What type of player do you hate or like the most in Battlefield?

13»

Comments

• beclet
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Gforce81 wrote: »
    Hate: Tankers who drive up into the hills and camp with Arty Truck/Heavy Tank to rain death down on the rest of us.

Love: Its a really tough call between:

Medics who are RELENTLESS to revive. I once saw a Medic throw a smoke grenade in a Tanks face, bayonet charge alongside it, killing the Support repairing, to make his way over to my dead +3 man squad and revive us all

and

Scouts who know how to use the Flare gun. I mean, really USE. Was with one Scout one game, he waited; kept his flares safe until RIGHT before the enemy made their push (C on Sinai, CQ) Used the flare in the doorjam to act as a mini-tripwire, and revealed all the attacking enemies.

You've encountered so amazing people
  • Gmkillers
    1239 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited March 2017
    People who when they aren't in a tank are complete garbage. Go play world of tanks.
  • Mediffs
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Players I like
    - Everyone who pays attention to the minimap and react when enemies are closing in on an objective.
    - People who are aware when they're the only one squad member alive and back off a little to allow the rest to safely re-spawn

Annoying players:
    - Support players who can't figure out why I'm standing in front of them with a huge exclamation mark icon over my head and don't see any of the radio ammo requests. Some will finally wake up after you repeatedly whack them in the face with the shovel, but for others even that seems too subtle of a hint. Dice should implement a pickpocketing ability to remedy this : D
    - People who complain about others in their team not playing the objective and not realizing the reason they go 1/9 is not because of their team not focusing on objectives, but a result of their own brainless playing style. These guys seem to be totally tunnel visioned when it comes to moving between objectives. Guess they're the same kind of people who developed ww1 human wave military doctrines.
  • von_Campenstein
    6618 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    hawcer wrote: »
    I hate players that are bullet sponges. You get the drop on them, you put a whole mag into them. They turn and "brrp" you're dead.....they proceed to teabag like they did something amazing.

I'll take a death from anyone that was legit. I know when I've been out played. But them glitchy buggers can suck a bag of Dice.

Isn't that all of them?
  • DisguisedMike
    441 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I like players that communicate. I play with some amazing BF players and for me there's no doubt about it, playing with these people over the past 6 years made me a better player. I learned a lot from players that are much better than me and because of that, when the occassion presents itself, I'm more than happy to help new players by giving them tips and tricks.

I hate players that run away while we're capturing an objective and players that don't spot.
  • DoNster357
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I cannot stand Automatico, so many average players with poor aim run around spraying with this crap :D
  • ilse_koch
    27 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Nerf brigade.. This guy killed me 7 times with a scout rifle nerf it! Same guy has 90 service stars with the hellriegel and will defend it relentlessly that it's not that good and just okay.

It seems like every assault player and their grandmother has at least 10 service stars with the Hellreigel :/

I have 30 with the 10 A >:)

Try hard that camp doorways, you don't qualify for any stars, because you have never actually played the game. Probably even bot, so it autofires when some passes by lol
  • Mike_V1987
    597 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited March 2017
    Medics is my answer for both.

also this
    Nerf brigade.. This guy killed me 7 times with a scout rifle nerf it! Same guy has 90 service stars with the hellriegel and will defend it relentlessly that it's not that good and just okay.

• HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ilse_koch wrote: »

It seems like every assault player and their grandmother has at least 10 service stars with the Hellreigel :/

I have 30 with the 10 A >:)

Try hard that camp doorways, you don't qualify for any stars, because you have never actually played the game. Probably even bot, so it autofires when some passes by lol

Well of course lol
  • shikari2007
    187 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    new type of hated player for me: the guy that i killed around 6 times in a row on GS a few days ago while i was in a tank, he swapped teams, joined my squad, spawns in the tank and proceeds to fire constantly telling me via chat that hes doing this so his buddy in a bomber can see where i am, and sure enough, boom we go, and hes off back on the other team not a few mins later...........low my little salty friend......low.

You still took a loss, which was a little satisfying.

So yeah, anyone that jumps teams to grief just because your being outplayed.