Battlefield 1 on PC, XBOX One or PS4 ,What do you prefer??

Grav1tySH
24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
I have bought my bf1 on PC as I thought the player base would be much more than on consoles , but now I have come to know that this isnt true .The peak is 50000 at a particular time of the day but on consoles it reaches to 150000 at a particular time of the day and there is no cheating on consoles as well . That makes me feel that I should have bought the bf1 game on my PS4.A another question to all the console users is that , Is it easy to aim at an enemy as it is on PC??

Comments

• sg2434
    3826 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    That question you asked can't be answered, honestly. You're most likely asking people who have been aiming with sticks for 10+ years, so yeah it's pretty simple. Coming from k&m though you're probably gonna suck at first.
  • Themightynewb
    157 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    You are about to start a war between all the fanboys
  • RussianGhost86
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Former console player convert to PC. I can't play shooters on anything else.
  • RustyFrags
    211 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited February 2017
    This thread was a very, very bad idea.
  • BigF33t_13
    6839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Grav1tySH wrote: »
    I have bought my bf1 on PC as I thought the player base would be much more than on consoles

That isn't the case for the last 3 Battlefields. The console base is way larger.
  • BigF33t_13
    6839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    RustyFrags wrote: »

Yes it is.
  • Grav1tySH
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    RustyFrags wrote: »

I am just asking for the opinion of people and not arguments which I think should not lead to any fights
  • JediScum81
    1438 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Lol, is the perfect casual troll thread or what?! Lol
  • Sakkoliha
    159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    There is only 2 reasons to not play FPS on PC.
    1. Lack of money to buy rig than runs your FPS of choice with good framerate.
    2. Massive brain damage
  • Mediffs
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Grav1tySH wrote: »
    I have bought my bf1 on PC as I thought the player base would be much more than on consoles , but now I have come to know that this isnt true .The peak is 50000 at a particular time of the day but on consoles it reaches to 150000 at a particular time of the day and there is no cheating on consoles as well . That makes me feel that I should have bought the bf1 game on my PS4.A another question to all the console users is that , Is it easy to aim at an enemy as it is on PC??

You can only play on one server at a time. Why does it matter to you how many people are playing on other servers at the same time?
    Just pick the platform you're most comfortable with.
    Personally, if money isn't an issue I don't understand why anyone would choose to use a controller over a mouse in an fps game.
  • oOoCurrieoOo
    93 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I think I'm pretty well suited to answer this question; I play on both PS4 and on PC.

I prefer playing BF1 on PS4 for one main reason: no cheating.
    Also a significant lack of 'badmins'
    No toxic chat
    No accusations of hacking / cheating
    Easy to squad up & play with friends

Is it easy to aim at an enemy as it is on PC? Its the same but different lol..
    On PC you have that quick snap reaction ability whereas on PS4 your compensated with some aim assist.

So why do I still play on PC at all?
    Better graphics overall with smoother gameplay. With a 144hz monitor i can 'feel' the difference. I also like to just compare both player bases sometimes and how different the tactics / game unfolds.
    I also find that the PC players are more active in the community in terms of forums, advice etc.