Africa Servers

Comments

• eLement-Sarge
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Guys with high pings is because of Peering issues between Internet Solutions and EA Data Centre. I have already sent messages.
  • Screamer-RSA
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    My experience so far

servers.png

Yup! ridiculous! Thanks for the Servers EA but can we have more please? 2x CQ is not enough!?! And now we can't even quick play because it just gives matchmaking errors :/ Full servers the cause I guess, and the game doens't switch to Europe when no Africa servers available :(
  • Xenmus
    53 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    Not sure what the hell is happening, 90 percent of the people in the dubai server have pings ranging from 150- 300ms, is it bad routing from the isp's side, but then almost everyone has high ping, maybe its just **** network infracstructure in the middle east. EA plz
  • Jack_Bauer_ZA
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    No back to basics servers, nou quickmatch available and a few servers. I sat in que for 15 min and then get a disconnected. Ai DICE, thank you for servers but a paltry 10?
  • BIO30NGclankillr
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I had 200 ping on my Webafrica account. Switching to my Telkom account fixed the problem now I have 50 ping
  • CHJLESHE
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Thankfully it's done
    So how soon til rental server program for the region ?
  • dofens
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    Getting 20ms in Ping with PS4 from fiber in Mozambique

I <3 20 ping thank you DICE @Striterax
  • TheRealWitblitz
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yep not enough hosting instances. We need HARDCORE too guys, c'mon ffs normal mode is for pussies.
  • BIO30NGclankillr
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2017
    Thank you DICE @Striterax for all you have done!
  • boom3laar
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Well done EA for being useless again..

2 conquests maps and a queue where you wait more than 30mins to join....
  • Jack_Bauer_ZA
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    edit: lots of servers added. Thank you Dice.
    Post edited by Jack_Bauer_ZA on
  • Puent0
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    A lot of the servers cant be joined, i get an error something about a map is busy loading. Happens to all the Back to Basic Rush servers.
  • Prince_A_Pill
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    boom3laar wrote: »

wow bud - show some patience and gratitude man. They also need to see what demand is like before rolling out what they feel is adequate. No point in having 7 CQ servers and only two or three fill and rest remain empty. My experience on PS4 is nowhere near your wait - we also only have the two or three servers and wait is no longer than 5 to 10 mins
  • boom3laar
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

wow bud - show some patience and gratitude man. They also need to see what demand is like before rolling out what they feel is adequate. No point in having 7 CQ servers and only two or three fill and rest remain empty. My experience on PS4 is nowhere near your wait - we also only have the two or three servers and wait is no longer than 5 to 10 mins

Its comments like this that let big cooperate AAA title get away with making second class games...im sorry i buy a game to play it not wait 4 months for updates for a fixed game or any form of playable multiplayer.

next time you go buy a new car they will give you parts of the car after a couple of months... this is exactly whats happening with half made games. just finish the game and actually give us a working game from start to end
  • Clarence_6000
    885 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edit: lots of servers added. Thank you Dice.

Really, How is the connection now? Still high ping?
  • Merdara3000
    Like that more servers added.. but still only 2 Conquest servers? we need a minimum of 4
  • stewiei3d
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I had 200 ping on my Webafrica account. Switching to my Telkom account fixed the problem now I have 50 ping

How is the latency on your WebAfrica account now?
  • Prince_A_Pill
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017

Its comments like this that let big cooperate AAA title get away with making second class games...im sorry i buy a game to play it not wait 4 months for updates for a fixed game or any form of playable multiplayer.

next time you go buy a new car they will give you parts of the car after a couple of months... this is exactly whats happening with half made games. just finish the game and actually give us a working game from start to end

Wow you obviously don't comprehend the English language so well. At no point did I condone a unfinished game being published. I told you to take a chill pill as you seemed to come across as quite abrasive and rather condescending. As for playable MP there has never been a problem for us playing on 180ms, nowhere near perfect but playable nonetheless, and hence myself being quite grateful that we are afforded servers locally....you're just a typical South African that feels entitled and feels they have the right to complain about everything. Why did you buy the game knowing there was no local servers? As in your example I'd at least test drive the vehicle first and do my research about the vehicle being bought prior to buying. Now get off your high horse
    Post edited by Prince_A_Pill on
  • Merdara3000
    edited February 2017
    Just me? and @Braddock512

1. So we South Africa where given 2xservers for each game mode
    2. Out of the 10 servers 1 war pigeons and 1 Domination server you cant join alway 0/24 (so means we have 8 Servers)
    3. All the extra "Custom" servers i cant join either
    4. So out of the 8 Servers all are full with ques as seen below.

1. Is there a plan to add more servers? as you can see we need them (Maybe 4 of each mode)
    2. When is the rent server going to be available in SA?

nmjbr5.png

• stewiei3d
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just me? and @Braddock512

1. So we South Africa ..
    nmjbr5.png
    Amazing ping times there ! A ping of 2?