Automatico NOT Nerfed

MetalToggeR
36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
There's NO WAY have Dice nerfed this weapon, you can still spray from miles away and it still kills without any effort.

Comments

• superteds
    1218 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    'miles'

drop the hyperbole if you want a useful thread and not just a blog entry.
  • mav_smileyface
    1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yawn.. really ?
  • Mediffs
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    How does anyone get killed from miles away with an automatico? Literally all the primary weapons excluding shotguns are better than it at range.
  • MetalToggeR
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Mediffs wrote: »
    How does anyone get killed from miles away with an automatico? Literally all the primary weapons excluding shotguns are better than it at range.

You mean to tell me you ain't killed that much with it? no chance!! it's not only the fastest wep to kill you it's the most sprayed gun with absolutely no skill to even bother aiming with. It's a ridiculous wep.
  • MetalToggeR
    sg2434 wrote: »
    Mediffs wrote: »

You mean to tell me you ain't killed that much with it? no chance!! it's not only the fastest wep to kill you it's the most sprayed gun with absolutely no skill to even bother aiming with. It's a ridiculous wep.

It's the fastest weapon to kill you if you run around like an idiot playing CoD. It must take absolutely no skill to use since I'm the best battlefield 1 player ever and if something kills me it must be overpowered.

Translated for those who have a hard time understanding the OP

Exactly :) ha
  • kaliyl777
    1958 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I wish we could be done nerfing and buffing things at this point.
  • Exequtore
    1433 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2017
    *Deleted*
    Post edited by Exequtore on
  • TEKNOCODE
    11616 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hold on, my inner teenager wants to say something...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
  • zodemere
    447 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    kaliyl777 wrote: »

its what turned me off to DESTINY, in fact they just nerfed health regen perk in that game a week ago!
  • Carbonic
    1991 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    If you want to give feedback about something being overpowered and needs to be nerfed do it with numbers and facts. "I have been killed by X so therefore X is overpowered" arguments are useless.
  • xFEARtheSHIELDx
    305 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    From what I've heard, all Automatico variants will be receiving a nerf in the next patch. The most recent patch was more concerned with toning down the Storm variants in general.

Tho I'm not sure what the OP's problem is, seeing as how he's "dethproof".
  • bran1986
    5913 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    kaliyl777 wrote: »

Just wait until the dlc weapons get released, even more nerfing and buffing talk will ensue....

As for the automatico I never been killed "from miles" with it, the only time I get killed from some distance with it is after a sniper hit me and someone took a shot and finished me off.