CoD or BF1 playstile and gameplay, where to go. Think at everybody please

Comments

  • BFBC1_Best_game
    210 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    @TickTak77

    you did make your point about the battlepacks and if so i have to admit.
    If something is treu i have no problems saying that. So....
    Good luck with the new arguments
  • BFBC1_Best_game
    210 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    TickTak77 wrote: »


    1) the cod slide

    The "CoD" slide? Sliding has been in many different games. Not just BF and CoD. It was hardly something that was unique to CoD. If it was dolphin diving? Maybe. But slide? Nah.

    2) the sniping is nerfed in a way that it is more like cod but with a ridiculous sweet spot now. (started with bfbc2)

    Just to clarify - are you trying to tell us that the quick-scoping, hit-scanning, zero-bullet drop, zero bullet travel time sniping in CoD is the same as the travel-distance influence, bullet-influenced, movement influenced, non-hit scanned sniping of BF1?

    Also - CoD doesn't have a sweet spot mechanic. It has a distance threshold. BF1 has a sweet spot mechanic; 2 completely different mechanics in 2 completely different sniping systems.


    3) weapon attachments - this started with bf3 , it is limited in bf1 but hey it's still there.

    Can you name me a shooter on the market today that doesn't have some form of weapon customization / attachment system? What you are discussing is a genre trend, not something that CoD came up with and was shoe-horned into Battlefield.

    Additionally - one of people's complaints about BF1 is that there isn't enough weapon customization in this game. Contradicting yourself a bit here aren't you? (not that I'm surprised).


    4) weapon unlocks - in cod games u need to unlock the better weapons while in old bf games all weapons are ballanced
    Guess how it is in current bf titles now!

    ............what? The SMLE, The MG15, Automatico, and the Mondragon are not late unlocks.




    5) killcam - even tho bf used it once they never used it again until cod got famous they suddenly startet to use it again.

    BF1 does not have a kill-cam. BFH, BF4, BF3, and BFBC2 also did not have a kill cam.
    6) Im not sure but did i read battlefront has perks?

    No. It has consumable player cards that can be used in-game.

    7) the assault class is so dominant compared to some classes that when u fight in towns u have more off a cod feeling instead off a bf feeling.

    You mean, when you use close quarters combat weapons it reminds you of playing a close quarters combat shooter?

    Lol.

    Show me the medic teamplay in CoD? The LMG suppressive teamplay in CoD? The vehicular gameplay in CoD?

    See? If you are going to solely focus on 1 aspect of the game, so am I.



    You didn't provide anyone with anything here @BFBC1_Best_game - just a bunch of random nonsense that I've picked apart rationally.

    As I've said before, and I will continue to say - people like you who say that BF has become more "CoD-like" are clueless.

    This happens every time.

    You ask them for reasons why they feel that way, and they initially can't come up with anything.

    Then after a few days of thinking about it at length, they come up with nonsense because they didn't think it through properly.

    It's OK to admit that you are wrong.

    I'm done with this discussion.


    1) So to repeat myself , cod uses it and bf suddenly uses it even tho cod did not come up with the idea's it's about the fact that bf uses them after cod got famous. I know they make there own version off it to misslead lesser intellectual people that are blind to make a link.

    2) Have you even played an old bf game?
    Old bf games - sniper close range 1 shot 1 kill - far range 2 shots 1 kill unless headshot
    cod games - sniper close range 1 shot 1 kill if hit the torso are head only
    Guess how's that sinds bfbc2
    Stop defending arguments i'm not even aiming at! i know bulletdrop is from bf , did i say something about bulletdrop came from cod?
    No so stop being ridiculous

    3) Yes i can , what about the old bf games u silly one that's the whole point! Cod got it and now bf has it to sinds bf3
    and yes there are more shooters that did't steal that , what about killzone 2 and 3
    And again Even tho cod did not came up with the idea's bf uses them after cod got famous
    Still no linking in your head?

    4) where didn't u understand the part that in old bf games every weapon was good and u didn't need to unlock any weapon to have a good balanced weapon? those starting weapons aren't late unlocks either they are starting weapons. Again starting weapons 1 more time? STARTING WEAPONS ARE AS USEFULL AS THE UNLOCKEBLE WEAPONS UNLIKE THE COD GAMES. AND HOW IS IT NOW IN BF?
    And? Still no link in your head?
    Oh common 1 more time - STARTING WEAPONS NOT UNLOCKEBLE WEAPONS
    this is fun It's like teaching a kid how to count.

