No, its not like a bottle of ketchup.....

Comments

• TEKNOCODE
    10718 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    jaw41883 wrote: »
    What about places that call tomato sauce "gravy"? I've seen that a few times.

That's a common term in NYC.

Man, I crave tomato sauce / gravy. I have to eat it once a week.
  • crabman169
    12841 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    crabman169 wrote: »
    I was gonna have French bread with Nutella but someone has eaten all my French bread *grrr*

So I'm making do with a box of rice crackers and a carton on milk. I have serious issues; only hungry around 5:30pm and midnight

~

Also jelly is not jam

Ketchup is tomato sauce

Difference ways of saying thing from other countries; round one. FIGHT!

Jelly isn't jam agreed. Is salsa also tomato sauce?

Salsa is Salsa. I've never hear it called tomato sauce before
    jaw41883 wrote: »
    What about places that call tomato sauce "gravy"? I've seen that a few times.

That's a common term in NYC.

NYC folk are weird
    Gravy is love
    Gravy is life
    But it's not tomato sauce!
  • jaw41883
    101 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I like Biscuits and Sausage Gravy :smiley:
  • HardAimedKid
    11385 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    My wife calls anything made on a grill BBQ. I won't accept it, it's not BBQ without BBQ. You can grill an old leather boot and put BBQ on it and it's BBQ. If you grill a chicken breast and eat it with a salad it's not BBQ
  • jaw41883
    My wife calls anything made on a grill BBQ. I won't accept it, it's not BBQ without BBQ. You can grill an old leather boot and put BBQ on it and it's BBQ. If you grill a chicken breast and eat it with a salad it's not BBQ

Yeah, it's not "bbq chicken", it's "grilled chicken"
  • TEKNOCODE
    10718 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If you grill a chicken breast and eat it with a salad it's not BBQ

Agree.
    You can grill an old leather boot

When my mom or grandparents grilled, it turned into a leather boot.
  • captinsmooth
    1969 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Foods that are serious business in NY.

Italian Dishes
    Pizza
    Bagels
    Hotdogs
    Buffalo wings

• jaw41883
    MMmm, Everything Bagels!
  • HardAimedKid
    11385 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Well I'm sitting in the dentist chair. Just had 2 needles stuck in the roof of my mouth and now they are letting it get numb. My tongue is already so numb I can't swallow lmao
  • HardAimedKid
    Foods that are serious business in NY.

Italian Dishes
    Pizza
    Bagels
    Hotdogs
    Buffalo wings

Wings are my absolute favorite food
  • captinsmooth
    1969 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Well I'm sitting in the dentist chair. Just had 2 needles stuck in the roof of my mouth and now they are letting it get numb. My tongue is already so numb I can't swallow lmao

I hate novicane so much. I can't eat for the rest of the day when I have had it.
  • HardAimedKid
    I wish they would have given me the nitrous.
  • crabman169
    12841 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

bunnings-meme.jpg
  • kaliyl777
    1958 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'm glad I could bring the community together over food. Such a nice change.
  • TEKNOCODE
    kaliyl777 wrote: »

Were there differences of opinions? Yes.

Was everyone kind? Yes.
  • crabman169
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    kaliyl777 wrote: »

Were there differences of opinions? Yes.

Was everyone kind? Yes.

48bbf72f7a72f06c873f5423482f6b2b.jpg
  • A_warped_mind
    1044 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    If you don't put Colemans English mustard on a hotdog you haven't tasted heaven :)

To those across the Pond (ie the US I dare you to try it :)

PS: seriously do not do what this guy does lol) you'll regret it and probably can't handle it, it's a spicy hot mustard

And don't ever eat it like this lololol
    Post edited by A_warped_mind on
  • HardAimedKid
    Best thread on here. Needs a sticky
  • VarmintKong
    97 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Tekno this is true. If you are over the age of ten you should not use ketchup. For those pimping Stubbs and Rays bbq sauce, pfft! If you want good bbq sauce make your own. Sounds like you guys like a thicker sauce vs a vinegar sauce so use tomato paste and brown sugar as a base. Me... I'll use a dry rub over a sauce any day of the week to let the flavor of the meat speak for it self.
  • VarmintKong
    97 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Oh yeah, Skyline chili sucks. Chili on spaghetti? Designed to make you full on noodles. Give me a chili cheese burrito. I run fiesta Friday any day of the week.