When & What to expect in next patch / patches

Comments

• NetRngr
    567 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    CrashCA wrote: »
    A question, will kick/ban be available to a list of admin or just the server owner ? Oh, and will he/they need to leave game to do it ?

AT this time there isn't an admin list. So yes it will be one person and yes they will have to do it from the in game screen ie leave the round. Trust me I've made the communities thoughts on this QUITE obvious lol.
  • NetRngr
    567 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Axlerod1 wrote: »
    They are testing kick/ban. It is expected to be seen in next RSP update but nothing is for certain.

Nearly 4 months after release and they are "testing".....

I'll give you credit Axlerod1, you definitely try to look at this cluster **** of a game as a glass half full so to speak.......

Well we have two choices. Gripe and **** without attempting to help. Or post what's actually been slated to be released and give feedback to the devs on why it is or isn't a good idea. As far as these forums were simply reposting info released. over on Twitter and Reddit we give input to the devs. Hell Im dropping essays over on Reddit and PMs
  • FlopTrain
    506 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    I really hope we get kick/ban in the next patch. There are so many kiddie juvenile trolls on this game since Christmas, that I don't even want to play it anymore, until I can play in my own server and remove them.

Had some punk troll sit in front of my turret while in the Behemoth last night, blocking my field of view because he obviously was butt hurt that I got into the train before him. This is the type of unwanted trollish behavior that admins need the ability to remove.
  • BFSG_BlueBulb
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    NetRngr wrote: »
    CrashCA wrote: »
    A question, will kick/ban be available to a list of admin or just the server owner ? Oh, and will he/they need to leave game to do it ?

AT this time there isn't an admin list. So yes it will be one person and yes they will have to do it from the in game screen ie leave the round. Trust me I've made the communities thoughts on this QUITE obvious lol.

what the hell is the point of having the server owner/admin to leave the round? in order to just kick/ban someone?
    :(
  • Jabbajaws77
    179 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    They don't need to leave the round, its an in game addon, you need to be in game to see the ban list and to be able to ban/kick people

Jabbajaws77
  • mrgrumpygills
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    So only server owner can kick/ban? You cant add admins. Are you kidding me?
  • Titusss7
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    That's you wrote in December. It was a hoax? Someday we wait for your compliance with your promises?

"We are also looking into a re-design of how the server browser displays servers. We currently feel that the DICE Official Servers are washing out all the quality rented servers and making it difficult for players to find their favorite servers.
    In an effort to address this, we are looking into giving all rented servers priority in the server browser. This means that rented servers will always be displayed at the top of the server browser."
  • mrgrumpygills
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Guess I call for server refund again. What a let down. All these months and all the gaming communities get are a tab for kick/ban...really? If EA/Dice dont wake up and bring the communities back into the fold this game will not have the longevity of any of the previous releases.
  • GuilhermeTozzi
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Titusss7 wrote: »
    That's you wrote in December. It was a hoax? Someday we wait for your compliance with your promises?

"We are also looking into a re-design of how the server browser displays servers. We currently feel that the DICE Official Servers are washing out all the quality rented servers and making it difficult for players to find their favorite servers.
    In an effort to address this, we are looking into giving all rented servers priority in the server browser. This means that rented servers will always be displayed at the top of the server browser."

You're right, there is no fix to the server browser, and also no 6 players start...now tell me how we will keep our servers with players!?
  • FlopTrain
    So, wait you will not be able to have admins that can kick ban from out of the game? Only the server owner can do it and he will have to leave the game? Is that how it will work? I think I am misunderstanding...
  • GuilhermeTozzi
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    FlopTrain wrote: »
    So, wait you will not be able to have admins that can kick ban from out of the game? Only the server owner can do it and he will have to leave the game? Is that how it will work? I think I am misunderstanding...

Yes, only the owner have admin tolls and only can kick/ban IN GAME. Welcome to DICE/EA.
  • FlopTrain

Yes, only the owner have admin tolls and only can kick/ban IN GAME. Welcome to DICE/EA.

Well, that isn't so bad. If I don't have to leave game to kick/ban, that is a good thing, right?
  • splifire
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah, but having to join the game to kick/ban isn't so good either... first you have to get ON your (hopefully full) server, THEN you can kick/ban. It should be possible both from ingame playing and ingame server panel... poor design...
  • KPNuts74
    700 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Are we saying all we got today was a kick/ban function??? What about getting rental servers populated? Without that, there is no one to kick/ban ffs
  • FlopTrain
    So, they didn't add seeding from quickmatch for rental servers?

@splifire Well, doesn't the server owner have priority when joining his server? I agree both options should be made available.
  • KawaaBanga
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    u guys still play this game? well u got trolled by EA once again.
  • splifire
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Prioritizing should be possible now, according to patch notes, but i don't know if anyone figured out how to manage that and i don't think you can force-join...
  • FlopTrain
    splifire wrote: »
    Prioritizing should be possible now, according to patch notes, but i don't know if anyone figured out how to manage that and i don't think you can force-join...

Owner should always be able to force join his server
  • KawaaBanga
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i told you. empty servers with admin controls. and its not even the first of april yet hahahaha
  • splifire
    splifire wrote: »

Owner should always be able to force join his server

Yeah, should be... but i have the feeling that Mr. Hassoon would consider this a 'bad player experience'
This discussion has been closed.