Not enough warbonds.. still

AMRFUZIONZz
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I'm level 82 way above the rank you should have obtained all the warbonds required to purchase all available weapons in the game. yet due to a bug I don't have enough warbonds nor do I obtain any when I rank up. this bug is known to dice however I'm posting this due to the fact the winter update hasn't fixed this bug that was made apparent in November. I'm still unable to purchase the double barrel shotgun and the mp18 experimental due to this bug and no fix in this recent patch shows dice have little concern in fixing it. Anyone else in this same situation?

Comments

• ThoriumPower
    332 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Weird i unlocked everything had enough warbonds
  • xPunisher_GFYx
    198 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I am i got a couple of stuff for the tanks and scout classes i need to unlock half the time i tried to contact EA support about it, They claim its my account and wanna reset me back to lvl 0 to fix it... This is ridiculous.. Honestly the whole warbond system was nice when the game began, now its just a mess and buggy..