This Week in Battlefield V

Is Visceral dev camo a thing anymore?

PatrioticData4
3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I want to get the Visceral dev camo. Can you get it. It you know please tell me or link me a video. Thanks

Comments

• MyFungshway
    75 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2016
    Hello PatrioticData4,

The Visceral Dev camo is only available for game developers. They may be given out to players trusted by Visceral or contest winners by the developers but even this instance is rare. This is rarely done because obtaining this dog tag involves a huge responsibility -- a responsibility to be a model player in the eyes of every gamer and Visceral.

Regards,
    - E
  • PatrioticData4
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hello PatrioticData4,

The Visceral Dev camo is only available for game developers. They may be given out to players trusted by Visceral or contest winners by the developers but even this instance is rare. This is rarely done because obtaining this dog tag involves a huge responsibility -- a responsibility to be a model player in the eyes of every gamer and Visceral.

Regards,
    - E
    Thanks!
  • MyFungshway
    75 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Glad I was able to help you.

Enjoy your gaming!
    - E