Ghost Recon: Wildlands Open Beta

2»

Comments

• Ameeba37
    1753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Not too interested in it but it's free after all so might as well try it out with my friends
  • HonestSoul333
    1402 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Haven't really looked much into it but might as well give it a shot. Installing now. How long is this thing going on for?
  • Ameeba37
    1753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Haven't really looked much into it but might as well give it a shot. Installing now. How long is this thing going on for?

Monday 27th I believe
  • x_Undaunted_x
    3760 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Downloaded it this morning but can't play until tonight. Can you coop in the beta?
  • Ameeba37
    Downloaded it this morning but can't play until tonight. Can you coop in the beta?

You can, it's a lot of fun with friends
  • NZepica
    1039 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Played it a bunch last night and this morning. Not too sure if I'm sold on it yet.
  • crabman169
    12841 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Think of it as GTA: Bolivia Coop Spec ops Vs Drug Cartel edition
  • wsupchris1222444
    905 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have been having some fun for sure but I don't know if I'm sold on it yet.
  • Youratv
    805 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Completed all the missions in the beta. While the game is big it lacks content. Everything's really spaced out for the size of the maps or provinces, whatever you want to call it. The second area is rated 5 stars for hardest difficulty and its really not that hard, maybe like 2 1/2, 3 stars. That's playing on the hardest preset difficulty to.

There's some flaws like you can't run in between certain objects like telephone pole and a dumpster where there's an obvious amount of space.

Enemy players know exactly where you are even if they only see a dead a.i. team mate but not who killed him.

You can't fire over or around cover without going ads.

My biggest gripe is no melee stealth knife kills. I've never heard of any special forces operative ever in existence to not carry some type of blade. Also came across a fence in the first map that couldn't be destroyed. Lemme get some wire cutters or some kind of tool.

The game's like a combo of far cry and splinter cell. I'll prolly get it but that's cause i like stealth shooters.

• HonestSoul333
    1402 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have been having some fun for sure but I don't know if I'm sold on it yet.

Basically this.

I feel like this may end up like the division. Fun at first, but gets repetitive pretty quick. But i have no way of knowing. I may pick it up on sale later down the road.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12619 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @GetGudScrubb
    I know what you're saying and I do agree with you.

I do enjoy it as it is right now, But I genuinely couldn't see myself pouring in hundreds of game hours into it.

Kill cartel leader -> mark replenishments for rebel forces -> move onto the next cartel leader -> mark replenishments for rebel forces -> do a side mission en route to a main mission.. rinse and repeat
  • BaronVonGoon
    6641 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    For me I'm only interested in PvP and I highly doubt that the PvP will be good but I'm hopeful. Need something to enjoy other than BF1. My ps4 is allergic to anything other than BF1 and previously BF4.