    5) Ok here we go back to part 1
    So to repeat myself , cod uses it and bf suddenly uses it even tho cod did not come up with the idea's it's about the fact that bf uses them after cod got famous. I know they make there own version off it to misslead lesser intellectual people that are blind to make a link.

    6) Again it is simular but in a different way.

    7) In the old bf games you had no free game with the assault class like in bf1 , as an assault you dont need to fear other classes that much in close range unlike oldest bf games. there is no demolition class anymore to compete because assault is the demolition class,
    there is no specialist class (like bfbc) for the assault class to compete because assault is the specialist class.
    And the other classes are mid to long range and because snipers are 2 shot kills there out off the picture in close range quarters.
    Also skilled with the assault weapons ,u can easy kill at mid range to. The balance is gone giving the run and gunners free game.
    Know that we speak about skill vs skill
    That's why some people call it the cod class.
    And yeah now you will say but maps are open. my answer remember its skill vs skill not 1 assault vs 20 campers with snipers.
    U understand that!

    So instead off saying i don't provide us good arguments... bla bla bla , use your brains for once and start to think why people are linking cod with bf.
    I dont know where u whas on the oldest forums but hey THERE ISN'T A SINGLE THREAD ABOUT COD LINKED TO BF.
    WHY IS THAT
    So stop ur sillyness and start to use your brain for once instead off thinking like a zombie.
    Sometimes you need to think futher than what you see in the first place. You have problems with that you will end up having a low underpaid job in real life!

    Greetings


    I'm going to take a guess that if someone is bringing someone else's career into a discussion about a game that they are a loser.

    43874768.jpg

    That was linked to the not being able to think further than you can see.
    Not at the game.
    But hey i didn't expect anything else from a 30 year old that doesn't even know the word 'crying'.

  • BFBC1_Best_game
    210 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    @HardAimedKid

    I have a better 1.

    Im 30 years old , and all i do is whining on forums against everyone that dislike this game.
    I save the world by doing that.

    Sorry but you are not worth my time to find a picture for you :D


  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @HardAimedKid

    I have a better 1.

    Im 30 years old , and all i do is whining on forums against everyone that dislike this game.
    I save the world by doing that.

    Sorry but you are not worth my time to find a picture for you :D


    If you don't like the game why do you continue to come here and post? According to you the only way it'd be worthy is for it to be like BC2, which will never happen. So why are you here? All you do is post the same recycled garbage in every thread you go into.
  • BFBC1_Best_game
    210 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    @HardAimedKid

    I have a better 1.

    Im 30 years old , and all i do is whining on forums against everyone that dislike this game.
    I save the world by doing that.

    Sorry but you are not worth my time to find a picture for you :D


    If you don't like the game why do you continue to come here and post? According to you the only way it'd be worthy is for it to be like BC2, which will never happen. So why are you here? All you do is post the same recycled garbage in every thread you go into.

    Hm,
    Maybe because i paid for the game like u did.
    And maybe because i like the bf titles and want to play a new good bf game instead off the garbage we get!
    Don't forget i am defending the real bf gameplay and you are defending the cod addons . I bet you didn't see it that way he ;)
    Maybe because i get the same questions over and over again and when u want to give them a link they say you can't defend your statements and bla bla bla....
    maybe because a 30 years old guy is allways replying with his own pointless ridiculous garbage on every negative thread over and over again!
    are maybe it is because this is a forum. you know a FORUM a place to discuss what u like/dislike about the game you bought!
    And no it is every title BEFORE BFBC2 they need to go back to in my opinion not bfbc2 but that would still be an improvement over bf3,4 and 1 (you post even before reading)
    Btw i don't even start these discussions , i just defend those statements, agree with them and end up with the same boring people over and over again.
    No names tho :D
    But hey why are u here? allways posting on threads u call garbage ?






  • sg2434
    3826 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    @HardAimedKid

    I have a better 1.

    Im 30 years old , and all i do is whining on forums against everyone that dislike this game.
    I save the world by doing that.

    Sorry but you are not worth my time to find a picture for you :D


    If you don't like the game why do you continue to come here and post? According to you the only way it'd be worthy is for it to be like BC2, which will never happen. So why are you here? All you do is post the same recycled garbage in every thread you go into.

    Why even respond to such an obvious troll?
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @HardAimedKid

    I have a better 1.

