whining about scouts. That being said, I did this same thing on FAO, for the same reason. Only with gas grenades.

We had a 100 point lead (CQ) and then it was like we hit a wall. We lost three flags. Half the blueberry were in the castle and the other half at A. And me alone getting beat on trying to defend C and D. I just didn't understand.

Then I realized a good half a dozen or more teammates were laying down at spawn doing nothing. After getting triple teamed at D (cavalry vs hellreigels = sad face), I respawned as support and started dropping the gas+teabags and raining hatches. Good few minutes of therapy for me before getting back in the battle.

They did move even if it was just to a new camping spot. :p
  • WolfInSheepsSkin
    260 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I throw teargas at useless friendlies.
  • kekcroc
    786 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I throw teargas at useless friendlies.
    chlorine gas is stylish now, stop living in 1914