No Playerpics and Battlepacks after Winter Update?!

IIIKrustY
9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
edited February 2017
The end of the round after the patch looks like this:

bf13lsbk.jpg

Does anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• juunalimbbu123
    15 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yes. Probably will fix it soon.
  • ExA_FoXx
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Same for me
  • PixelParadoxx
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Only in Battlefield /s
  • TheRealNemesis94
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Same for me
  • UNIKO585
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I get some pictures and some dont , so it would be half pics/no pics same match but all no battle packs
  • SGT_DOPE_AF
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same here, and the game mostly crashes which is strange especially while using dx12 but for some reason dx12 after this patch feels much much more stable to play on than dx11.
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    969 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe the greedy !"#¤!"# didn't sell enough of those incredibly overprized battlepacks?
    Wich contains absolutely NOTHING of use?
    Even if they contained a pile of rocks to lob at the enemy, they would be more usefull.
  • 0Rogue0
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    same here I don't crash but no battlepacks and some pics missing ? cant get anything right with this game !
  • Braddock512
    1526 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    edited February 2017
    Thanks for the info.
    I 'm escalating this to the team now.
    -Braddock512-
  • orgDubbleJ
    108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    seems that bp's might still get awarded, just not displayed after the round, so hopefully just a display bug for now. I played a single round, saw the no display of bp's at end of round, but then I did happen to have a new end of round battlepack in my inventory.
  • WorstNewbie
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited February 2017
    Posted on a similar thread in the BF1 general chat and reposting here. I may be wrong but I think they got rid of the animation for battlepacks at the end of the round to increase load times. You can still hit continue and when you see your medal progression, there should be a battlepack icon and if you have "x1" by it, that means you earned a drop. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I believe I may have gotten a battlepack drop after the initial one (or ones) we got after the patch update.
  • Braddock512
    1526 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    UPDATE: The team is aware and currently working on a fix.
    It appears that it's a display issue within the client. Battlepacks are being awarded though they may not be displayed at the End of Round screen.

Will update with more info as soon as I have it.

Thanks.
    -Braddock512-
  • BobNoxiousUSA
    268 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Braddock512 - Thanks for the quick feedback. How is it that the programmers testing clients don't simulate the end users? This bug is quite noticeable.
  • ChaosIsMyMaster
    258 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    UPDATE: The team is aware and currently working on a fix.
    It appears that it's a display issue within the client. Battlepacks are being awarded though they may not be displayed at the End of Round screen.

Will update with more info as soon as I have it.

Thanks.
    -Braddock512-

and what about buged progress. In app i have 50 lvl for support. In game im lvl10 all the time and no progress to next lvl.
  • wabbits
    292 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i can confirm i got two battlepacks , images missing
  • Sawtooth75
    906 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hi, as previously mentioned by Braddock, DICE is aware of this issue and is working on a fix.
    Please refer to the following thread for more information and to keep updated on the progress.

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/88020/end-of-round-battlepack-display-issue/

Thanks for your patience!
This discussion has been closed.