How's your night going?

Jabbajaws77
179 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Ours is going great, come join us for some games :)

I3MQV5R.png

Jabbajaws77

Comments

• Remiflop
    72 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
  • Jabbajaws77
    179 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I know where to advertise the platoon, just trying to break up all the negativity in here.

I see it didn't work on you, enjoy your night :)

Jabbajaws77
  • Remiflop
    72 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I know where to advertise the platoon, just trying to break up all the negativity in here.

Jabbajaws77

It is not possible to break up the negativity here. :hushed: I say kudos for trying, but advertising your server, saying it's running great, is probably not the best medicine for grumpy server owners-disease. :smiley:
  • lolgoturtags
    119 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Ours is going great, come join us for some games :)

I3MQV5R.png

Jabbajaws77

http://www.bfrepublic.com/
  • Rev0verDrive
    6708 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    @BLS-Jabbajaws77 Nice listings bro! How you do that mang???? ;)
  • Jabbajaws77
    @BLS-Jabbajaws77 Nice listings bro! How you do that mang???? ;)

This could only be possible with the wonderful help of @Rev0verDrive my new friend and developer of http://bfrepublic.com

Jabbajaws77
  • Jabbajaws77
    edited February 2017
    Remiflop wrote: »

Jabbajaws77

It is not possible to break up the negativity here. :hushed: I say kudos for trying, but advertising your server, saying it's running great, is probably not the best medicine for grumpy server owners-disease. :smiley:

Look I know there are lots of grumpy server owners out there, but just because they are doesn't mean we all have to be.

We are in the same boat as everyone else who has RSP the only difference is attitude.

I am not happy with the lack of features and support of RSP but being grumpy will not change that. I say work with what you have got, partner up and register with people like @Madturnip @Rev0verDrive @ http://bfrepublic.com who are trying to help, make friends on Origin and on here and then invite them in game, social network. We have done a lot of work making friends and promoting the servers anyway we can and have helped others get their servers going also.

I'm sure if you want to find a HC game in Oceania ourselves BLS, RPZ, OFAW and FARQ would all welcome the support.

It will and is getting better and we need to work together as communities to make it work for now!

Peace, Love and Happiness to you all :)

Jabbajaws77
  • WarCriminal_954
    636 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

jabba, what is BFRepublic? a tool for server owners to get them populated?

• Rev0verDrive
    6708 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    jabba, what is BFRepublic? a tool for server owners to get them populated?

It's a 3rd party website that provides Battlefield platoon listings. All titles and platforms. Platoon services include: logo and banner graphics, social media links, bio, voip link, membership listing, and server listings.

The server listings do periodic updates to show map, mode, region, player count, slot count, queue and spectator. At the moment only BF1 servers are supported. BF3 and 4 support is coming in the phase 2 development update.

Platoons and Servers can be filtered/searched.
  • NetRngr
    567 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Jabba I think the whole thing revolves around we shouldn't HAVE to put those hours in to get traffic to server. The server browser should work as intended
  • Jabbajaws77
    edited February 2017
    Totally agree, but until they get it working that way what choice do we have?

Be grumpy and let your own community suffer or vent your frustration and band together with other communities if needed and make it work for now.

Jabbajaws77
    Post edited by Jabbajaws77 on
  • WarCriminal_954
    636 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    will give this a shot, gents. thanks for the response.
  • NetRngr
    567 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Totally agree, but until they get it working that way what choice do we have?

Be grumpy and let your own community suffer or vent your frustration and band together with other communities if needed and make it work for now.

Jabbajaws77

Oh I've been trying Here and on CTE but no matter how many times I ask we get no RSP info nor will they put up one HC server to test the changes on in CTE. I mean it may be a great change in normal mode that just jacks up HC totally and we'll never know because they give us no way to test them there.
    Im reaching the point of just uninstalling all DICE / EA products and not looking back. It's seriously gotten that bad.