Whats up with the aimbots?

SPKxLonewolf
34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited February 2017
I haven't played the game in a month or so. Jumped into TDM for the hell of it and there was 2-3 aimbotters on enemy team.... Why didn't fairfight or anti-cheat kick in? The person had 50 hours played and everyone could see he was walling and had an aimbot.

*name & shame*
Post edited by StarscreamUK on

Comments

• wabbits
    292 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    its called Demo and trial accounts
    .... gg
  • SPKxLonewolf
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    wabbits wrote: »
    its called Demo and trial accounts
    .... gg

Pretty sure a demo/trial account can't get to lv 44.
  • Sandstorm_Swe
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Cause fairfight is worthless, it dosnt care if youre aimboting or wallhacking. Its an algorithm calculating the possibilites for you to have a certain amounts of kills in a certain time and there are exceptions included in their algorithm. Check out their webpage and youl see. I guess that fairfight was cheaper than other anticheat systems thats why Ea chose them for this game. It sucks and are the most crapped out anticheat system on the market. You can use any cheat you want cause the system dosnt scan your computer for it.
  • NEUTR1NO
    72 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    "Can't get your kicks cheating on the consoles ? Buy a PC and have a field day !"
    ^That's what's up. Because EA make it super easy, with no real repercussions.
  • ganjamanus
    104 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    yep next title ruined by aimbot wallhacks.
    maybe release a cheat free game before charging 60 euros?
  • NEUTR1NO
    72 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Scanning PC is breaking the rules of privacy !!!!

Not if you agree to it it isn't. And if you read the small print, by installing a client side AC, that's exactly what you're agreeing to. Don't like it ? Don't install the AC, don't play the game. Simple.
    |
    Oh, and don't run anti virus either. Because that scans everything. So you should disable that immediately if you're so concerned about your privacy.

• IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017
    You said 2-3 aimbotters...
    I see only one
    Post edited by IllIllIII on
  • OceanDK
    107 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017
    is it the red line around the player that indicate aimbot?
    I see this a lot of times
  • jaydog32
    210 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    For Gods sake EA.....listen to your customers and do something effective to stop the cheaters. Acting like an Ostrich and putting your head in the sand is not good for business.
  • ThoriumPower
    332 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I was playing around of bf1 last week and a guy on my team was spotting enemies all over the map. So basically everyone was visible all round. And i got banned from a server on bfh yesterday for ptfo-ing and the admin listening to some scub calling me a hacker/cheating then bans me. The majority of the community dont know their **** from their elbows
  • jaydog32
    210 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I was playing around of bf1 last week and a guy on my team was spotting enemies all over the map. So basically everyone was visible all round. And i got banned from a server on bfh yesterday for ptfo-ing and the admin listening to some scub calling me a hacker/cheating then bans me. The majority of the community dont know their **** from their elbows

What server were you in? Let me guess......
  • TheDeeplyCynical
    125 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Careful, those videos could be concidered "name & Shame"
  • TheRegulatorr
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

To me the problem is not cheaters, who in reality are very few. Its all those more or less paranoid players who in every game see all kinda hacks etc. The most common sentense in the chat is "I will report you". No Wonder the real cheaters might not be exsposed, there are to many cheating reports with no sustance.

Last week i killed 20 soldiers, in one bomb drop with a Gotha. From high attitude above flak height max. They where packed in a trench area at a flag. Sure enughf a min later people started crying "Cheater". I have never cheated in any on-line game, never ! I did not answer them, as i did not wanted to feed the battering on-line nor be drawn into a mud pit and getting filthy. Players must understand that learning the game, weapons, maps etc is the key to great scores. Check players scores and stat's, many hours of play and high level is honest players. High level and kill score, and low playing time might indicate cheat, but only maybe !

Even if a few cheats . . . Then they know they are bad players and are only able to compete cheating. They will never be as good as a honest Veteran, so thier level or kill score has no value . . .
  • UnderseaAcademic
    272 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Cause fairfight is worthless, it dosnt care if youre aimboting or wallhacking. Its an algorithm calculating the possibilites for you to have a certain amounts of kills in a certain time and there are exceptions included in their algorithm. Check out their webpage and youl see. I guess that fairfight was cheaper than other anticheat systems thats why Ea chose them for this game. It sucks and are the most crapped out anticheat system on the market. You can use any cheat you want cause the system dosnt scan your computer for it.

What the hell do you think origin does ? have you even read its terms ?

http://wccftech.com/ea-spying-file-snooping-origin-client-investigation/
  • D5RAT
    2010 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    They will get bored soon . Just like the player numbers are dropping so are the cheats. Most major cheats are monthly subscription so users get bored of the game and stop paying after a while. The real problems is the free of pay once for chams and macros
  • CPU_UK
    1146 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017

Never stopped Microsoft. If you agree to it, it's not breaking any privacy rules. If you don't agree to it the game should close itself down- EULA FTW.
  • Crepnut
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    MOST Anti-cheat programs doesn't scan your files, only memory injections. So there is no breach of privacy like you guys are implying, and still when a anti-cheat software is added you agree to their EULA.

Fairfight isn't a real Anti cheat system, it's just "as said earlier" calculation based, the real ones scan memory injections, but also as "said earlier" EA/DICE is a make, sell, forget company which doesn't give a rats ****, because they know that ppl will buy it for consoles and buy the next game they give out also.

How many times have the DEVS really answered anything? How many times have they patches the game since release? They patch when they sell DLC to make ppl come back.

BF is an awesome franchise, and I love it, but EA/DICE doesn't care if any one cheats. Aslong as they earn money.
    If they did they would atleast reply to some of the topics.
  • ThoriumPower
    332 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    jaydog32 wrote: »

What server were you in? Let me guess......

Fill in the blank the you have your answer... "The wizard of........ server
  • SynechPLOP
    103 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    NEUTR1NO wrote: »

Not if you agree to it it isn't. And if you read the small print, by installing a client side AC, that's exactly what you're agreeing to. Don't like it ? Don't install the AC, don't play the game. Simple.
    |
    Oh, and don't run anti virus either. Because that scans everything. So you should disable that immediately if you're so concerned about your privacy.

No, you should probably just disconnect your Ethernet cable from the back of your computer and live in a box for the rest of your life if you're concerned about privacy.
  • StarscreamUK
    7585 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    name & shame will always end with removal
This discussion has been closed.