Weekly Debrief

Phantom Syndicate recruiting for BF1,BF4,BFH

Comments

• BenCheiffen
    195 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Bumping
  • JeVageKennis
    116 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    bump bump
  • BenCheiffen
    195 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Bumping
  • Cloudsk85
    210 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    bump it up
  • BenCheiffen
    Bumping
  • JeVageKennis
    116 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    bump bump
  • BenCheiffen
    Bumping
  • JeVageKennis
    bumpp
  • JeVageKennis
    bumpp
  • Cloudsk85
    210 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    bump it up
  • BenCheiffen
    Bumping
  • JeVageKennis
    bumppp
  • BenCheiffen
    Bumping
  • JeVageKennis
    bumpp
  • Sora_101_TD
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hey guys, notice you all in game a few times, with the fancy phantom bow emblem. You guys are no joke!

I'm up to joining you guys if you'd let me in, stats are up on my Battlelog page for viewing! I'll send in the application ASAP.
  • Cloudsk85
    bump it up
  • BenCheiffen
    Hey guys, notice you all in game a few times, with the fancy phantom bow emblem. You guys are no joke!

I'm up to joining you guys if you'd let me in, stats are up on my Battlelog page for viewing! I'll send in the application ASAP.

Hey Sora. We are welcoming new recruits. Please go to our website Phantomsyndicate.com and apply on our forums. We look forward to seeing you on the battlefield.
  • JeVageKennis
    please visit the website and apply on forums. BUmp
  • Cloudsk85
    bumpy bump it
  • BenCheiffen
    Bumping