Is This What You Want Forumfield? (Part 1)

DeathByFeathers
1665 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I heard you guys wanted ammo, so here's a full squad of supports ready to tango
Screenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=1I4P6G9fzKUhrJu5iq6a8SMWqp%2BFotwbTnXHt0S%2BGhw%3D
I'm planning on sharing moar later

Comments

• crabman169
    12848 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Damn no monkey nuts

4/10
  • zodemere
    447 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i wish 2 meet dis squad in battle vs me mini tank!
  • von_Campenstein
    6621 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    zodemere wrote: »

There be smoke and limpets.
  • Private_UMPalot
    4234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Sure is 100x better looking than a scout squad.
  • BruceWillii
    738 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Screenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=1I4P6G9fzKUhrJu5iq6a8SMWqp%2BFotwbTnXHt0S%2BGhw%3D

And you thought it will be a good idea to join them? Just for the case they will get out of ammo? I don't understand that kind of logic.
  • Prep768
    3476 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    lolz, how did it turn out? Better than mine I imagine
    Battlefield%201_20170131004036_zpsdthwmfrr.jpg
  • DeathByFeathers
    1665 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

And you thought it will be a good idea to join them? Just for the case they will get out of ammo? I don't understand that kind of logic.

The logic is that more ammo = more bullets = more enemies off my objective
    Prep768 wrote: »
    lolz, how did it turn out? Better than mine I imagine
    Battlefield%201_20170131004036_zpsdthwmfrr.jpg

We steamrolled the enemy team

The chokepoint between D and C became unpassable because there were so many grenades being thrown
    zodemere wrote: »

There be smoke and limpets.

There was enough spam that the moment a tank passed through the D and C choke, it was disabled and destroyed
  • Loqtrall
    12468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    That's exactly the squad I want to be put up against. All your heads are huge, noticeable, easy targets.
  • DeathByFeathers
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    That's exactly the squad I want to be put up against. All your heads are huge, noticeable, easy targets.

We also come with huge, noticeable LMGs, free of charge
  • Loqtrall
    12468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Loqtrall wrote: »

We also come with huge, noticeable LMGs, free of charge

I know, man. I love support enemies while playing aggressive Scout. When you run into each other and catch each other by surprise, the support guy is a huge target and just starts spraying his wildly inaccurate gun everywhere, and I just pop him in his humongously (and redundantly) armored head.

Support players make the game better for me no matter which team they're on.
  • Private_UMPalot
    4234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The grenadier squad.
  • kekcroc
    786 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    the burgerknights
  • M0istGamer
    794 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    A squad of real men.
  • Gforce81
    3666 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    We are MEN!

MANLY MEN,

Men in tights,

TIGHT TIGHTS!~
  • Phthinein
    3643 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    How do I know you guys will actually give me ammo?
  • dcs500
    1511 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Seen the new Pisces dog tag? 5000 ammo drops gets you in, now there's so much ammo lying around I can barely see the objective.
  • MAADDEE
    165 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Syzxigix wrote: »
    How do I know you guys will actually give me ammo?

They actually all run limpet + crossbow combo, so no ammo for anyone.
  • huricanechuck
    1014 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    looks like an LMG class reunion picture.