    Im 30 years old , and all i do is whining on forums against everyone that dislike this game.
    I save the world by doing that.

    Sorry but you are not worth my time to find a picture for you :D


    If you don't like the game why do you continue to come here and post? According to you the only way it'd be worthy is for it to be like BC2, which will never happen. So why are you here? All you do is post the same recycled garbage in every thread you go into.

    Hm,
    Maybe because i paid for the game like u did.
    And maybe because i like the bf titles and want to play a new good bf game instead off the garbage we get!
    Don't forget i am defending the real bf gameplay and you are defending the cod addons . I bet you didn't see it that way he ;)
    Maybe because i get the same questions over and over again and when u want to give them a link they say you can't defend your statements and bla bla bla....
    maybe because a 30 years old guy is allways replying with his own pointless ridiculous garbage on every negative thread over and over again!
    are maybe it is because this is a forum. you know a FORUM a place to discuss what u like/dislike about the game you bought!
    And no it is every title BEFORE BFBC2 they need to go back to in my opinion not bfbc2 but that would still be an improvement over bf3,4 and 1 (you post even before reading)
    Btw i don't even start these discussions , i just defend those statements, agree with them and end up with the same boring people over and over again.
    No names tho :D
    But hey why are u here? allways posting on threads u call garbage ?






    Well maybe in 2018 you'll get your wish..
    sg2434 wrote: »
    @HardAimedKid

    I have a better 1.

    Im 30 years old , and all i do is whining on forums against everyone that dislike this game.
    I save the world by doing that.

    Sorry but you are not worth my time to find a picture for you :D


    If you don't like the game why do you continue to come here and post? According to you the only way it'd be worthy is for it to be like BC2, which will never happen. So why are you here? All you do is post the same recycled garbage in every thread you go into.

    Why even respond to such an obvious troll?

    Very good question. Lol
  • sg2434
    3826 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    @HardAimedKid

    I have a better 1.

    Im 30 years old , and all i do is whining on forums against everyone that dislike this game.
    I save the world by doing that.

    Sorry but you are not worth my time to find a picture for you :D


    If you don't like the game why do you continue to come here and post? According to you the only way it'd be worthy is for it to be like BC2, which will never happen. So why are you here? All you do is post the same recycled garbage in every thread you go into.

    Hm,
    Maybe because i paid for the game like u did.
    And maybe because i like the bf titles and want to play a new good bf game instead off the garbage we get!
    Don't forget i am defending the real bf gameplay and you are defending the cod addons . I bet you didn't see it that way he ;)
    Maybe because i get the same questions over and over again and when u want to give them a link they say you can't defend your statements and bla bla bla....
    maybe because a 30 years old guy is allways replying with his own pointless ridiculous garbage on every negative thread over and over again!
    are maybe it is because this is a forum. you know a FORUM a place to discuss what u like/dislike about the game you bought!
    And no it is every title BEFORE BFBC2 they need to go back to in my opinion not bfbc2 but that would still be an improvement over bf3,4 and 1 (you post even before reading)
    Btw i don't even start these discussions , i just defend those statements, agree with them and end up with the same boring people over and over again.
    No names tho :D
    But hey why are u here? allways posting on threads u call garbage ?






    Okay bud we'll maybe in 2018 you'll get your wish.
    sg2434 wrote: »
    @HardAimedKid

    I have a better 1.

    Im 30 years old , and all i do is whining on forums against everyone that dislike this game.
    I save the world by doing that.

    Sorry but you are not worth my time to find a picture for you :D


    If you don't like the game why do you continue to come here and post? According to you the only way it'd be worthy is for it to be like BC2, which will never happen. So why are you here? All you do is post the same recycled garbage in every thread you go into.

    Why even respond to such an obvious troll?

    Very good question my friend. Lol

    This guy has a stick so far up his pooper he actually private messaged me one day saying he reported a joke thread to the mods to get it locked down. Then after i had to explain to him he told me he was forced to block me because I was trolling him or something.
  • ThoriumPower
    332 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited February 2017
    Post censored by Battlefield Administrator due to violation of Forum Guidelines.
    Post edited by xxxCoOlBr33zExxx on
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    sg2434 wrote: »
    @HardAimedKid

    I have a better 1.

    Im 30 years old , and all i do is whining on forums against everyone that dislike this game.
    I save the world by doing that.

