No, its not like a bottle of ketchup.....

Comments

• crabman169
    12841 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    lel i keep missing out on this thread because the internet keeps overheating. I currently have my dongle on a icepack.

#justaussiesummerthings
    #50°Coutside
    #40°Cinside
    #*itsso*inghot
    #ilovehowthisthreadisstillgoing
  • HardAimedKid
    11385 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    crabman169 wrote: »
    lel i keep missing out on this thread because the internet keeps overheating. I currently have my dongle on a icepack.

#justaussiesummerthings
    #50°Coutside
    #40°Cinside
    #*itsso*inghot

This thread is awesome lol. It needs a sticky. Is it hot there? Feels like summer here today
  • Cryphisss
    3110 postsMember, Developer DICE, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V
    dVJNUJlVS6yeyEYhtJIL_Confused%20Mark%20Wahlberg.gif
    Thread moved to Off-topic.
  • HardAimedKid
    11385 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017
    Cryphisss wrote: »
    dVJNUJlVS6yeyEYhtJIL_Confused%20Mark%20Wahlberg.gif
    Thread moved to Off-topic.

That's just cold. You guys kill all the good threads by sending them to off topic and then close the rest for not being constructive. How are we supposed to win?
  • Cryphisss
    3110 postsMember, Developer DICE, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V
    edited February 2017
    I thought I was nice by moving this to Off-topic instead of putting a lock on it....... oh well can't please everyone. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • HardAimedKid
    I thought I was nice by moving this to Off-topic instead of putting a lock on it....... oh well can't please everyone. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well thanks for not locking it
  • Cryphisss
    Didn't want to interrupt the discussion you guys had.
  • kaliyl777
    1958 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Yeah, I think I was talking about hot Italian sausage.
  • crabman169
    12841 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

#justaussiesummerthings
    #50°Coutside
    #40°Cinside
    #*itsso*inghot

This thread is awesome lol. It needs a sticky. Is it hot there? Feels like summer here today

I think it's been locked; it has the lock on the main page 0.o

Q6TZPtd.jpg?1

even though its literally the worst weather for a fire people are still lighting them either from a cig but, machinery hitting rocks, campfire (WHY.) or straight up deliberately lit and sometimes by a firefighter so he can be a 'hero' plenty of times that's backfired too.

ITS SO BLOODY HOT.

But it's just summer; happens every year. Doesn't stop the media from drumming up their 'doomsday' crap and scaremongering. It's hilarious how we keep "breaking" records each day; its just the 'researchers' for the teleprompter type into Google "Hottest in Feb" or something and go with the first/second google result. It's pathetic really; apparently 46.7° degrees at Ivanhoe yesterday was the hottest place on the planet -.-
    It was hotter during harvest and we hit 50° degrees outside yesterday and i'm pretty sure lots of other places got higher then 46 but of course they weren't the first result in google.

ARGGGHGGGG
  • HardAimedKid
    kaliyl777 wrote: »

Lolololololol. I wish I could take a picture on my phone and post it here. Gonna make a fantastic hotdog tomorrow
  • Cryphisss

If you ever visit Germany/Gamescom, try out the currywurst and bratwurst!
  • kaliyl777

If you ever visit Germany/Gamescom, try out the currywurst and bratwurst!

Hopefully one day I will. The furthest I been from the U.S. is Canada. Lol
  • HardAimedKid

#justaussiesummerthings
    #50°Coutside
    #40°Cinside
    #*itsso*inghot

Q6TZPtd.jpg?1

even though its literally the worst weather for a fire people are still lighting them either from a cig but, machinery hitting rocks, campfire (WHY.) or straight up deliberately lit and sometimes by a firefighter so he can be a 'hero' plenty of times that's backfired too.

ITS SO BLOODY HOT.

But it's just summer; happens every year. Doesn't stop the media from drumming up their 'doomsday' crap and scaremongering. It's hilarious how we keep "breaking" records each day; its just the 'researchers' for the teleprompter type into Google "Hottest in Feb" or something and go with the first/second google result. It's pathetic really; apparently 46.7° degrees at Ivanhoe yesterday was the hottest place on the planet -.-
    It was hotter during harvest and we hit 50° degrees outside yesterday and i'm pretty sure lots of other places got higher then 46 but of course they weren't the first result in google.

ARGGGHGGGG

47 Fahrenheit or Celsius?
  • Cryphisss
    Oh I thought you were somewhere in EU. :O
  • Cryphisss
    edited February 2017
    @HardAimedKid I think that is in Fahrenheit.
    never mind its in Celsius.
  • HardAimedKid
    Oh man that's like 120 degrees here. Screw that. So it's hot as can be and you have everything dangerous in the world there waiting to kill you. Australia is off my bucket list lmao
  • kaliyl777

Lolololololol. I wish I could take a picture on my phone and post it here. Gonna make a fantastic hotdog tomorrow

Dude, I'm so ready for you to finally get that hot dog. Please! Send me a pic. That is, if you can actually chew it.lol
  • HardAimedKid

Dude, I'm so ready for you to finally get that hot dog. Please! Send me a pic. That is, if you can actually chew it.lol

I don't know how to get pictures from my phone to here. Took me weeks to figure out how to put memes on here lmao
  • crabman169

#justaussiesummerthings
    #50°Coutside
    #40°Cinside
    #*itsso*inghot

Q6TZPtd.jpg?1

ITS SO BLOODY HOT.

ARGGGHGGGG

47 Fahrenheit or Celsius?

oops forgot the C
    Oh man that's like 120 degrees here. Screw that. So it's hot as can be and you have everything dangerous in the world there waiting to kill you. Australia is off my bucket list lmao

3609ce81a4d1bda5270f929b8c424240.jpg
  • kaliyl777

I don't know how to get pictures from my phone to here. Took me weeks to figure out how to put memes on here lmao

When you figure it out , let me know, I don't know how to do any of it.lol.