Platoons for Clans!!

Comments

• DonkeyBanger
    235 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    BUMP...... >:)
  • PBS-powerbits01
    302 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    wake up DICE
  • DonkeyBanger
    235 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited February 2017
    wake up DICE

If only they would mate and end this friggin nightmare! How hard is it to do the right thing FFS!!!! COOL AF Clan webpage btw powerbits01. :)
  • BruceWillii
    706 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    How many times a week are you allowed to bump a thread?
  • DonkeyBanger
    How many times a week are you allowed to bump a thread?

not sure mate, I think its 3 times within 24 hrs.
  • Girl-In-Pigtails
    299 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    So we can change our names to -ELDR-Girl-In-Pigtails, but you do not want to give us tags [ELDR]Girl-In-Pigtails because someone may use the tag when they are not a member?

Because no one can change there name to add -ELDR- in front of it... Makes perfect sense to me...

Tags should have been added already.

Girl-In-Pigtails
  • DonkeyBanger
    Just give us the tag option like in bf4 and bf3 FFS!!! :( IT SHOULDNT BE THIS FRIGGIN HARD!
  • DonkeyBanger
    BUMP...... >:)
  • Jaskaman
    647 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017
    So we can change our names to -ELDR-Girl-In-Pigtails, but you do not want to give us tags [ELDR]Girl-In-Pigtails because someone may use the tag when they are not a member?

Because no one can change there name to add -ELDR- in front of it... Makes perfect sense to me...

Tags should have been added already.

Girl-In-Pigtails

I have seen clantags with DICE players so I think they are hidden in the game but not available (just my guess). I think tags will come only with platoons for the rest of us. It's just one of those decisions I guess... :) We just have to wait for the platoons to come hopefully very soon.
  • ProPokerPlayer
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have a great idea for the platoon system! Give us the option to assign each player in our platoon a rank!
  • Jaskaman
    647 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I wish we could get this at March as a celebration of first BF1 DLC? :)
  • WackyJacky101
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited February 2017
    Are you sure Platoons aren't too big a challenge for DICE? I mean - it took them 4 months of development to make the quit-button work.
  • DonkeyBanger
    Are you sure Platoons aren't too big a challenge for DICE? I mean - it took them 4 months of development to make the quit-button work.

LMAO !! :)
  • DonkeyBanger
    BUmP........ :)
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    C´mon DICE.
  • BruceWillii
    706 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BUMP!!!
  • KakeHC
    1217 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2017

It still doesnt work (after round) Also battlepacks and scraps are broken again on ps4
  • DonkeyBanger
    BUMP!......
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1830 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Bit disapointed that there has been gone 3 month and still:
    - No CQ small 16v16
    - No clantags
    - missing RSP-features

Y U DO DIS DICE? :-1:
  • xxShiftyxxx
    240 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Lol the quit button is still slow as f..