    Sorry but you are not worth my time to find a picture for you :D


    If you don't like the game why do you continue to come here and post? According to you the only way it'd be worthy is for it to be like BC2, which will never happen. So why are you here? All you do is post the same recycled garbage in every thread you go into.

    Hm,
    Maybe because i paid for the game like u did.
    And maybe because i like the bf titles and want to play a new good bf game instead off the garbage we get!
    Don't forget i am defending the real bf gameplay and you are defending the cod addons . I bet you didn't see it that way he ;)
    Maybe because i get the same questions over and over again and when u want to give them a link they say you can't defend your statements and bla bla bla....
    maybe because a 30 years old guy is allways replying with his own pointless ridiculous garbage on every negative thread over and over again!
    are maybe it is because this is a forum. you know a FORUM a place to discuss what u like/dislike about the game you bought!
    And no it is every title BEFORE BFBC2 they need to go back to in my opinion not bfbc2 but that would still be an improvement over bf3,4 and 1 (you post even before reading)
    Btw i don't even start these discussions , i just defend those statements, agree with them and end up with the same boring people over and over again.
    No names tho :D
    But hey why are u here? allways posting on threads u call garbage ?






    Okay bud we'll maybe in 2018 you'll get your wish.
    sg2434 wrote: »
    @HardAimedKid

    I have a better 1.

    Im 30 years old , and all i do is whining on forums against everyone that dislike this game.
    I save the world by doing that.

    Sorry but you are not worth my time to find a picture for you :D


    If you don't like the game why do you continue to come here and post? According to you the only way it'd be worthy is for it to be like BC2, which will never happen. So why are you here? All you do is post the same recycled garbage in every thread you go into.

    Why even respond to such an obvious troll?

    Very good question my friend. Lol

    This guy has a stick so far up his pooper he actually private messaged me one day saying he reported a joke thread to the mods to get it locked down. Then after i had to explain to him he told me he was forced to block me because I was trolling him or something.

    Lol yeah I'm done
  • sg2434
    3826 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    @HardAimedKid

    BTW i posted on other threads that this game is still better than bf3 and 4!
    and allready is an improvement over those games.
    And that i like the ww1 theme, in my opinion Dice did a great job and made the ww1 theme even better than i could imagine.
    But those noob addons ruined it, combined with the cod addons (even tho it is limited they still there)
    Those overall nerfs etc.... Screwed the real bf gameplay up.


    sg2434 wrote: »
    @HardAimedKid

    I have a better 1.

    Im 30 years old , and all i do is whining on forums against everyone that dislike this game.
    I save the world by doing that.

    Sorry but you are not worth my time to find a picture for you :D


    If you don't like the game why do you continue to come here and post? According to you the only way it'd be worthy is for it to be like BC2, which will never happen. So why are you here? All you do is post the same recycled garbage in every thread you go into.

    Hm,
    Maybe because i paid for the game like u did.
    And maybe because i like the bf titles and want to play a new good bf game instead off the garbage we get!
    Don't forget i am defending the real bf gameplay and you are defending the cod addons . I bet you didn't see it that way he ;)
    Maybe because i get the same questions over and over again and when u want to give them a link they say you can't defend your statements and bla bla bla....
    maybe because a 30 years old guy is allways replying with his own pointless ridiculous garbage on every negative thread over and over again!
    are maybe it is because this is a forum. you know a FORUM a place to discuss what u like/dislike about the game you bought!
    And no it is every title BEFORE BFBC2 they need to go back to in my opinion not bfbc2 but that would still be an improvement over bf3,4 and 1 (you post even before reading)
    Btw i don't even start these discussions , i just defend those statements, agree with them and end up with the same boring people over and over again.
    No names tho :D
    But hey why are u here? allways posting on threads u call garbage ?






    Okay bud we'll maybe in 2018 you'll get your wish.
    sg2434 wrote: »
    @HardAimedKid

    I have a better 1.

    Im 30 years old , and all i do is whining on forums against everyone that dislike this game.
    I save the world by doing that.

    Sorry but you are not worth my time to find a picture for you :D


    If you don't like the game why do you continue to come here and post? According to you the only way it'd be worthy is for it to be like BC2, which will never happen. So why are you here? All you do is post the same recycled garbage in every thread you go into.

    Why even respond to such an obvious troll?

    Very good question my friend. Lol

    This guy has a stick so far up his pooper he actually private messaged me one day saying he reported a joke thread to the mods to get it locked down. Then after i had to explain to him he told me he was forced to block me because I was trolling him or something.

    lol , i still have those messages and was just trying to help you , but you kept replying after explaining it to me while i could not do anything about it anymore. So be happy that somoeone tried to help instead off being ridiculous.

