Finally reached 10.000 kills with the heavy tank

mihai2011rom
792 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
I finally reached 100 service stars with the heavy tank. First time I had the patience for this type of grind. I used the flamethrower variant. Favorite map was Amiens. Best killstreak was 79 on Fao Fortress. Here are my stats: https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/xbox/mihai2011rom/vehicles

Does anyone here also have 100 stars with a vehicle? Which?

Comments

• boutneus
    2476 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I would post my stats, but 2 lazy
  • wrghjkv
    700 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I finally reached 100 service stars with the heavy tank. First time I had the patience for this type of grind. I used the flamethrower variant. Favorite map was Amiens. Best killstreak was 79 on Fao Fortress. Here are my stats: https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/xbox/mihai2011rom/vehicles

Does anyone here also have 100 stars with a vehicle? Which?

K
  • TwinWoIf
    565 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Congrats, OP.

Personally, I lack the patience.
  • JPBF3PT
    165 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    my hero

lame
  • TwinWoIf
    565 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Wow, looks boring. I play for fun, not for kills...

You're forgetting the fact that it's possible to have fun getting kills.
  • disposalist
    8746 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Either rage bait or the OP hasn't read previous similar threads. Either way: *golf clap*
  • TG_JAZZY
    1096 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017
    Anotha guy got club for dat shizzle hes boss wiv a squishy tank .
    He been in loading screen so long his grammer got nerfed
    Post edited by TG_JAZZY on
  • xFEARtheSHIELDx
    305 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This guy went thru all the salt, and is on to the pepper...
  • HeavyGroovez
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Well played OP.

Flag stats clearly show you are consistently playing the objective, not as easy as people like to make out.

• V2Face
    2680 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Good job OP but you should focus on improving your infantry stats..so you can be more well rounded.
  • Giliaaannn
    1162 postsMember Member
    Congrats. Got to have some grinding goals when there is nothing that DICE provides. I only need the Kolibri codex and then I have unlocked everything. Next goal is cavalry to level 10 and then I have everything max level as well. Not sure what to do after that, probably will be busy with the new DLC or otherwise maybe 100 service stars with the Mondragon or something. Not sure if I have the patience for 100 service stars either lol.
  • Giliaaannn
    1162 postsMember Member
    V2Face wrote: »
    Good job OP but you should focus on improving your infantry stats..so you can be more well rounded.

I guess you need to work on your plane stats then... IF your goal is to be a well rounded player.
  • mihai2011rom
    792 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I forgot to mention that you do not get anything when you reach this milestone. No secret skin, no dog tag, not even a different animation/picture for the final service star. Quite lame.
    Also, for the haters itt, you can clearly see I PTFO and help my team, so why so salty?
  • Broliszibaila
    302 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017
    I forgot to mention that you do not get anything when you reach this milestone. No secret skin, no dog tag, not even a different animation/picture for the final service star. Quite lame.
    Also, for the haters itt, you can clearly see I PTFO and help my team, so why so salty?

What did you expected? Nobody cares about your kills. Im not going to clap with hand for your kills.
  • the-frag-artist
    432 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Creasie wrote: »
    Congrats. Got to have some grinding goals when there is nothing that DICE provides. I only need the Kolibri codex and then I have unlocked everything. Next goal is cavalry to level 10 and then I have everything max level as well. Not sure what to do after that, probably will be busy with the new DLC or otherwise maybe 100 service stars with the Mondragon or something. Not sure if I have the patience for 100 service stars either lol.

Can't unlock everything if you don't unlock the white horse.
  • TG_JAZZY
    1096 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

This would have suited the initial post, just let players know you have the objective in your sights at all times,theres alot of love for guys that play the objective.
  • V2Face
    2680 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Creasie wrote: »
    V2Face wrote: »

I guess you need to work on your plane stats then... IF your goal is to be a well rounded player.

I think my stats are decent for planes.