Why people are quitting bf1 pc already..

Comments

• MHbluey
    739 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    ^^ hard to argue with that
  • OwNLY_HFA
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    About the declining player numbers:

The world is not ending, the game is not dead. Its normal that the numbers are going down fast after release, players who bought the game to play just a few dozen hours over the holidays are gone. The rapid amount of decrease will slow down, and a steady number of players will stay. The same has been seen in nearly all multiplayer games, especially those with yearly releases. The march DLC will bring quite a few players back.

Just play the game, who knows, you might actually git gud and have fun.
  • SJGLimpalot
    137 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The numbers seems to reflect a movement away from PC

Capturdde.png

Not surprising really seeing as they haven't listened to the community/clans and broken more things in a patch they took several months to compile, ignoring the most important issues in the game!!!

>>>>>>>>>>No client side ac.. BF1 is riddled with undetected cheaters who are laughing at the game's FF. Many thousands in fact using a certain cheat which is undetected since BF1 launched and it won't ever be detected by FF. Just think about that!
    What are the devs thinking by not implementing a client side ac in this game??? Are they making money off these very cheats? Why else wouldn't they add a client side ac like every other game which managed to do a far better job at keeping the game cleaner.

>>>>>RSP....let the clans and communities back like it was with BF4/3.. with full control of rented servers.

Absolutely pathetic game support when other games can have weekly patches and devs interact with communities on the game forums! Players feel included and listened to!

Ignoring the major cheating issue in BF1 is killing the game slowly, although the numbers playing seem to be declining at an even faster pace since this patch! Rather concerning..

You've hit the nail on the head really. The RSP has been a disaster and Dice and EA should be flogged and shot for their negligence.
  • PuRePIaY
    183 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    +1 Great post.
  • SY_falcon291
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Cheating is an issue. If someone cheats it is OK for me to some point, if it does not ruin my experience. It is just his problem, I am playing for fun, and I am not earning or losing anything.

But sometimes an **** comes and scores 90-0 with single shots from A to E, and makes the game unplayable. I cannot understand why there isn't any mechanism inside BF1, to prevent this, some mechanism that identifies impossible kills. I can understand if the servers cannot detect some cheats, but come cheats are way easy to spot. This is one thing. The other thing is both teams were in full agreement of a cheat, but we couldn't do anything but wait the cheater/game ruiner leave the game, voting is necessary, we must able to report and kick a user with 2/3 of the votes.

Another issue, after the winter patch, I got disconnected from the games, it is not my network, and it has never happened before. And I read that several issues are still to be resolved. Sorry but what was this patch for? To introduce new bugs?
  • iiBiizzaa
    273 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Had 3 guys last night flying around in the same map, so switched game mode to tdm, guy was invincible, switched to conquest and there was another guy cheating in the bomber took no damage when you shot it went 95-1 or something stupid

7 days playing time but its becomIng a joke.
  • WackyJacky101
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    iiBiizzaa wrote: »
    Had 3 guys last night flying around in the same map, so switched game mode to tdm, guy was invincible, switched to conquest and there was another guy cheating in the bomber took no damage when you shot it went 95-1 or something stupid

90% of what you experience as "cheaters" are just people being better to the game than you.
  • WackyJacky101
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited February 2017

Capturdde.png

Not surprising really seeing as they haven't listened to the community/clans and broken more things in a patch they took several months to compile, ignoring the most important issues in the game!!!

>>>>>>>>>>No client side ac.. BF1 is riddled with undetected cheaters who are laughing at the game's FF. Many thousands in fact using a certain cheat which is undetected since BF1 launched and it won't ever be detected by FF. Just think about that!
    What are the devs thinking by not implementing a client side ac in this game??? Are they making money off these very cheats? Why else wouldn't they add a client side ac like every other game which managed to do a far better job at keeping the game cleaner.

>>>>>RSP....let the clans and communities back like it was with BF4/3.. with full control of rented servers.

Absolutely pathetic game support when other games can have weekly patches and devs interact with communities on the game forums! Players feel included and listened to!

Ignoring the major cheating issue in BF1 is killing the game slowly, although the numbers playing seem to be declining at an even faster pace since this patch! Rather concerning..