    Help what? I dont need help from people on the internet. Least of all people on the battlefield forum
  • SaintBrandon88
    1320 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ive never played cod or much of any other fps. I got into pc gaming playing 1942 and followed the franchise every game and i can honestly say that this is by far the worst game its totally ****. Im thinking of trying cod what do u scrub fucs think. Does it it have better guns and netcode cos with this **** game if you're not using the a10 shotgun or automatico then u lose. Scrub fest

    One thing about COD is they fix their issues very quickly, and guns are very well balanced, not needing hundreds of nerfs. It's obviously a much simpler and arcade style game, though. Sadly, that franchise has become a joke. It was awesome back in its earlier days. Then they started chasing the money and trying to appeal to the pre-teen crowd, which ruined it with pink gun camos, double shotgun, and jetpack garbage. Rumors have it that they are going back to their roots in their 2017 release, with boots on the ground combat. If that's the case, I may give it a shot. I'm having fun on BF, but it does have a lot of issues at the moment.
  • Pedersen2k3k
    147 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Give more points for taking flags.
  • BFBC1_Best_game
    210 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    sg2434 wrote: »
    @HardAimedKid

    I have a better 1.

    Im 30 years old , and all i do is whining on forums against everyone that dislike this game.
    I save the world by doing that.

    Sorry but you are not worth my time to find a picture for you :D


    If you don't like the game why do you continue to come here and post? According to you the only way it'd be worthy is for it to be like BC2, which will never happen. So why are you here? All you do is post the same recycled garbage in every thread you go into.

    Hm,
    Maybe because i paid for the game like u did.
    And maybe because i like the bf titles and want to play a new good bf game instead off the garbage we get!
    Don't forget i am defending the real bf gameplay and you are defending the cod addons . I bet you didn't see it that way he ;)
    Maybe because i get the same questions over and over again and when u want to give them a link they say you can't defend your statements and bla bla bla....
    maybe because a 30 years old guy is allways replying with his own pointless ridiculous garbage on every negative thread over and over again!
    are maybe it is because this is a forum. you know a FORUM a place to discuss what u like/dislike about the game you bought!
    And no it is every title BEFORE BFBC2 they need to go back to in my opinion not bfbc2 but that would still be an improvement over bf3,4 and 1 (you post even before reading)
    Btw i don't even start these discussions , i just defend those statements, agree with them and end up with the same boring people over and over again.
    No names tho :D
    But hey why are u here? allways posting on threads u call garbage ?






    Okay bud we'll maybe in 2018 you'll get your wish.
    sg2434 wrote: »
    @HardAimedKid

    I have a better 1.

    Im 30 years old , and all i do is whining on forums against everyone that dislike this game.
    I save the world by doing that.

    Sorry but you are not worth my time to find a picture for you :D


    If you don't like the game why do you continue to come here and post? According to you the only way it'd be worthy is for it to be like BC2, which will never happen. So why are you here? All you do is post the same recycled garbage in every thread you go into.

    Why even respond to such an obvious troll?

    Very good question my friend. Lol

    This guy has a stick so far up his pooper he actually private messaged me one day saying he reported a joke thread to the mods to get it locked down. Then after i had to explain to him he told me he was forced to block me because I was trolling him or something.

    Lol yeah I'm done

    The only reason you are done is because you can't defend yourself mister 30 year old guy.
    Don't search for reasons ,not all people are stupid you know
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    sg2434 wrote: »
    @HardAimedKid

    I have a better 1.

    Im 30 years old , and all i do is whining on forums against everyone that dislike this game.
    I save the world by doing that.

    Sorry but you are not worth my time to find a picture for you :D


    If you don't like the game why do you continue to come here and post? According to you the only way it'd be worthy is for it to be like BC2, which will never happen. So why are you here? All you do is post the same recycled garbage in every thread you go into.

