Bring Back Conquest Small for Battlefield 1

Comments

• I-SniperGun-I
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    They said they would make BF1 a nice competitive game and they just F*ed it up as never before... What's wrong with EA ? BRING THE MOST COMPETITIVE MODE BACK !!!!

+1
  • KingTolapsium
    5491 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Where is it, it runs better on the servers, I'm tired of playing horrible-server-performance-field.
  • Jarhead-SWE
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Come on DICE think!
    Competive scene was a large part why Battlefield 4 lived on for so long.
    When we didn't have clan matches we practised and practised on public servers (sometimes emptied them) for hundreds of hours. There was a reason to continue to play even after we unlocked every piece of attachment and earned every medal.
    We even participated in CTE to improve the game.
    Even if you start CTE for BF1 i don't think you will have the same response, people will have moved on, there's no reason to improve the game.

J4RHEAD Clanleader/Warleader of "DADS Army" a mature Swedish Clan for us above 25.
    http://www.dadsarmy.se/
  • Cr4ftboy
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Is there any update for conquest small ? I want it now!
  • PHANTOM_ZyK
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BF3 was good, BF4 was good... Why not keeping the best thing of each game ? Why is BF1 that bad ? Won't they ever understand why they made good games before ?
  • Busdriver1871
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I've quit battlefield until they bring back core elements of the franchise, including:

-32 and 48 man servers (especially since it's a freaking filter option)
    -scroll wheel to gadgets (no reason whatsoever to remove this basic ability)
    -ribbons
    -assignments
    -the ability to work on any medal you want (bare minimum at least have a WORKING medal system)
    -Battlelog (see below)
    -platoons
    -clan tags

Battlelog was an industry revelation that, although was not well received at the launch of BF3, kept the community bonded together and allowed friends and platoons the ability to track each and stay connected. Not to mention the fact that you could control your loadouts, track stats and medal and assignment progress and find servers without having to launch a separate program. Going back to in-game menus is a giant step backward. Why launch a program just to launch into a match? Battlelog proved this is an unnecessary step.
  • mintmind32
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017
    Someone posted it into the CTE forum. Backup is needed!
  • KakeHC
    1217 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I might start playing conquest more if conquest small would be brought in.

Conquest large and grand operations are unplayable garbage lagfest with this quickmatch cancer and people quitting and wtj all the time.

Atleast on console.
  • Cr4ftboy
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Still Waiting
  • widdy2
    264 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Dice, I'm another that would love to see this brought back!
  • Cr4ftboy
    We need this game mode. Let us know when it will be available, please.
  • mintmind32
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017
    another CTE thread (reddit: battlefield live) about it!
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1837 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    maybe someone here can enlighten me?

Can rented servers get password protected as of today (Feb 23rd)?

If yes:

It should be possible to arrange 16v16 scrims with the ESB-maps
    (NOTICE: I am talking about the maps not rules!)
    Please find the maps here:
    https://esport-battlefield.com/esb-bf1-official-rulesets-v1/
  • Jaskaman
    671 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    32P small CQ and 48P option for large CQ are really needed!!!!
  • Busdriver1871
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Been waiting for way too long. It's quite unacceptable. With BF1 DICE has removed so many core battlefield features it's ridiculous. No CQ small, no CQ less than 64 players period?! Absolutely mind boggling. Not to mention no third party servers (which is the real culprit in nothing but 64 player garbage), horrible medal system, no ribbons, no assignments - leading to limited replayability, no Battlelog (may be controversial but I loved having everything all in one place without having to load a separate program. Battlelog was revolutionary), no platoons!!!

Needless to say I'm boycotting BF1 until 32 player servers are available, minimum request of 48 players. I know they've added ribbons and assignments now (which should have been there from the start) but 64 player untactful madness is not fun. I'm not a kid who feels entitled to what I want, I'm just a diehard battlefield fan who wants battlefield to be battlefield.
  • I9sixty2
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Agree. To much players only care about their KD ratio . I like to play on custom hc 200% servers but If you move your dead....gets boring pretty fast. Only later in the evening (or night) when all the COD kids are gone to bed sometimes it feels like BF on some maps. At least people are trying to play the game.
  • merto75
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    dice must do this . so many people want to play in conquest small mode.it can't be so hard to make this !!!
  • Ninjasorus
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    EA please for the love of god comment on this, listen to the community. Why did you ever kill conquest (small). It's been around since the beginning of BF series..... WHY WHY WHY CAN you NOT BRING IT BACK!!!! Or at least tell the loyal fans to our faces that it's been retired from the BF series, at least BF1... so we can stop re-installing / checking forums every month to see if it's back or not yet. I have been involved in many of the closed Alpha / Beta for several years and have taken my time to give several hours of feedback yet we can't get an answer or update on this one simple topic. Please do us a solid and read this and reply.....
  • trip1ex
    4979 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Any word on how this is playing out yet from the Devs?

not yet.
  • xTM_UNLEASHED
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I copy & pasted this thread over to BFV Discussion: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/147941/bring-back-conquest-small-for-battlefield-v/

Please make some noise!