BF4 has been averaging between 29000 and 39000 PC Players (at peak) since 05/2015. I really dont see a problem with the current online numbers in BF1 and i certainly does not see any reason to be "concerned". It is very normal for games (especially hyped games) to have very high online peak numbers the first months after release, and then a rapid decrease usually occurs.
  • NamelessForNow
    1456 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Capturdde.png

BF4 has been averaging between 29000 and 39000 PC Players (at peak) since 05/2015. I really dont see a problem with the current online numbers in BF1 and i certainly does not see any reason to be "concerned". It is very normal for games (especially hyped games) to have very high online peak numbers the first months after release, and then a rapid decrease usually occurs.

Bf4 also has a lot more maps. The #'s will pick up again after the DLC.
  • Ram1c
    4167 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017
    All that can be said
    05a939ca064ab53c3432a9f814d0631d978d7bf1e632f657a970f38a983f8284.jpg
  • TheMach1nE2O2O
    1034 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

I really dont see a problem with the current online numbers in BF1 and i certainly does not see any reason to be "concerned".

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c5/8c/b4/c58cb496573412843f4f35eea72e06c6.jpg

• -aarp-19Crib
    716 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017
    OwNLY_HFA wrote: »
    About the declining player numbers:

The world is not ending, the game is not dead. Its normal that the numbers are going down fast after release, players who bought the game to play just a few dozen hours over the holidays are gone. The rapid amount of decrease will slow down, and a steady number of players will stay. The same has been seen in nearly all multiplayer games, especially those with yearly releases. The march DLC will bring quite a few players back.

Just play the game, who knows, you might actually git gud and have fun.

I used to be able to get into a HC game at 8 AM in BF4. (I probably still can) For BF1 at 8AM - Empty except for a seeder or two. Now I struggle to find one with enough players to start at 4PM. The whole franchise is falling apart.

Ordinary players like myself cannot handle cheaters. We are defenseless.
  • emerson1975
    501 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    iiBiizzaa wrote: »

90% of what you experience as "cheaters" are just people being better to the game than you.

Says who?
    Iwantcheats
  • GustavoFring44
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Do you know why i dont play any more and wasted $120 on this garbage? I live in a major US city and every f***ing time i join a hardcore custom match i am put on an empty server. I am literally the only person. I keep thinking this must be a fu**ing joke they are playing on me or something. How does this happen?
  • soidontknownames
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    For me its the last time i bought something from EA. They had 4 monts to fix the dx11 bugs, but did nothing. When i contact the customer services they tell me: 'we are doing everything we can'. conclusion they don't know how to build a normal working game...
  • HUGOxxxxSTIGLITZ
    409 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Today, on Amiens, and this to me was hysterical, a opposing player accused of someone "hacking" with a k/d of 4-0, as a scout when the match wasn't even within 5 minutes of play time. Oh, and this 4-0 "hacker" was 20th on the scoreboard. This supposed "hacker" barely reached top 5 and got less than 20 kills by the end of the round. I agree with WackyJacky101 that most of these players are just better than someone else. The game has been out since October and I'm pretty sure majority of players have accumulated some set of skills to better their opponent. Hacking is more dominant in Asia and EU servers than North America. But, some of those Outland hackers do flock to US serves as well. Yes, we have our own but it's not more of a problem like the rest of the world. 95% of the "hacking/cheating" YouTube videos I've watched (and boy I've watched a lot) are from the EU/Asian parts of the world. I'm sure it's safe to say it goes the other way around too as some of the US hackers infiltrate EU servers just to give it a go too. Until DICE/EA can come up with a hack/cheat proof system other than FF, these cyber attacks will never end. No matter, I'll keep climbing the leaderboard though.
  • NEGAHN
    213 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Man I've seen cheaters/hackers doing bad KD's.
  • kondorasGR
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Grenade spam...more times died by grenades than weapons!
    Team balance...9/10 games one sided,no fun to play even if you are in the good team....
    Sniperfield.... 80% useless snipers
    And the classic bugs that are a lot...the more anoying are the revive bug and the spawn on dead players....
    So after a while you dont want to play a lot of this,so many players stop or play something else...