*removed*

Jonny_ChaosMCR
1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited February 2017
*removed*
Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on

Comments

• Ken_Hammered
    241 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    but i'd rather play a shooter cos that's what i bought it for.

Then you bought the wrong game. The BF series has been a combined arms game since day 1.

Every

single

one

of

them.

• captinsmooth
    1969 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Start paying attention to what's above you. I rarely die from planes on the ground. It's called good situational awareness. Also, good pilots are doing way more for the match than you obviously realize.
  • Jonny_ChaosMCR
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Why did i expect anythin other than disagreement on here.
  • mihai2011rom
    792 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yes. They are scum. Pilots and snipers are the cancer of this game.
  • NZepica
    1039 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Because maybe assuming that BF is infantry only is silly? Seriously, if you want to only play a shooter, then either BF is the wrong game, or you should stick to TDM. And to answer your initial question, no, I do not think pilots are worse than campers, as they actually do something that benefits the team.
  • Ken_Hammered
    241 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm surprised you're not complaining about tanks.

Hey.... wait a minute...

You wouldn't happen to spend some time in tanks would you?
  • Petedawg508
    1222 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    it takes quite a lot of skill to be a "good" pilot.
    Yes, you can get easy kills to infantry, but it isn't so easy to master air to air.
    This not to mention that there are AA scattered in every map for you to use.
  • AmericanBadAzz23
    419 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I dunno, maybe cuz your wrong?
  • AFROSRB
    317 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Apples + oranges = incomparable
  • Tansho
    176 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    If you don't like vehicles, a BF game might not have been your best game purchase.
  • NZepica
    1039 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    LOL love that edit bro. Doesn't hide what you said to those of us that read it though.
  • AlotOfThunder
    1545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    what the heck, I make a large thread where I listed tons of guns that have a chance to be featured in future DLC and the mods have to approve it, yet never let it be posted. It's been weeks since i've been trying to get it posted!

and this gets posted with no prob :l
  • NZepica
    Never heard of the mods having to approve of a thread before. That's odd.
    what the heck, I make a large thread where I listed tons of guns that have a chance to be featured in future DLC and the mods have to approve it, yet never let it be posted. It's been weeks since i've been trying to get it posted!

• AlotOfThunder
    1545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    NZepica wrote: »

yeah at least thats what it seems. Every time i tried to post my thread, it just tells me something along "your post will appear once its approved"
  • NZepica
    That's odd. Hmm, maybe they saw how many weapon suggestion threads there were, and made it so threads like that need to be approved first or something. Not sure if/why they'd do that though.

yeah at least thats what it seems. Every time i tried to post my thread, it just tells me something along "your post will appear once its approved"
  • Blackmarkers
    386 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm an absolutely horrid pilot, but I want to get to rank 10 and unlock the M1911 Extended. On my journey to rank 10 I found out that besides good pilots, nothing can really touch me. Sniper w/ K Bullets, MG15 Suppressive, Stationary AA, AA Truck, Artillery Truck, Airship, etc.. good luck with that. The best counter is obviously the AA, but all it can do is reduce the number of opportunities a pilot has to kill cause they have to spend more time repairing. You will not kill a decent pilot in a fighter with an AA due to overheating and the range nerf. More times than not, that AA is already destroyed, will be destroyed soon or the guy using the AA will get picked off by any number of things.

Every kill I get is like a sucker punch, cause most just don't see it coming. Don't even talk about situational awareness when it can be chaos on the battlefield and most of your focus has to be on what's happening on the ground. Even as a bad pilot, I can stay in the air for the entire battalion and go on long kill streaks. It's really as cowardly as it gets as far as gaming goes. There are just so few effective counters to a fighter. If anyone wants to talk about easy mode......
  • DeathByFeathers
    1665 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    That edit is very... Interesting
  • NZepica
    Shows how much of a coward he is. Has people disagreeing with him, can't cope, so hides what he said initially so that no one else can disagree. He'll probably get pretty mad at this comment as well.
    That edit is very... Interesting
  • AlotOfThunder
    edited February 2017
    That's odd. Hmm, maybe they saw how many weapon suggestion threads there were, and made it so threads like that need to be approved first or something. Not sure if/why they'd do that though.

Hmm yeah that might be it. Or maybe it was too big, too much text. (I went all out lol and its only on rifles) ill figure it out.

one day.. that thread will be posted..
  • NZepica
    Hah yeah could be that. Maybe make several smaller threads or something. Then again, you might get in trouble for spamming then. Hmmm.

Hmm yeah that might be it. Or maybe it was too big, too much text. (I went all out lol and its only on rifles) ill figure it out.

one day.. that thread will be posted..
This discussion has been closed.