    Hm,
    Maybe because i paid for the game like u did.
    And maybe because i like the bf titles and want to play a new good bf game instead off the garbage we get!
    Don't forget i am defending the real bf gameplay and you are defending the cod addons . I bet you didn't see it that way he ;)
    Maybe because i get the same questions over and over again and when u want to give them a link they say you can't defend your statements and bla bla bla....
    maybe because a 30 years old guy is allways replying with his own pointless ridiculous garbage on every negative thread over and over again!
    are maybe it is because this is a forum. you know a FORUM a place to discuss what u like/dislike about the game you bought!
    And no it is every title BEFORE BFBC2 they need to go back to in my opinion not bfbc2 but that would still be an improvement over bf3,4 and 1 (you post even before reading)
    Btw i don't even start these discussions , i just defend those statements, agree with them and end up with the same boring people over and over again.
    No names tho :D
    But hey why are u here? allways posting on threads u call garbage ?






    Okay bud we'll maybe in 2018 you'll get your wish.
    sg2434 wrote: »
    @HardAimedKid

    I have a better 1.

    Im 30 years old , and all i do is whining on forums against everyone that dislike this game.
    I save the world by doing that.

    Sorry but you are not worth my time to find a picture for you :D


    If you don't like the game why do you continue to come here and post? According to you the only way it'd be worthy is for it to be like BC2, which will never happen. So why are you here? All you do is post the same recycled garbage in every thread you go into.

    Why even respond to such an obvious troll?

    Very good question my friend. Lol

    This guy has a stick so far up his pooper he actually private messaged me one day saying he reported a joke thread to the mods to get it locked down. Then after i had to explain to him he told me he was forced to block me because I was trolling him or something.

    Lol yeah I'm done

    The only reason you are done is because you can't defend yourself mister 30 year old guy.
    Don't search for reasons ,not all people are stupid you know

    I say to someone I'm done and you instigate.. So what are you trying to prove now? I decided to go my separate way because it's obvious that you and I will never agree on this and there is no point in us goin at each other and then you wanna start at it again. So what now?
  • BFBC1_Best_game
    210 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    sg2434 wrote: »
    @HardAimedKid

    I have a better 1.

    Im 30 years old , and all i do is whining on forums against everyone that dislike this game.
    I save the world by doing that.

    Sorry but you are not worth my time to find a picture for you :D


    If you don't like the game why do you continue to come here and post? According to you the only way it'd be worthy is for it to be like BC2, which will never happen. So why are you here? All you do is post the same recycled garbage in every thread you go into.

    Hm,
    Maybe because i paid for the game like u did.
    And maybe because i like the bf titles and want to play a new good bf game instead off the garbage we get!
    Don't forget i am defending the real bf gameplay and you are defending the cod addons . I bet you didn't see it that way he ;)
    Maybe because i get the same questions over and over again and when u want to give them a link they say you can't defend your statements and bla bla bla....
    maybe because a 30 years old guy is allways replying with his own pointless ridiculous garbage on every negative thread over and over again!
    are maybe it is because this is a forum. you know a FORUM a place to discuss what u like/dislike about the game you bought!
    And no it is every title BEFORE BFBC2 they need to go back to in my opinion not bfbc2 but that would still be an improvement over bf3,4 and 1 (you post even before reading)
    Btw i don't even start these discussions , i just defend those statements, agree with them and end up with the same boring people over and over again.
    No names tho :D
    But hey why are u here? allways posting on threads u call garbage ?






    Okay bud we'll maybe in 2018 you'll get your wish.
    sg2434 wrote: »
    @HardAimedKid

    I have a better 1.

    Im 30 years old , and all i do is whining on forums against everyone that dislike this game.
    I save the world by doing that.

    Sorry but you are not worth my time to find a picture for you :D


    If you don't like the game why do you continue to come here and post? According to you the only way it'd be worthy is for it to be like BC2, which will never happen. So why are you here? All you do is post the same recycled garbage in every thread you go into.

    Why even respond to such an obvious troll?

    Very good question my friend. Lol

    This guy has a stick so far up his pooper he actually private messaged me one day saying he reported a joke thread to the mods to get it locked down. Then after i had to explain to him he told me he was forced to block me because I was trolling him or something.

    Lol yeah I'm done

    The only reason you are done is because you can't defend yourself mister 30 year old guy.
    Don't search for reasons ,not all people are stupid you know

    I say to someone I'm done and you instigate.. So what are you trying to prove now? I decided to go my separate way because it's obvious that you and I will never agree on this and there is no point in us goin at each other and then you wanna start at it again. So what now?

