Not getting battlepacks after being promoted to Rank 80 (Not because of update, please read)

DarKWasabiKittY
1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
So I know many will just say that this is due to the update, but my friend has been in the 80s for a while and he also has the same problem. I just hit rank 80 this week and am now experiencing the same problem as him, and I was wondering if anyone else had this same issue: I am not getting nearly as many battlepacks as I was BEFORE reaching rank 80, in fact I have only gotten one since I reached the rank. Before I hit rank 80, and after the Winter Update dropped, I was getting them every other round. Now, after the update, after reaching this rank, the first one I've gotten in days was today. I have been in the top 3 on my team more often than not, and certainly been the top medic overall in every game (Yes, I DO REVIVE PEOPLE). Are battlepacks even based on skill?

My main question is this: Is anyone else having the same issue with reaching the high ranks and not receiving battlepacks nearly as often anymore? I don't know if it's a bug or if this is intended, but it really sucks either way. It's not the "you are receiving them, they just aren't appearing bug". This is different.

Comments

• FF_smart27
    1961 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Nope, still getting bp's like I'm supposed to :sunglasses:
  • llIBertIll
    523 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Level 88 and no problems here. Though one guy in my squad is level 57 and plays nearly every day didn't get one for over a month. Was hilarious for us and became a running joke as we kept getting them :)
  • MonkishOnion
    354 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm 95 and still get them.
  • MurfCr
    1011 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Battle pack thing is a pain in the butt...I will not get one for a few days no matter how many games I play. Then bam I get them like crazy 3 games in a row, skip one and 2 games.
  • JihadJohnson-PS4
    182 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I feel like I got them more frequently before I hit 70. Last night I got 1 in about 2-3 hours of playtime. Tonight I got 3 in 2-3 hours. I've gone a full map rotation on domination only to get 0. It's just random.
  • bendermac
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    i'm level 92 and never received many bp. about every 20th game of conquest i'll get one. for others they drop like candy. the system is broken.
  • Sed83
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i am level 100 and have gotten battlepacks frequently in the past.

however since the patch, i have got 0, none, in 3 days of roughly 20 operation games...

in the past i get 3-5 battlepacks per day of playing for about 6-8 hours... now i got nothing in 3 days.

i read a post from facebook battlefield page that someone also has the same problem...
  • scrmbld33
    38 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Level 82 or 83 here. Still get them at I would say the same rate. I have the problem getting the same skins 3 or 4 times