Why people are quitting bf1 pc already..

Comments

• iiBiizzaa
    273 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited February 2017
    iiBiizzaa wrote: »
    Had 3 guys last night flying around in the same map, so switched game mode to tdm, guy was invincible, switched to conquest and there was another guy cheating in the bomber took no damage when you shot it went 95-1 or something stupid

7 days playing time but its becomIng a joke.

90% of what you experience as "cheaters" are just people being better to the game than you.
    See this is the total arrogance of this community, please let me know how you can get so good that you turn invincible or can take no damage in a plane.

your comment is worthless much like the cheaters in the game.
    And judging from your stats buddy you probably are with them too!
  • Alcarin277
    77 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    But really... I understand there are cheaters, but i play grand ops (90%) and i barely see a flat out cheater.... Usually I end up top 3-5 in score, sometimes even top 1-2, and rarely do i see cheaters...

Its true I only play a couple of hours a week though...
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    914 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i barely see a flat out cheater

That's right, ''YOU'' barely do.

However, there's more servers than the one YOU are playing on.

How about the majority of cheaters, that play normal?
    Do you instantly spot them aswell?

Its true I only play a couple of hours a week though

Then you have little to no basic reason to utter yourself about this either.
  • WackyJacky101
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited February 2017
    Had 3 guys last night flying around in the same map, so switched game mode to tdm, guy was invincible, switched to conquest and there was another guy cheating in the bomber took no damage when you shot it went 95-1 or something stupid

90% of what you experience as "cheaters" are just people being better to the game than you.
    See this is the total arrogance of this community, please let me know how you can get so good that you turn invincible or can take no damage in a plane.

Arrogance is people like you who can't accept that there are better players than yourself.
    Arrogance is accusing people of hacking on a forum because they have better stats than yourself.

There is nothing suspicious about my stats. There are people with far better stats than mine, who aren't cheating.
  • xX-ALeIaQ-Xx
    358 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017

Arrogance is people like you who can't accept that there are better players than yourself.
    Arrogance is accusing people of hacking on a forum because they have better stats than yourself.

There is nothing suspicious about my stats. There are people with far better stats than mine, who aren't cheating.

Do you have a youtube channel or twich where i can check how you 're so good?
    If I may sound arrogant, I apologize.

Arrogance to me is people so good , as you tell, write in a cheater topic and insult the others. Maybe after a serious anticheat , you too can get justice from all this hackusation ... or get shame for a ban.
  • tombotbear
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Because they pointlessly reduced the damage in hardcore mode from 200% to 125% which ruined the only mode I enjoy playing
  • WackyJacky101
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Arrogance to me is people so good , as you tell, write in a cheater topic and insult the others. Maybe after a serious anticheat , you too can get justice from all this hackusation ... or get shame for a ban.

Just tired of fail hackusations as i receive them a lot. I see alot of great players and very few cheaters (but admitted i see cheaters too)

Working on new movies with more variations (tanks, different weapons etc) - but i'm a casual player so I dont spend so much time with youtube/twitch.
  • HUGOxxxxSTIGLITZ
    409 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    @WackyJacky101 Nice! Watching the 1st video reminds me of my MH aggressive play style. Pre or post patch videos? Also, that video validates the theory that you CAN get one shotted by the MH below 30 meters. You've displayed that a few times there.

2nd video beginning with music while you rocked the Model 10-A Hunter was like watching a DOOM (2016) montage but BF1 style. Lol. Good work! Curious, is your name really Jackie?
  • WackyJacky101
    @WackyJacky101 Nice! Watching the 1st video reminds me of my MH aggressive play style. Pre or post patch videos? Also, that video validates the theory that you CAN get one shotted by the MH below 30 meters. You've displayed that a few times there.

2nd video beginning with music while you rocked the Model 10-A Hunter was like watching a DOOM (2016) montage but BF1 style. Lol. Good work! Curious, is your name really Jackie?

Thanks mate - I appreciate it. The videos are pre-patch! Real name is not Jackie :wink:
  • Alcarin277
    77 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Yes, the crying reminds me of people who always have problem also IRL... to my friend he is apparently a magnet for disaster... like you guys are for cheaters... I am not stating there are none, but if I, as a regular player can score top 3 on grand ops, and never see a person going 90-1 like some here claim, actually the last time i saw person going above 50-1 was in LT and he sucked :)

I bet 50% of cheaters people say they cheat are not cheaters, just pro players.
  • GmMef1st0
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Personally i don't play since Dice butchered HC mode, casual too much bullet sponging for me.
  • IAcousticI
    141 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Alcarin277 wrote: »

Yes, the crying reminds me of people who always have problem also IRL... to my friend he is apparently a magnet for disaster... like you guys are for cheaters... I am not stating there are none, but if I, as a regular player can score top 3 on grand ops, and never see a person going 90-1 like some here claim, actually the last time i saw person going above 50-1 was in LT and he sucked :)

Ya here is your pro you noob...
  • iiBiizzaa
    273 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

You must be naive to the fact that people can fly around or be invincible then, obviously all the 20k views and thousands of replies in the cheating thread we must all be wrong! Silly us! Thinking everyone was cheating!! Anyway mate your videos are boring so let's keep on topic.
  • xX-ALeIaQ-Xx
    358 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Just tired of fail hackusations as i receive them a lot. I see alot of great players and very few cheaters (but admitted i see cheaters too)

Working on new movies with more variations (tanks, different weapons etc) - but i'm a casual player so I dont spend so much time with youtube/twitch.

explain to me what happened to 1:25, you coming to hit the enemy just to shoot the flare?

:)

pleaseeeeeee

1:25 explain to me what happens
  • WackyJacky101

explain to me what happened to 1:25, you coming to hit the enemy just to shoot the flare?

:)

pleaseeeeeee

1:25 explain to me what happens

????

I kill some guys. Run towards the flag, while i shoot the flare some guy walks into a fire trap of mine while a guy is coming at me from the right simultaniously. I swap to my weapon and shoot the guy and continue to push the flag. What's odd about that?
  • WackyJacky101
    And heres another video:

• half_empty_soul
    308 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

just google 'cheats for battlefield 1' and visit top 3 sites .. look at downloads count and compare it with peak time pc players .... come back and start to talking about arrogance, the most toxic cheat in B1 is ESP
  • HUGOxxxxSTIGLITZ
    409 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    And heres another video:

Music..sounds like....Deadmau5, yes/no?

• OP_Glitchmobile
    914 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Alcarin277 wrote: »

I have never hackusated anyone in this game, nor have i reported a single player.
    Also: keep your personal attacks for yourself.
  • Ticket_Collector
    274 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017
    Because of the massive amount of players learning how to use ESP without getting caught. Oh, and because the game pales in comparison to Bf4.