This Week in Battlefield V

The Random Posts Thread

RaNdOmKils666
644 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Pretty straight forward. Post about literally anything as long as it doesn't break the forum rules. Begin!!!

NOTICE: This thread was made out of pure boredom.

Comments

• DevilsBathtub
    834 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i dreamt i was in the walking dead. most of the cast were in it, even some old ones and apart from trying to not get my face bitten off it was great.
    the gore was off the chart, zombies were biting the back of peoples heads and feasting on juicy looking brains, arms and legs being pulled off and lots of guts being ripped out and devoured.
    then the whisperers came within a large of zombies and once they got in the base it went epic. it turned into a mix of TWD and For Honor, people were fighting with war hammers just pulverising folk trying to get away. one lady was holding her own in a duel until squashed between two spiked shields, she burst right up the middle and everything fell out before she fell to her knees.
    meanwhile all i had was a stick to fight off a zombie who kept throwing its torn off arms at me, i was trying to jab the stick into its eye socket but it just wouldn't die.
    really weird dream, but they are always the best ones
  • JacobtheSmartGuy
    971 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Mayonnaise
  • lmGarbage
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited February 2017
    *are you insane*
    Post edited by StarscreamUK on
  • NZepica
    1039 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Pretty sure the above post is going down pretty quick lol.
  • JacobtheSmartGuy
    971 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Probably
  • RaNdOmKils666
    644 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah.
  • Toxic_CA
    868 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I hope this thread doesn't get locked. It was a pretty popular thread on the playstation forums
  • Just being bored too haha :D
    Its quite late already and im literally too tired to play anything but i don't wanna sleep either
  • HonestSoul333
    1402 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I like turtles
  • FF_smart27
    1969 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice......???
  • Lum_The_Invader
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I sometimes eat menudo on Sunday mornings...
  • JacobtheSmartGuy
    Chocolate gorra
  • Ameeba37
    1753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Norjalainen mulkvistiturska vei Jauhojärveltä ja Niskaselta MM-kullan. Lopun U-mutka on muutenkin ihan kökösti suunniteltu ku kaikki vaan kolaroi.
  • StarscreamUK
    7286 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    smart2705 wrote: »
    Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice......???

almost, but i came, i saw, i edited

no lock, but if anyone else tries they will be going to new barn
  • BadcuzTremysaid
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Less than 48 hours and I will be picking up Horizon:Zero Dawn
  • NZepica
    1039 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Glad to see that one dude isn't getting this thread that shall be glorious shut down.

• HonestSoul333
    1402 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

hi...
  • Anybody watched Arrival? is it worth?
  • wsupchris1222444
    905 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    F1 V6 Turbos are boring af
  • kekcroc
    786 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    how can my feet smell if they don't have a nose?