    Finaly , And stay DONE !
    Because u are the one that allways replies on my posts with your same nonsense.
    And it is strange that now after multiple threads you realize we will never agree with each other.
    I knew that from the very first thread smarty why , yes why you needed like 7 more threads to realize that.(dont answer)
    Well goodby And remember STAY DONE
    And the only thing i want to prove is that people don't need a repetitive 30 year old guy to keep replying on negative threads people make.
    Have a nice day
    Greetings


  • BFBC1_Best_game
    210 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    @sg2434
    Yeah sure , not that i had any intention to help you again.

  • sg2434
    3826 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    @sg2434
    Yeah sure , not that i had any intention to help you again.

    GOOD because you DON'T help ANYONE.
  • BFBC1_Best_game
    210 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    sg2434 wrote: »
    @sg2434
    Yeah sure , not that i had any intention to help you again.

    GOOD because you DON'T help ANYONE.

    That's treu , i learned my lesson after i tried to help a dummy.
    Again i will call no names o:)
  • crabman169
    12848 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TickTak77 wrote: »
    First of all this thread is dreadful..

    Now to my real point. The op isn't very clear and cod was mentioned, I feel like he didn't compare this to cod as much as he said people are playing call of duty style. I've definitely noticed a lot of new players where I'm like what the hell is this guy doing?

    If he is saying stop playing like this is cod because it's not, I can agree, it's not cod and doesn't play like cod. Also trying to be a full on cod style hero can screw your squad in battlefield. So yes don't play like this is cod. And no to you @BFBC1_Best_game stop your crying everywhere about how this is call of duty. Go play the new cod and then get back to me about their similarities...

    You are repeating yourself Hardaimkid , what about u play an old bf game and you come back to say the difference because u whas playing cod while the good bf games where released. So what do u know if it is codefied are not.
    -And still having problems with the word crying? maybe u don't know the definition off the word are maybe u cry when a game fails for you and think others do the same.

    Interesting you you are willing to reply to @HardAimedKid , but now in 3 responses you havent been able to answer mine @BFBC1_Best_game

    Still trying to make up 3 reasons why BF has been trending towards CoD? Or are you finally ready to admit you dont have a clue what you are talking about?

    lol , it's more like u oversee that i wanted to provide you a link where this whas discussed before.
    Stalling? no! it's more like getting bored to repeat myself to the people that refuses to see this by themself are by discussing this with people that even didn't play a bf game before the cod addons startet, like @HardAimedKid

    1) the cod slide
    2) the sniping is nerfed in a way that it is more like cod but with a ridiculous sweet spot now. (started with bfbc2)
    3) weapon attachments - this started with bf3 , it is limited in bf1 but hey it's still there.
    4) weapon unlocks - in cod games u need to unlock the better weapons while in old bf games all weapons are ballanced
    Guess how it is in current bf titles now!
    5) killcam - even tho bf used it once they never used it again until cod got famous they suddenly startet to use it again.
    6) Im not sure but did i read battlefront has perks?
    7) the assault class is so dominant compared to some classes that when u fight in towns u have more off a cod feeling instead off a bf feeling.
    8)......

    Maybe you should admid that you dont know what ur talking about. and that you are blind to the fact that maybe you like the game so much because it's getting noobish like cod games.



    1. Yeah it's a slide mechanic; found in plenty of games. If BF 'stole' the 'cod slide' then cod stole dolphin diving.

    2. Omfg it is nothing like cod. Cod you pull the trigger it goes where you aim 100% of time. It's hitscan too.
    BF has drop, different muzzle and bullet velocity, it has drag. Pretty much the only thing sniping in BF doesn't have is wind.

    3. Are you serious? Weapon attachments are stealing from cod? You are a different kind of special aren't you.

    4. Lol all weapon were balanced in old BF; ask MEC about that. You had unlocks in bf2 onwards. You unlock weapons but they don't get better with each unlock. The rank 10 unlocks in bf1 are skill weapon not total overpowered epeen status weapons. Now in cod you need to level up to unlock the good stuff.

    5. Your 'logic' is outstanding. There is no kill cam in BF. There is a kill card. Two totally different things.

    6. Battlefront isn't battlefield so...

    7. Omfg. You can't not be this dumb. No wait; You are.

    Why don't you go back to bc? You obviously are so hard for it.
    I still find it funny you are tryin to make out you have the intellectual high ground when you can't even spell 'you'.

    Have you even played a cod? Trust me battlefield and cod are totally different kettles of fish. Only cod I don't own is IW. Only things these games have in common is they are fps and have some of the same playerbase.

    And again bc is not the best game; not even close.
This discussion has been closed.